Next Thread
Print Thread
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Poor Clowns.

That statement is misunderstood by those with a simple canine mind. But it is very clear. I feel SORRY for the Clowns fans. Truly. You all do not deserve the turmoil your front office has put you through.

So here we go again. . Wait till next year. Another QB fiasco. Another year of the Clown fans getting so hype and then getting let down. Another year of resting in the basement of the AFC North where it is cold and damp and chills to the bone.

Another year of me saying. . Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

Rookie
Rookie
Man, and to think after week 2 Clown fans were ready to give Hoyer $100 Million and were afraid Kyle Shannahan was going to leave for a HC job. My how things have changed.

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
You are right. They were riding high. The Clowns front office made sure to stick to the same program they have used since they came back to the league in 99.

1. Offseason FA pick up to generate hype? Check
2. Hyping of second and third year players who "finally get it" Check
3. A new QB Savior who is going to lead the Clowns back to the top of the NFL. Check

This all ensures that the Clowns fans spend tons of money on anything affiliated with the Clowns. Dawgy masks, Clown shoes, Dawg bones, etc. . Oh and of course the new QB's jersey.

But what is the end result? The basement of the AFC North. Losses in December. Playoffs are a lost cause. The Head Office profits.

Rinse and repeat.

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns indeed! frown

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Can you guys please stop? You're making me cry.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
And you need to come up with something new cause that was really stupid the first time you said it.But maybe your pea brain can't come up with anything new....That would be my guess.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Lemmys_Wart
Can you guys please stop? You're making me cry.

rofl Good one.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: HarleyDawg51
And you need to come up with something new cause that was really stupid the first time you said it.But maybe your pea brain can't come up with anything new....That would be my guess.

Are you trolling me right now??

Come up with something new?? Something new??? How about this my furry friend. Tell your Front Office to come up with something new. Since 99 its been the same song and dance. Gas the fans up in the off season. Build the hype. . TAKE YOUR MONEY. And deliver sub par play during the season.

My canine friend. . Are you not ready for something new? While reading your Pure Football Forum I see more and more Clown fans getting disgusted by this. Bernie Kosar wrote a article ripping the Clowns. People are taking notice my Kibbles n Bits eating friend. Open your eyes.

Poor Clowns. . Poor Clowns Indeed!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Looks like I was right about the pea brain

C
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
C
Originally Posted By: HarleyDawg51
Looks like I was right about the pea brain

Hmm... Now I know why people call yall Clowns...

Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack And people wonder why I say. . .

Link Copied to Clipboard