Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Legend
Legend
9 minutes left in the 3rd and this game is over. Fun.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
really, really boring game here

Pats vs Seahawks is a dream for the NFL IMO

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Did I say how awful DQ is? The Colts need an enforcer on D as bad as we do.

Congratulations to our 2016 NBA Champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!! Greatest comeback in sports history... Hail to the King!

The great QB guru and the Moneyball group: 1-15
Record of Criminal Haslam owned Browns: 20-60 (0.250)
Legend
Legend
this game is a joke

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Great another Pats superbowl. Glad they have created such parity

Congratulations to our 2016 NBA Champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!!! Greatest comeback in sports history... Hail to the King!

The great QB guru and the Moneyball group: 1-15
Record of Criminal Haslam owned Browns: 20-60 (0.250)
Legend
Legend
I hope Seattle crushes NE even more than they did Denver...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Indy wins because of Pagano and Luck. They are smoke and mirrors. That doesn't work versus a guy like Belicheck. They are lacking badly in overall talent and it's getting exposed.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
I hope Seattle crushes NE even more than they did Denver...

I'm pulling for the Pats.

Love Brady. Would like to see him get another one.

Legend
Legend
If we had Luck we'd be in this game.

QBs are the driving force. Indys is better than Cincy and Denver's were, that's why they're here. They are not a great team.

Legend
Legend
is it CBS? because the patriots stadium doesnt sound hype at all. so quiet compared to other games.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Don't worry Luck, you're not the first Indy QB Belicheck has owned.

Legend
Legend
We would have been more competitive in this game against NE ... maybe

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
If we had Luck we'd be in this game.

QBs are the driving force. Indys is better than Cincy and Denver's were, that's why they're here. They are not a great team.

Yup.

Pagano can coach too. He gets a bunch of no name scrubs to look decent at times. This game shows me how truly done Manning is.

Legend
Legend
quick, lets hit the stadium so we can get our own INT off of luck.

jeez...what a train wreck this game is

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
7 freaking points? Goodness.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
D
Dawg_LB Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Wow don't get me wrong, I didn't expect indy to win... But I didn't expect them to get totally smoked.

My prediction of New England and Seattle is soon to become true!

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Makes you wonder what the Broncos would have done last week had Manning been 100%

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
K
Rookie
Rookie
K
it should have been the Broncos against the Pats. Colts wasnt ready. aint talented enough.

D
Dawg_LB Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Indy was mismatched on all levels. Going to be a tough ride home for them...

Legend
Legend
Well, let's see here. I am going to start off by saying that I said all along that it would be the Pats and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. That was my pre-season pick here on the boards, IIRC. wink At least I got that part right.

I am shocked at the outcomes of both games. I really thought that Seattle was done. They really don't have the great receiver corps that you would expect to be able to make the huge plays you need to be able to overcome a big deficit. However, their defense kept them in the game, and their offense just started making plays. Lynch was bottled up early on, but wound up with 25 carries for 157 yards and a TD, plus a reception for another 26 yards. Wow! "Pay Da Man" indeed. Wilson had about as bad a game as a QB could have in the playoffs, but came through in really clutch moments. Impressive win for the Hawks.

Then the Pats come on next and just dismantle the Colts. Geesh, the score was 45-7, and it seemed like it was never even that close. The Pats grabbed Blount off waivers from a certain team we all love to hate, and he comes through with a huge day, and 3 TD. That had to feel good for him. and had to suck for Steelers fans, watching him play such a huge part in the Pats going back to the Super Bowl.

I never thought that I would see a game where Andrew Luck would wind up with 126 yards passing. Cribbs made a huge special teams mistake. DQ Jackson had an INT that looked like an important play at the time, but he seemed to get sealed off a lot in the run game.

Anyway, one fun and exciting game, and one blowout. Should be a great Super Bowl.

Oh, and I will stick with my original pick, the Seahawks repeat.

Last edited by YTownBrownsFan; 01/19/15 01:08 AM.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Seahawks come-from-behind win was fun to watch.

The second game was obviously a blowout, I recorded it and watched it this morning. I fast-forwarded through the 4th quarter. Too lopsided to watch.

I see the Patriots taking it all in the Superbowl, but I don't really care who wins. I would have rather seen the Packers play them - but not this year.

D
Dawg_LB Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
The just today at work was that the football this weekend was very, very boring. The 4th quarter of the Seattle game was the only good part. I couldn't even watch the entire indy game.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
Seahawks come-from-behind win was fun to watch.

The second game was obviously a blowout, I recorded it and watched it this morning. I fast-forwarded through the 4th quarter. Too lopsided to watch.

I see the Patriots taking it all in the Superbowl, but I don't really care who wins. I would have rather seen the Packers play them - but not this year.

NEs offense was based off of being able to run easily on Indy. And short passing game by getting guys open on well designed "pick" plays.

Seattle isn't going to fall for that stuff. Is going to be able to get pressure on Brady. And has a guy (Kam Chancelor) who can even man up with Gronk on occasion..

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well I should know better than to pick INDY I am 11-1 now and taking NE in 2 weeks tsktsk

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
Seattle repeats. wink

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
That idiot from Green Bay that intercepted the ball with 5:44 on the clock and went to the ground cost the Packers the game. He could have made it field goal range with a return. Stupid. Everyone will blame the guy for missing the onside kick, but that INT could have sealed the deal. After that, the Packers acted as if they already won. If he returns hat ball to field goal range, and the make it game was over.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: E.Ryze19
That idiot from Green Bay that intercepted the ball with 5:44 on the clock and went to the ground cost the Packers the game.

And had he ran with it and fumbled, he'd of been an idiot for not going to the ground.. maybe he gets 10-15 yards.. They were up two scores with 5 mins left, the game SHOULD of been over..

But..

Quote:
After that, the Packers acted as if they already won.

Im putting all the blame on Mike McCarthy. Dude gets the ball with 5 mins left and just runs it right into the line a couple times and punts..

Beyond that.. they had two 4th and 1s on the goal line. And he claims he just wanted to come away with points? In Seattle? You go for the score..

They had like 4 TOs and got 6 points off of them..

That's why they lost..

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2014 NFL Season The NFL Post Season 2014 Playoff Gameday Chat

Link Copied to Clipboard