Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
I'd take Anderson in a heartbeat, except that we can't fit him on the roster. He is under contract for $5.3 million this year, and $5 million next year. We need a guy who would fit, who could play decent minutes, has been amnestied, and who wants to take a minimum deal to play on a contender. (Like Farmar could be)

well we all know how cheap arison is, so its quite possible he could be waived

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
I suppose, but there would have to be a team willing to take on Andersen's full deal through waivers in order for that to work, right? If Andersen goes all the way through waivers, then the Heat would still be on the hook for Andersen's deal, and he could sign a new deal for the veteran's minimum.

I think that's how it works, anyway.

So, in that case, it wouldn't save the Heat a penny.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
This is why we traded for Mosgov fellas

D
Legend
Legend
D
Chicago is off tonight. We are outrebounding one of the best NBA teams in terms of rebounds. I think they said Bulls are the 6th or something in that category.

Keep it up Cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Legend
Legend
D
Cavs are hot tonight! JR "Swish" is killing it from downtown!

Seems like Rose is the only Bull player showing life.

Legend
Legend
big game performance tonight

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
We've outrebounded Chicagos soft bigs in both games. Jr has been lethal tonight. Motivation has been his issue during his career. Dion just sucked.

R
Legend
Legend
R
So I don't normally watch Cavs games, but I've caught pieces of the last three.

Has the defensive effort improved? I see guys really putting forth the effort on D.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
So I don't normally watch Cavs games, but I've caught pieces of the last three.

Has the defensive effort improved? I see guys really putting forth the effort on D.

Jr Smith and Mosgov are playing their butts off. You can tell they're happy to be in a winning situation.

R
Legend
Legend
R
I see all players, even Kyrie, putting forth the effort.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just saw the score.

So what got into them tonight?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Psydeffect
Just saw the score.

Bulls are soft as baby crap as always.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: candyman92
Originally Posted By: Psydeffect
Just saw the score.

Bulls are soft as baby crap as always.

Says the fan of the team with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.

Did you watch the Bulls in the playoffs the past few years?

R
Legend
Legend
R
Love's lack of D must be a feet thing. Defense is mostly effort, but sometimes guys just have bad feet.

Love tries on D from what I can see. He's just not good at it.

I'm thinking if Mozgov and Shumpert can bring a defensive mentality that rubs off on the rest of the team, it puts the Cavs back in as serious championship contenders.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Did you watch the Bulls in the playoffs the past few years?

I remember seeing them get destroyed by Chris Bosh and Washingtons bigs.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Both of those teams were far more talented and Chicago made the series tough.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
Great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure was. They took the Bulls apart! The only quarter the Bulls "won" was the 4th, when they were so far behind that the Cavaliers put in the end of the bench bunch.

JR Smith may just find his way into playing fairly major minutes. He has remained effective Tonight he went 7-11 in 38 minutes. Nice game.

Mozgov also showed why the Cavaliers brought him in, with 2 blocked shots and a steal tonight. Man, Kyrie with a career high (I think) 12 assists ...

Love and Thompson struggled with their shots tonight, Love going 3-13 and Thompson going 3-10 from the floor .... but at least Love also went 9-10 from the free throw line.

Overall, great game for the Cavaliers. They needed to win big, and then wound up winning even bigger. laugh

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Legend
Legend
Mozgov and JR Smith both look happy to be on a contender now. They're making Griff look like he earned his paycheck, at least for one night. Hope they can keep it up, and Shump just adds to the team that much more when he gets healthy.

Both Moz and JR led the team with +17 tonight!

Legend
Legend
The best thing about Moz is that he does all the little things that don't show up in a stat sheet. He sets screens. He makes slashers adjust their shot. He bodies out rebounders opening up the lane for other guys to rebound. The best part is he gives great effort and it seems to be setting the tone for everyone else on defense. Like I said before, hopefully we can get Shump out there and get some great defensive effort from his as well. A good perimeter defender and a wall in the middle is just what the doctor ordered for this team.

Legend
Legend
I should add that Mozgov had a great all around game. Man, 15 points and 15 boards, and in general he helped shut down the middle. That is what Griffin traded for. laugh

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
The best thing about Moz is that he does all the little things that don't show up in a stat sheet. He sets screens. He makes slashers adjust their shot. He bodies out rebounders opening up the lane for other guys to rebound. The best part is he gives great effort and it seems to be setting the tone for everyone else on defense. Like I said before, hopefully we can get Shump out there and get some great defensive effort from his as well. A good perimeter defender and a wall in the middle is just what the doctor ordered for this team.

Big fan of the hard fouls he dished out too. Really got under Gasols skin tonight.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I didn't get to see the game but I saw some of the LAL game. I think Love may need a little time off to get right physically.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Big fan of the hard fouls he dished out too. Really got under Gasols skin tonight.

A chintzy foul that results in a And-1 probably annoys me more than anything when I'm watching basketball.

Foul hard or don't foul at all, good to finally see a guy on this team who gets that.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum NBA/Cavs Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard