Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I made a reply in the "Browns Future" thread. I inserted soem code, to put in stat lines. However, irt appears that I made some kind of mistake, and it stretched the forum page really out of shape.

There is a huge space at the end of my code.

Maybe that's it. I'll try to see if that makes a difference. If not, can you take a looksie?

Thanks!

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Well, I really didn't mean to simply delete a reply that I put a significant amount of work into .... but I guess that did fix it. crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
It was moved to the moderator forum to see if anyone can fix it, we don't leave posts that stretch a thread out like you did. We had already received a complaint about that post.

My suggestion is that you keep a copy of posts like that because they will be removed if it stretches the thread. I removed it before I even read this request.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Hey Refs, I blew out formatting somehow .....

Link Copied to Clipboard