Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MrKelso Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Okay.

We're about a month away from the start of fantasy leagues and fantasy drafts starting.

Yesterday I was debating with a co-worker who the top overall pick(s) should be this year, neither of us feel 100% confident in any one player...

I play in a 12-team PPR, IDP league with my friends each year. We don't have a Shieva or Sacko or anything, but the leagues been going since 2006ish (My last win was the 2011 season when I had Drew Brees and Rob Gronkowski, while adding Marshawn Lynch and Victor Cruz mid-season via waivers).

Anyway....

Who do you guys like as some of the top picks this year for 12-team PPR style?

Personally, I would have to consider LeSean McCoy at the top spot, or possibly even Aaron Rogers. I'm not sure how much I trust DeMarco Murray, Calvin Johnson or Marshawn Lynch.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"
D
Legend
Legend
D
Jimmy Grahm, factoring he isn't injured, should be a fantasy point collector in his new home in Seattle.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I tend to lean very heavily towards RBs in my league (auction style) and think Adrian Peterson should be the #1 player.

My concern about McCoy is his QB-- Cassel. Teams may be stacking the box and it could effect his production compared to past years.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Legend
Legend
D
LeSean McCoy killed me last year. If I went RB, it would be LeVeon Bell. If I go QB, its gotta be Aaron Rodgers, with Andrew Luck as a strong contender. Its hard to go wrong with the top receivers, but I'm expecting a comeback year from Megatron, and if he's healthy he's the best, imo. At TE, I'd go Gronk.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I'm in a keeper league. I've been debating on keeping Jimmy Graham this year. Between injuries and a new offense, just wondering if he's worth a top pick. The other side of the coin is I would expect to be their main target in the passing game.

*edit* I just read your comment LB, I'am thinking the same way. Injuries being the main concern

Last edited by ScottPlayersFacemask; 08/01/15 03:18 PM.
D
Legend
Legend
D
Anybody in a league that uses the IDP (Individual Defensive Player)? We're considering it in my league - how does it work typically, scoring-wise?

S
Legend
Legend
S
I'm buying into the Steelers having quite a few good fantasy guys. Bell, Brown, an even Ben. Plus Lebeau is gone and they are still lacking on defense so the offense is going to be asked to score more than usual.

Now, excuse me while I go shower.

Legend
Legend
They were certainly all good last year, so you're not exactly going out on a limb there.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Fantasy Football 2015 -- Who do you like!?

Link Copied to Clipboard