Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
TTTDawg Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Tiger Woods rehabbing 'to play golf again,' Ryder Cup captain says.Tiger Woods has not appeared in golf tournament since 2020
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Tiger Woods has not been seen on the golf course since his devastating car crash in Los Angeles in February that left him with some gruesome leg injuries.

But there is hope he will be swinging the driver again.

Ryder Cup captain Steve Stricker told SiriusXM Radio on Wednesday that Woods is rehabbing vigorously in hopes of playing again.

"I've talked to Tiger a lot," Stricker said. "He's a part of this Ryder Cup family; he won't be able to be a captain's assistant this time around just because of his ongoing rehabilitation to try to get better and try to play golf again, and that is going well. He's progressing, he's doing well, things are moving in the right direction."

There was an inkling of hope Woods could return to the course as a vice-captain for the U.S. Ryder Cup team, but Stricker said last week that wasn’t going to happen.

Woods has been seen around the Los Angeles area in recent months with a brace around his leg. He still didn’t look anywhere close to 100% in the photos. However, Stricker’s remarks give some glimmer of hope that the legendary golfer will be back on the course.

Stricker is the captain of the Ryder Cup team. The event is set to be played at Whistling Straits in Wisconsin.

Collin Morikawa, Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka, Justin Thomas and Patrick Cantlay qualified for the U.S. team. Stricker picked Tony Finau, Xander Schauffele, Jordan Spieth, Harris English, Daniel Berger and Scottie Scheffler to fill out the rest of the roster.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tiger-woods-rehabbing-play-golf-again-ryder-cup-captain.amp

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
TTTDawg Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Great vid.....

You could prob post it in the goofy notallthere immortal thread as well.

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

Legend
Legend
Good to hear. I'd love to see him return to competitive golf; and he'll be joining the Senior Tour, soon.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Maybe this time he can work
On his drives over trees and
Not through them.

B
Legend
Legend
B
I hope he gets back to health. Obviously his best golf is over and has been for a while, but when you are as good as he is/was, he can still put together 4 good rounds and if you do that, you add them up and see how it stacks up. Phil showed that this past season.

When you are as good as those guys, you never say never. We saw Watson do that a number of years back at the British Open.

Some guys are/were at a totally different level not reached by many.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
It's sad to see somebody that dominated the game for so long lose it. But none of us live forever.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Except Tom Brady.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
I hope he doesn't come back, stops golfing, can do something else.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Tiger Woods rehabbing 'to play golf again,' Ryder Cup captain says

Link Copied to Clipboard