Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
You came to Bengals Smack talk in the off season bragging about how great Baker Mayfield and the Browns are going to be but since you all got drilled by the Titans you disappeared. Man up dude and at least come back and take your medicine. Vambo did that and got a ton of respect from Bengals fans.

Legend
Legend
Who here posts on bungle boards or gives a damn about bungle fan respect?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: mickeycat
You came to Bengals Smack talk in the off season bragging about how great Baker Mayfield and the Browns are going to be but since you all got drilled by the Titans you disappeared. Man up dude and at least come back and take your medicine. Vambo did that and got a ton of respect from Bengals fans.

All 6 of you, huh?

Legend
Legend

Maybe the culprit is just waiting for you cats to actually win a game so your celebration can be extra special?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Owen
Owen who?
Owen FIVE.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: FATE

Maybe the culprit is just waiting for you cats to actually win a game so your celebration can be extra special?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Owen
Owen who?
Owen FIVE.

Ha ha. Oh yeah? Well what about this.

Knock knock
Who's there?
2 and
2 and who?
2 and 3!

Ha ha ha. Oh wait. Your's is better. Bummer. superconfused

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Excuse me...You are winless the last time I checked.

You have an old QB who isnt going anywhere except maybe the XFL.

Get back to me when you win a game.

0-5...0-6...0-7...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Legend
Legend
Owen — Eight.
Say it with me. We are bringing you some medicine, a bitter pill to gag down.

This season will take you forever. Cherishing each second of your misery. How many games you going to, Mickey? Bargain prices! At least come watch us kick ya around!

Thanks for bringing it here. No smack here from Mickee. Move along. naughtydevil brownie

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

0-5...0-6...0-7...
Um. Did you miss the part where I admitted that the Browns record is better than the Bengals. Do I have to spell it out for you? Are you that dense?

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
Owen — Eight.

This season will take you forever. Cherishing each second of your misery. How many games you going to, Mickey? Bargain prices! At least come watch us kick ya around!

Thanks for bringing it here. No smack here from Mickee. Move along. naughtydevil brownie
I haven't been to a Bengals game in 5 years. The last one I attended was when the Chargers beat us in the 2014 playoffs. I doubt I'll go to another game until they start winning again.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Owen — Eight.

I haven't been to a Bengals game in 5 years. The last one I attended was when the Chargers beat us in the 2014 playoffs. I doubt I'll go to another game until they start winning again.

So what you're saying is that you're not a real fan. I don't think the bengals bandwagon will be around for a while.

No Craps Given
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Owen — Eight.

So what you're saying is that you're not a real fan. I don't think the bengals bandwagon will be around for a while.
I've been a Bengals fan since they entered the league in 68. Why should I pad Mike Brown's pocket since he's run this franchise into the ground?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

0-5...0-6...0-7...
Um. Did you miss the part where I admitted that the Browns record is better than the Bengals. Do I have to spell it out for you? Are you that dense?

Do you really think I am dense when I cant even get through one of your posts without falling asleep??

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Owen — Eight.

You are going to be saving a bundle in the near future then.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

Do you really think I am dense when I cant even get through one of your posts without falling asleep??

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Baker the Beast where are you?

Link Copied to Clipboard