Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1792681 09/15/20 05:44 PM
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Wow. I read your posts about the upcoming game between your Dawgs and my Bengals and was shocked at how you have turned against your team after just one game. You were beaten (badly) by one of the best teams in the NFL and you're ready to throw in the towel already. I get it. You put all your faith into a media darling QB (Progressive Insurance cutsie commercials) and he's let you down. I think our Number 1 pick is more down to earth and serious. I predict (as most of you all are) a Bengals win. And as always, as I have demonstrated over the years, I will be back to take my licks if I'm wrong. PS, you all should let Vambo back in. He's a good dude.

V
Legend
Legend
V
What are "sports ball fans?"

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
I guess you all don't get Tire Discounter commercials. Oh well, they're better than Progressive commercials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHS3p9f7i4I

H
Rookie
Rookie
H
what happened to Vambo? lol

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Probably got a permaban over political related things.

Legend
Legend
Here kitty kitty kitty

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Ravens and Lamar beat us, Tyrod Taylor beat y'all... 'nuff said.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Here kitty kitty kitty

Hey GM. How they hangin?

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Nah. Our kicker beat us.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: mickeycat
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Nah. Our kicker beat us.

And then you picked up our castoff... oof!

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Plus, he did score almost half of your 13 points...

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Let me check my wife's purse and see 😉

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Good luck and good game.

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Congrats. Good game.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
What are "sports ball fans?"

What, you don't understand sports ball fandom, may be out of touch, pm me.

Murica.

S
Legend
Legend
S
"sportsball" is what anti-sports people use when they are mad that everyone on social media is talking about. They're mad because it floods their timeline with things they don't care about. It's actually pretty hilarious because they are so mad.

go browns though, maybe the bengals will get a win today, also happy to see this forum cleaned up and all of those troll posts gone, lol

T
Legend
Legend
T
Sports Ball is what you get when 3K M west of the PM posts.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Wow, this forum got real quiet...

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Of course it did. The Browns are winning, and most of the weak minded trolls are Colonel Sanders lovers.

P
Legend
Legend
P
They should change over to Church's Chicken about now. They need themselves some Jesus.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

On 9/17 I posted "good game, congrats". No one responded to that post. I realize that I'm the only person in the universe who posts on your smack shack but what does that say about your forum?

C
Legend
Legend
C

On 9/17 I posted "good game, congrats". No one responded to that post. I realize that I'm the only person in the universe who posts on your smack shack but what does that say about your forum?

That people ignore you?

O
Legend
Legend
O
We have better things to do, and posters that are fans of other teams have their own issues to post about.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

I generally just read this forum, but to answer your question, (and giving you credit for your congratulatory post) the other opponent fans who have posted here in the past found it enjoyable to do so when they were beating., and especially blowing out the Browns ..... but now that it appears that the Browns are capable of returning the favor ....... "crickets".

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
P
Legend
Legend
P

It seems you have overlooked the obvious but I'll spell it out for you.

It says nobody gives a damn what you have to say.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

It seems you have overlooked the obvious but I'll spell it out for you.

It says nobody gives a damn what you have to say.
That's fine. I get that. But let me point out that I've been coming here for years. Some of the older posters may remember that for the most part I've been respectful of your team, partly because I have family and friends that are Browns fans. Vambo and I were friends on here but for some reason you all cast him into cyberspace. The only other person who showed up here was Clownhunter. He was a real piece of work. And as it turns out with most smack talk participants he disappeared when the Browns started winning. I did not. If you all want this smack shack to turn into a black hole that's up to you. But if you want someone to spar around with, I'll hang around. Your call.

Legend
Legend
Lol. It's been a black hole for years, other than your love fest with Vambo. Back in the early to mid 2000's it was just as active as the football forums. There were a lot of people posting here with pages of threads. It was brutal, but fun.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
You must not comprehend that I've been around since 1999. I just rarely bother with you and your kind. There's a reason it's called "The Smack Shack". It's not called, "We're All Buddies".

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
In MIckeys defense. He talks smack when it comes to Browns and Bengals. He has also always respected the Browns and our fans when it comes to smack. He is the only fan who has shown respect for us when posting here.

Legend
Legend
I liked it better like back in the day when you told me you were going to kick some steeler poster's ass. thumbsup This place was a blast back then, and it's where a lot of us spent most of our time on Dawgtalkers.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
In MIckeys defense. He talks smack when it comes to Browns and Bengals. He has also always respected the Browns and our fans when it comes to smack. He is the only fan who has shown respect for us when posting here.
I appreciate that GM. I remember when we used to have some lively conversation here. I think that since the Browns have become a real threat in the AFCN there will be some interaction here in due time. Especially from Steeler and Ravens fans. Until that happens I'll lay low.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: jfanent
I liked it better like back in the day when you told me you were going to kick some steeler poster's ass. thumbsup This place was a blast back then, and it's where a lot of us spent most of our time on Dawgtalkers.

Oh I can still troll hunt with the best of them thumbsup and will if they ever grow a set again.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You're starting to sound like a bleeding heart liberal. wink

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
You're starting to sound like a bleeding heart liberal. wink
You talkin to me? Them's fighten words pilgrim. I'm a rock solid conservative.

Legend
Legend
Depends on the day of the week brownie

P
Legend
Legend
P
Obviously you have no idea about message board protocol. If you look just above the post it shows who I was responding to. I responded to GM. Dealing with Paul Browns red headed step children is quite a chore sometimes.

Maybe you should try fighting your way around learning how to use a message board before you start challenging people that are three steps ahead of you already.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
My bad.
Obviously you have no idea about message board protocol. If you look just above the post it shows who I was responding to. I responded to GM. Dealing with Paul Browns red headed step children is quite a chore sometimes.

Maybe you should try fighting your way around learning how to use a message board before you start challenging people that are three steps ahead of you already.
My bad. I have participated in many MBs and they're all different. But with that said your snarkiness was uncalled for. But then this is a smack shack so it should be expected. So GFY.

O
Legend
Legend
O
"Well that escalated quickly."

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
You know how foreigners can be. Come to your turf, act like they're tough and expect you to bow down to them.

Come to the Smack Shack then pretend to be offended wen you get smacked. Damned foreigners!

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's The Smack Shack, not the Kiss My Ass Shack. You sound like someone who put on the boxing gloves, stepped into the ring and then act offended because you were smacked up side the head. Get a grip son.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Hello Sports Ball Fans

Link Copied to Clipboard