Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
White Supremacists Are Top Terror Threat In DHS Draft Assessments: Report

The Department of Homeland Security has prepared three draft reports warning that white supremacists are currently the most significant terror threat in the U.S., Politico reported Friday.

All three drafts reviewed by Politico warn that white supremacists represent an even greater threat than violence from foreign terrorist groups.

None of the drafts reviewed by Politico mentioned any threat from antifa, the anti-fascist movement that President Donald Trump has repeatedly characterized as a pressing danger.

The first draft had the strongest language regarding white supremacists, according to Politico. It said that among “lone offenders and small cells of individuals,” the department has concluded that “white supremacist extremists – who increasingly are networking with like-minded persons abroad – will pose the most persistent and lethal threat.”

The two subsequent drafts also stated that “white supremacist extremists will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021.”

The drafts note that 2019 was the deadliest year for domestic violent extremists since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

John Cohen, the department’s counterterrorism coordinator from 2011 to 2014, told Politico that the DHS conclusion isn’t surprising.

“This draft document seems to be consistent with earlier intelligence reports from DHS, the FBI, and other law enforcement sources: That the most significant terror-related threat facing the US today comes from violent extremists who are motivated by white supremacy and other far-right ideological causes,” he said.

As for threats from elsewhere, Russia reportedly tops the list of DHS concerns.

Russia “probably will be the primary covert foreign influence actor and purveyor of disinformation and misinformation in the Homeland,” the drafts state, according to Politico.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-sup...5b6578026ce43b5

Hum... who knew? smh

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
DHS Whisleblower Says He Was Ordered To Highlight Leftist Groups' Threats

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/10/911349849...-groups-threats

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
These are some ‘very fine people’, remember?

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Whistleblower: DHS Hyped ‘Antifa,’ Soft-Pedaled White Supremacist Threat

https://www.thedailybeast.com/whistleblo...threat?ref=home

T
Legend
Legend
T
White people bad!

message sent, every hour on the hour.

End the Racism!

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
So in your mind all white people are bad because we're calling out the issues with White Supremacists? And that is somehow racism? lol, smh.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, that's what the Trump run DHS is doing. They're slanting news for the liberals.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
So in your mind all white people are bad because we're calling out the issues with White Supremacists? And that is somehow racism? lol, smh.

(If my posts are caught fish, you should see the one that got away)

Emm Kay,
Shoe on the other foot!

You don't think this is an offense to all white people? So
Where would the black person stand if they play the national anthem, and then follow it up with the white national anthem?
Which seems it's only purpose is to cancel their culture out

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
White people bad!

message sent, every hour on the hour.

End the Racism!

as a minority, these sort of comments are hilarious because it's literally white people sending that message in government right now.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

So Ask yourself ( Blank ) has done more damage to the USA, violence and vandalism etc. in the last 60 months aka 5 years.

fill in the blank. The Unite the right rally in Charlottesville.
or
The BLM marches.

O
Legend
Legend
O

So Ask yourself ( Blank ) has done more damage to the USA, violence and vandalism etc. in the last 60 months aka 5 years.

or
The BLM marches.

When you say BLM marches, are you including the Right-Wing-Extremist Individuals infiltrating the protests in order to stir up violence?

Just want to be on the same page before I answer your question.

Last edited by oobernoober; 09/11/20 04:33 PM.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
T
Legend
Legend
T
GC. I think use of the word white supremacists, in many cases needs to stop, it's thrown around too often, and I don't buy the premise, it calls for speculation on anothers' motives, (have to have equality, and we never hear the reciprocal)

For a thread title I'm against it, but
Since the Government is behind the story I won't click on, I'll assume they used it, and I'll have to relent to the opinions of the terror experts, it may be necessary this time.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

or
The BLM marches.

When you say BLM marches, are you including the Right-Wing-Extremist Individuals infiltrating the protests in order to stir up violence?

Well the marches do go on in the name of BLM,
Nobody hears anybody chanting
"Right wing extremism!, Right wing extremism!"

Last edited by THROW LONG; 09/11/20 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
j/c

rolleyes If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

or
The BLM marches.

Well the marches do go on in the name of BLM,
Nobody hears anybody chanting
"Right wing extremism!, Right wing extremism!"

Again... so I'm clear....

Is that a yes? Include them?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
These asessments brought to you by the same intelligence org.that thought Al Queda was nothing more than unwashed thugs living in Afghan caves.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
If you're being intellectually honest, you know when President Trump said there were good people on both sides he was talking about people defending the preservation of the historical statues.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
And to my friends on the left, I'd remind you how important diversity of perspective is to your political platform. You claim to be fervently in favor of tolerance of other opinions, but we all kinda know that's not true don't we....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Going to throw this in here.

The boos, coming from arrowhead stadium, during a moment of unity, is absolutely sickening. I don’t even know what it means to be “American” anymore.

The people that stand in the way, of making wrongs, right, and unifying our country, are the terrorists. tUSA was based off an ideology of freedom, and equality. Those that question that ideology, are the terrorists. If you don’t see it, you are the problem.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
We don’t have to tolerate racism. It’s not ‘diversity of perspective’. It’s lowest common denominator thought. It has no place in society. Racism needs rooted out, shouted down, and buried in the annals of history.

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: BuckDawg1946

The boos, coming from arrowhead stadium, during a moment of unity, is absolutely sickening. I don’t even know what it means to be “American” anymore.

The people that stand in the way, of making wrongs, right, and unifying our country, are the terrorists. tUSA was based off an ideology of freedom, and equality. Those that question that ideology, are the terrorists. If you don’t see it, you are the problem.

Hey, what do you know............yet another leftist assigning BS labels to people while ignoring how many blacks kill cops, kill each other, kill white people, etc. But no, they're the victims.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I agree with you. Implicitly. But I abhor racism in every form. Not just the form that fits your narrative. Black folks who attack white folks because of the color of their skin and scream at them that white people must die are just as big pieces of crap as white people who victimize black people. I know you're not going to try to defend this because of the "black experience" in a historical context. Black people are adults. They can be responsible for their actions without guilty white folks making excuses for them. Stop treating Black people like children and pandering to them with self expectations. That is tremendously racist in itself. You should treat them as equals, not inferior people who need your help to live the American Dream.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
See you are still fighting the good fight to help black folks from your upscale bunker... rolleyes

From now on when you make a post calling out the left for doing the right things and calling it BS, you can expect the left to answer you with a simple honest answer... your white privilege is the problem. I mean really most of you GOPers don't hate blacks or BLM, you hate that fact that treating them decent might cost you a little something somehow. Disgusting.

Legend
Legend
Except we do need his help.

He’s a white guy who votes, and we’re only 13-15% of the population. You understand what that means, right?

That means there’s never any agenda we can get passed without white peoples help.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
V
Legend
Legend
V
You are wrong on most of your points. You're right about how you guys will keep attacking me for expressing my opinions due to your insatiable need to control each and every discussion. However, you're wrong about everything else.

I will continue to support blacks and other minorities. I will do so by treating them equally. If they work hard and obey the laws, I will bend over backwards to help them.

I haven't been doing the charity work lately due to Covid, but I make a point of shopping at local merchants who are owned by blacks. We talk and I let them know how much I respect their efforts and troubles.

I still have my tutoring business and while it took a hit after my surgery, I am back at it. I have provided free online tutoring to 3 different black students. That's not much, but I'm trying to help and it's tough right now because I get tired easily.

I will not excuse poor behavior. I don't do it w/whites and I won't do it w/blacks. Being treated equally is not the same as giving a person a free pass. I hold all to high standards.

And despite the prevailing message on this board, most of the blacks that I have met in my life have NO problem w/being held accountable. They just want to be treated fairly.

I'm still that dude, but I despise your group so much that I will fight you every step of the way. Either that, or I will ask that my account be terminated.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Swish

He’s a white guy who votes, and we’re only 13-15% of the population. You understand what that means, right?

That means there’s never any agenda we can get passed without white peoples help.

This is a great point. And Swish, I am not speaking so much to you............but to the white folks who constantly attack other whites.

Clem and I don't fight. guard and I don't fight. I don't fight w/some of the other black dudes on this board. You and I fight sometimes, but we have always fought...LOL. Remember the TRich thing?

My point is that you guys don't upset me. I get your frustration and always wanted to help. What I don't get is all these white dudes who attack other white dudes multiple times per day. It's like no one can offer an opinion w/out being ganged-up on by white dudes defending black dudes.

I think they do more harm than good because they alienate other white people w/their constant attacks, name-calling, lies, and insults. I was always turned off by white 'necks that trashed black people and I am turned off by people who trash white people.

It's freaking nuts, bro. We should be uniting. It's the perfect time. And these "woke" white boys are causing more problems for our society than anyone.

Hell, look at the protests. A lot of the people screaming say "Black power" and other statements are freaking white people. Sometimes, I think they're all blank-stirrers. For real. Like I read Rocket's, Perfect's, OCD's, Pitt's posts and I think...........dude, are you trying to make white people not like black people?

I probably didn't go about this right and you will probably tell me off again.........and I get that........just frustrated right now, bro.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ah, the white privilege argument. Nice touch, except it's not close to being true. White folks aren't even in the top five for per capita income by race. Many Indian and Asian cultures far "out-earn" European Americans. And it's a relatively new argument that people throw around. You're obviously stereotyping an entire group of people by the "privilege" of a few. Truthfully, white privilege is a tired argument at this stage of the game. I invite you to do some research before you throw that out again. Weak. Come on man, you can do better than that.

I want everyone to succeed. Take your shot. We are better, as a nation, if the best people succeed. We should all agree with that premise.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Swish

Swish / Clem .... any other "Black Dude" .... based on the comments above, I am very interested to hear your first hand thoughts and experiences on which "White Dudes" actually help the Black community at large. Obviously broad brush strokes. But interesting possibly enlightening to hear. Maybe it would make a difference and some of us would change our approach.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Ah, the white privilege argument. Nice touch, except it's not close to being true. White folks aren't even in the top five for per capita income by race. Many Indian and Asian cultures far "out-earn" European Americans. And it's a relatively new argument that people throw around. You're obviously stereotyping an entire group of people by the "privilege" of a few. Truthfully, white privilege is a tired argument at this stage of the game. I invite you to do some research before you throw that out again. Weak. Come on man, you can do better than that.

I want everyone to succeed. Take your shot. We are better, as a nation, if the best people succeed. We should all agree with that premise.

You obviously don't understand what the hell white privilege is. When a white person (majority of the country) deals with issues of any type, it is easier for them than it is for a minority in the exact same position. I could give examples, but I know you aren't listening or really just don't care. But I bet if a lot of you had to live for 1 month as a black person you would understand then. It's to bad there is no reality show for that...

But I absolutely agree with you that we are better as a nation, but when we All succeed or at least start from the same place and have the opportunity to succeed. Personally I get sick thinking about the wasted minds of those who could have been so much more if they simply had the education, food, home, and support system to succeed. I'm sorry you can't see that.

M
Legend
Legend
M
White Privilege is a fact. Born out by statistics. It's not about white folks born with a silver spoon in their mouth - it's about the Black community having to do more to earn the same as their White counter part. Just like it's a fact that on average women earn less for the same jobs as men. If you want to ignore that - your choice, but the facts are there.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Attacking one another is not the answer.

I think there are folks on both sides that escalate the problems.

In support of blacks:

I think that the hiring practices in many places are unfair. I'll start w/some high profile jobs. How is it that in leagues like the NFL and NBA that are 70 percent and above black, only a handful of black coaches are employed? That's unfair.

I think it is BS that blacks are shot while dudes like Dylan Roof are peacefully arrested.

I think some people view blacks as inferior.

On the other hand:

--I wish blacks would at least address the black on black crimes instead of ONLY pointing to police brutality.

--I wish that the inner-city blacks would put more value in families.

This one goes for both sides:

--I wish more people would acknowledge how many blacks are successful. They educated themselves and work their asses off in order to succeed in the United States of America. In my opinion, I think this speaks both to the ability of blacks and the opportunities that this great country provides to all people.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
These are complex issues we are discussing tonight. I'd welcome any legit evidence that shows if a Black person who goes to a public school with me, works hard and doesn't embrace being labeled as a victim by guilty white people, struggles any more than anyone else in this country. I served in the military with many black people who I would gladly take a bullet for. They have the same experience as me, and they've attained the same things in life as me. I work for two Black men. They are my friends. You probably don't realize what you are doing and I'm going to assume your intentions are pure, but you're actually being racist in saying Black folks can't make it in this country without your "help". Stop. Embracing. Victimhood. And. Treat. Black. People. As. Equals. Not charity cases. And certainly not at the expense of other people.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I agree with you. Implicitly. But I abhor racism in every form. Not just the form that fits your narrative. Black folks who attack white folks because of the color of their skin and scream at them that white people must die are just as big pieces of crap as white people who victimize black people. I know you're not going to try to defend this because of the "black experience" in a historical context. Black people are adults. They can be responsible for their actions without guilty white folks making excuses for them. Stop treating Black people like children and pandering to them with self expectations. That is tremendously racist in itself. You should treat them as equals, not inferior people who need your help to live the American Dream.

You have never seen me treat blacks/whites/latinos/asians or anybody else like they are inferior, ever. Well maybe I have treated you and arch like that a few times but it had nothing to do with race. Honestly, I do see how whites trying to help sometimes get in the way more than they help, but if NO whites help, things will never changes for the black community. If those protest were all black faces I guarantee some of the cops that worked with the white militia thugs would have zero problems busting up, hurting or killing all black protesters... Prove me wrong.

Just by being there white people on the BLM side are detering some of the deadlier violence. Again, prove me wrong.

And when I call a white guy out as another white guy, it carries a different weight to it than random blacks calling them out. I see zero reason to even have these kind of rabbit hole arguments when the real problem is cops killing blacks for no good reason. Until we agree that must end, neither of us have done a damn thing for the black community or BLM. So, I will keep saying whatever it takes to maybe wake a few 'good christian conservatives' up to reality and see what happens. And when black people want me to stand down, they only have to ask. (NOT BLACK TRUMPIANS, THEY DON'T COUNT UNTIL TRUMP IS GONE).

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/11/20 09:35 PM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Interesting talk tonight. I'll leave on my initial statement: You can be both Pro-Police and Anti-Police Brutality. The percentage of people in this country who could identify with that statement is staggering. We should start the national conversation there.

Keep an open mind, listen to other perspectives even if you don't agree, and never stop growing. You do that and I'll do the same.

Have a good weekend. Go Browns! Beat the Ravens!

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
It was good talking with you about this. We have much common ground, and see much of this the same, I'll give you that as it is rare these days. And I have no issue with pro police anti police brutality, that's how it should be. But the bad actors who don't want that need to get out of the way and let it happen.

That's why you don't see me pounding the defund the police message. I understand what it really means but many other either don't grasp it or refuse to grasp it and turn it into a bad thing. When really it just means spend the money better.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/11/20 09:53 PM.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I'll add this while I am on a roll.

I've taught more black students than white. I had a great rapport w/them. And, I still talk to many of my former students and players.

I've shared this story before, but it's worth repeating. When I voluntarily left the school in Ohio that had the highest income per capita of any district in the state [at that particular time] and decided to go to an Alternative School in E. Cleveland where kids were kicked out of E.Cleveland schools or just wanted a new start, I experienced an entire new world.

First of all, the staff was racist as hell. The first meeting I attended was crazy. I got there a bit late because I was working hard in my room to get it ready. I walk into the meeting and all the white staff was on one side and the black staff was on the other side. It was like a freaking movie, y'all. Like it was staged. But, it wasn't. So, I walk in and and start to sit on the black side. This squirrly dude actually tried to pull my chair out from under me. I caught the chair w/my foot and said: "I'm here, bro."

Anyway, I soon won the staff over and it's not all that important. Just wanted to paint the picture of our environment.

So, we have armed guards. Metal detectors. Drug-sniffing dogs. Teachers were in and out. Some didn't last a day. I remember one big-ass white dude who was trying to act tough and a girl throws a book at the clock and it comes down and opens a cut on his head. They chased him out the school.

I heard that one and went off on my class. I started screaming about "you think you're going to clock me..." LOL........they ended up rolling in laughter because they thought I was nuts.

So, here is the point of the story. I only went to the teacher's lounge to get my homemade lunch out of the fridge. I didn't want to talk to the other teachers because all they did was b..... about how bad the kids were. They have this chart on the wall in the lounge [THIS IS IMPORTANT] and it had the rankings of students on achievement tests ranked by race. I'm like..........WTF? Why would you have that in this school?

So, I go back to my room and started preaching. And I can preach. With emotion! I told the kids exactly what was happening and how freaking blanked I was about it. I told them that never to accept the labels. I pleaded w/them to beat the labelers at their own damn game. I said that we have to be better than those who oppose us. We are at a disadvantage, but we need to be better. I told them I believed in them and I would do everything in my power to help them. And excuse the word "we." I just had to let them know I was fully committed to supporting them.

It was a tough and stressful year. But, it was the most rewarding year of my career. The most beautiful thing was was to see how the most alienated students progressed and how we developed such a strong bond. It was perhaps the greatest life lesson of my life. These troubled kids were crazy as hell to start, but tough love went a long way, and it proved to me that we all just want to be loved and respected. And I know that there is greatness in son many of our kids, but we just need folks to develop that instead of preaching hate and division.

Legend
Legend
its the guys who matches their rhetoric with a vote.

i've give this example first:

as a man, for whatever reasons we will leave out, i am more likely to get paid more than a woman for the same work, even if we have the same level of experience.

its wrong. its unfair. its unjust. i can say that to a woman all day long. but at the end of the day, as of right now, i will get paid more than a woman based on the same job doing the same level of work with the same background.

that is male privilege. however, simply acknowledging that the problem exist doesn't mean much if i'm not willing to match that rhetoric with a vote. if i'm not willing to go out and vote for a candidate who will (supposedly) fight to close that gap, than i have done NOTHING but provide lip service to women.

and some can argue thats even worse than being ignorant to the problem in the first place. atleast if im just clueless to the issue, someone would be willing to CALMLY explain to me why it is an issue and must be changed.

but if i already know its an issue, but won't do jack crap to help change it? its a slap in the face.

because at the very minimum, i have told that woman that i care, but not enough to get off my ass. and some women can then CREDIBLY claim that while i say all the right things in public, i like my privilege just a LITTLE bit more than i do equality.

so now using that same logic, lets bring that back to my white brothers and sisters.

888, **disclaimer- not saying you believe this or not, just speaking to you in general since you asked **

it doesn't matter if you agree with me that its unfair, unjust, and flat out wrong that as a black male, i am more likely to get sent to jail for the same crime that you commit, despite being similar crimes with similar criminal backgrounds, if one exist. at the end of the day, you benefited from the system while i didn't, enforcing white privilege in the criminal justice system.

but you simply acknowledging that this issue is a problem isn't enough. if you don't match that rhetoric with a vote for someone willing to change the system, then you have provided nothing but lip service.

you have then told me that as a white male, while you might have concerns over that issue, you either don't care enough about it for action, or you like your privilege just a LITTLE bit more.

so the kind of white guys that can help are the guys actually willing to vote. its great and all that white people are willing to protest....but are you willing to take that same energy to the polls for your fellow americans?

again, we are only 13% of the population. we can't do anything without our fellow white americans help. its a fact of life.

one of the problems is that black america will say something, but then the split faction of liberal/conservative white america will then argue with each other over the interpretation of what we said.

it happens every. single. time.

and so the right ends up being convinced that when black america says that white privilege is a problem, they translate that to mean we want whites to be treated like blacks.

what we're saying is we want the standards RAISED so we can be treated like YOU. ya know, how the law tends to be more of a suggestion when it comes to white crimes, while judges can't wait to flex the hammer of justice on black and latino crimes.

black america is saying one thing, but the MAJORITY of america, white people, then split into their factions and start arguing with each other over something entirely different.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
i got a lot more to say but i just looked at this post and uhh yea i gotta slow down.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M
I'd welcome any legit evidence that shows if a Black person who goes to a public school with me, works hard and doesn't embrace being labeled as a victim by guilty white people, struggles any more than anyone else in this country.

https://www.thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/

Here's a bunch of data driven information.

Whites are 78% more likely to be accepted to the same university as equally qualified people of color. Emphasis on “equally qualified.”[37]

Even when people of color do get the job, they face even higher wage discrimination than women do.

White women make 78¢ for every dollar a white man makes.[52]
Black men make even less: 72¢ for every dollar a white man makes.[52]
Combine gender and race, and it gets even worse: Black women make 64¢ for every white male dollar, and Latina women make 53¢ for every white male dollar.[52]
Once released from prison, if they can get a job at all, the wages of black ex-convicts grow at a 21% slower rate than white ex-convicts.[29]

A black college student has the same chances of getting a job as a white high school dropout.[46]
Meanwhile, a white male with a criminal record is 5% more likely to get a job than an equally qualified person of color with a clean record.[37][47][48] Read that again, please.
Black men need to complete not one but two more levels of education just to have the same probability of getting a job as a white man.[46]

The article seems to have a lot of info from 2012 - but I heard a professor discuss these issues on NPR radio in the last 6 months or so - and all of these reinforces or verifies what she discussed. . . . take two people, one Black, one White. Give them the same education, family background and income, the same social/economic/education/health etc .... the Black person on average always earns less income, or spends more time in jail for the same offenses, or doesn't achieve the same promotions etc . etc .... Again, it's nothing to do with White people being gifted something or having a silver spoon .... it's that the Black community have to achieve higher, work harder, do more to achieve the same.

Last edited by mgh888; 09/11/20 10:14 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: BuckDawg1946

People werent booing against equality. People were booing against using sports as a platform for politics.

Deal with it because the booing and poor ratings will continue.

No Craps Given
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus White Supremacists Are Top Terror Threat In DHS Draft Assessments: Report

Link Copied to Clipboard