Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
White Isis is alive and living well in the USA. As the proud boys are smiling standing by and promising to come after US In the suburbs if we vote for Biden. Meanwhile trump is telling women he saved their suburbs.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/unkn...voters/2310077/

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Quote:
White Isis..

What is that?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:
White Isis..

What is that?

Sounds like someone else has been watching American Gods.

re: the original topic, I'm not entirely sure what the intent of the emails actually was. On the surface, they seem to favor Trump. On the other hand, many people are contrarian by nature and telling them not to do something is the best way to get them to do it. I don't think Iran has much love for Trump after his attempts to play hardball with them.

Alternatively, Trump could be pulling the strings to make it look like Iran was doing it. He could think it was helping his campaign while also giving him an opportunity/"justification" to do something stupid in the Middle East.

Something just doesn't seem to fit right, or is missing, with the straightforward Iran helping Trump narrative.

Last edited by Bull_Dawg; 10/22/20 08:48 AM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
And somehow DNI Ratcliff is saying it's an attack on Trump..

BS

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
The point of the emails is to sow discord among the American people. That is why the Russia, China, and North Korea all do similar things. Not everyone is our friend. Many people in other countries want us to tear ourselves apart from the inside. So they seize upon our fears, be it Proud Boys or Antifa or the KKK, and they find ways to make us distrust each other and resent each other.

These are not attacks on Trump or Biden. They probably don't care who wins. They want the American people to lose.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The problem becomes when you have an administration that lies so much, the American people don't know when to believe them. Trump fires anyone in the administration that disagrees with him. That or demeans and marginalizes them. So when they come out and make such a statement, there is no faith in the population they are being told the truth.

From what I've managed to find so far, it seems these emails are coming through nations like Saudi Arabia, Estonia, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. This lends credibility to what national intelligence is telling us.

But the entire Boy Who Cried Wolf story is playing itself out after four years of persistent lying and deceit emanating from the White House.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Iranian Intelligence Posing as Proud Boys Sent Threatening Emails to Democratic Voters

Link Copied to Clipboard