Next Thread
Print Thread
#1849376 02/22/21 11:31 AM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
It seems Individual One is up to bat.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
But the audit is still ongoing! And what about Hillary’s email and Obama’s birth certificate!

It’s time to heal and move on. A call to unite!

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 02/22/21 11:58 AM.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I doubt it ever happens, but I could unite over accountability being enforced (for everyone).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
man, there's been a lot of Stormy weather for trump, lately...

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
I actually look for Trump's lawyers to simply file another suit with different wording and reasons why they shouldn't be released in a continuation to keep it tied up.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I actually look for Trump's lawyers to simply file another suit with different wording and reasons why they shouldn't be released in a continuation to keep it tied up.

They can try but that was a SC ruling so no court in the land is going to hear it. He’s totally busted. Betcha trump is stomping around like a child blaming everyone but himself right now.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
P
Legend
Legend
P
I understand what you're saying. But the case was ruled on based upon the grounds outlined within the suit. I've seen nowhere that he can not open yet another suit based on different grounds. It's a shell game that gets used all the time.

I hope you're right but time will tell.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I believe what you're saying was actually mentioned at the end of the article I posted. They can absolutely do that, though I would imagine a SC ruling such as this cuts down the length of time they can string this out.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
I actually have no idea. I imagine that depends on how many different ways they can continue to keep finding grounds with which to continue filing suits.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I'd actually be fine with Trump spending all his money trying to hold back the full weight of the US govt.

-PrplPplEater
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
I saw something last night that the amount of documents that they are getting ready to hand over is in the "millions of pages" of tax records and other financial documents and the amount of information that is digital is a terabyte or two

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
I'd actually be fine with Trump spending all his money trying to hold back the full weight of the US govt.
Except it’s really not his money. All his money was borrowed, stolen, inherited or donated to him.

George Washington
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
He considers it his money, and makes a big deal about it and tries to make it seem like it's more than it really is... so good enough for me.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg
I saw something last night that the amount of documents that they are getting ready to hand over is in the "millions of pages" of tax records and other financial documents and the amount of information that is digital is a terabyte or two

8 years of cooking the books on your tax returns will create a massive amount of paperwork? Why we have Turbo Tax and other software to blast through the hidden figures.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
Maybe it's just me but i don't give a crap about any Presidents taxes, be it Trump, Obamas, Bush, Bush, Clinton, or any other damn President.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Yeah, the big tax return bugaboo each pres election never seems to be as dramatic as people want.

But I care that an NY prosecutor cares about Trump's returns.

-PrplPplEater
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg

8 years of cooking the books on your tax returns will create a massive amount of paperwork? Why we have Turbo Tax and other software to blast through the hidden figures.

Form 1040-EZ doesn't really work for corporate taxes.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
I've worked on accounting software that would do any of it without a blip. Other than tradition and non-digital copies, there really is no need for paper at all when doing your taxes. Although after seeing Trump's presidency, I can imagine his being done in crayon on blackboard.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I've worked on accounting software that would do any of it without a blip. Other than tradition and non-digital copies, there really is no need for paper at all when doing your taxes. Although after seeing Trump's presidency, I can imagine his being done in crayon on blackboard.

Who says anything about paper?

He owns multiple businesses, has large amounts of assets, employs many people. It's not so simple as using Turbo Tax to file your taxes.

I'm sure it's all recorded electronically. I am also sure he has many accountants on staff to review things.

If you want to somehow compare yourself to Trump, I will roll my eyes.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
I have no idea what you are talking about. I was talking about you mocking turbotax. You are becoming intolerable with your faux outrage and trumpian fever.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Clearly you don't understand what I'm talking about.

Are you really stupid enough to think he should somehow use turbotax?

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
No, he said turbo tax and other software...

And I'm pretty sure the online edition of turbotax is their most basic. I'm not 100% on this but I can't imagine they don't have a robust complete mega corp version of some sort. And a ton of medium to large businesses can't afford an army of accountants and tax lawyers to prepare relatively easy taxes. Not everyone is out to hide their thieving ways like a Trump would.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Pretty sure medium to large businesses can afford a CPA to do their business taxes. It does not break the bank. And for business reasons you need to have the smarts of a CPA working for you.

I am a small business owner and I have a CPA do my taxes. I am small peanuts. I pay taxes four times a year, in addition to doing end of year business taxes and personal taxes.

Trump is a multi-corporation owner. Pretty sure he has an army of CPAs working for him.

Turbo tax might handle my taxes (I would never use it), but I would prefer to have a human do it. But no way in hell turbo tax would do Trumps taxes. To think otherwise is ignorant.

Have you ever worked for a large business? Do you really think they are having some rinky dink tax program do their taxes? Stop acting ignorant. You're smarter than that.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Do you think those accountants are not using tax software of some sort? You make me laugh. Of course I don't think Trump's taxes are done on turbotax, the version you are talking about anyway. I plainly stated that but you seem to have some sort of reading comprehension issue tonight which is why I said you must be drunk again. And I was the one who posted and question Biden about the deporting of pedos, then you act like I wanted to keep them to coddle... if that's what you think of me then you are as dumb as a turd rolling dung beetle.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Do you think those accountants are not using tax software of some sort? You make me laugh. Of course I don't think Trump's taxes are done on turbotax, the version you are talking about anyway. I plainly stated that but you seem to have some sort of reading comprehension issue tonight which is why I said you must be drunk again. And I was the one who posted and question Biden about the deporting of pedos, then you act like I wanted to keep them to coddle... if that's what you think of me then you are as dumb as a turd rolling dung beetle.

You can't seem to follow the bouncing ball. It was perfectwobble who suggested Trump should use turbo tax. That was what I responded to. You are the one posting that businesses can't afford CPAs. Which is the dumbest thing ever. Any responsible business owner will have CPA(s).

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Your ball is warped an wobbly. Nobody can follow it sober.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump Tax Returns

Link Copied to Clipboard