DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Browns OL Ryan Seymour Suspended 4 Games - 08/17/15 10:22 PM
Browns OL suspended four games

Ryan Seymour has been suspended four games for violating the NFL's PED policy. He released a statement that said in part: "Although I did not knowingly take a substance that was on the NFL's banned list, I do know that as an NFL player I must take full responsibility for everything that is in my body."

http://espn.go.com/

Does he still make the roster? I thought the other center (can't remember his name) who had some experience didn't look terrible
was just about to post that... he owned it but says he didn't know he took it.

they should have lists of approved drugs/enhancers etc they can take vs what they can't take.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Browns OL Ryan Seymour Suspended 4 Games - 08/17/15 11:40 PM
We released McDonald right?
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Browns OL Ryan Seymour Suspended 4 Games - 08/17/15 11:42 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Yep, he gone. Knee injury, we released with settlement.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Browns OL Ryan Seymour Suspended 4 Games - 08/17/15 11:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Yep, he gone. Knee injury, we released with settlement.

Good thing we drafted a backup center with our first round pick.
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
"Although I did not knowingly take a substance that was on the NFL's banned list, I do know that as an NFL player I must take full responsibility for everything that is in my body."

We've heard this story before. It's getting to be a standard response...
yea been expecting something like this but from johnny. you know the little tease with a ok preseason game then the hammer to fall
I thought there was a list????
What a load of bull. These guys know what they are taking. Looking for an edge....end of story.
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I thought there was a list????
There is a number they can call at any time and someone will answer the question to whether or not this supplement has a banned substance in it.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Browns OL Ryan Seymour Suspended 4 Games - 08/18/15 01:21 AM
He should fight this. There was absolutely no evidence of performance enhancement in that preseason game.
Word is he tried to ingest 50 pounds of lead so he wouldn't get pushed so far backwards.
Originally Posted By: jfanent
He should fight this. There was absolutely no evidence of performance enhancement in that preseason game.

oh.... SNAP!
rofl
lol!!
© DawgTalkers.net