DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: DawgFace After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/24/10 05:58 AM
Not since 1998 has OSU not had a player picked in the first 3 rounds.

I did think Gibson would have atleast been picked by now.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2010/04/thaddeus_gibson_and_any_other.html
Posted By: hooter Re: After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/24/10 06:03 AM
And Idaho schools had two first rounders. Loved seeing Iupati representing the colors.
Posted By: Rambo Re: After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/24/10 12:09 PM
I thought Gibson should have come back for his senior year. Guy would have been a sure first or second round pick had he put up good numbers if he chose to come back.
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/24/10 12:30 PM
They hardly graduated anyone, which bodes well for next season.
Posted By: mac Re: After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/24/10 12:48 PM
I understand that some believe the Browns draft should be about local talent but nothing could be further from the reality of this Browns management team...Holmgren, Heckert and Mangini.

Obviously, the Browns are not going to win any popularity contests with their picks thru 3 rds. We have heard a lot of grumbling from Browns fans on this message board, wondering why the big names were passed over in favor of talent such as TJ Ward, Montario Hardesty and Shawn Lauvao.

You cannot assess the quality of a draft in the first year. Sure draft grades will handed out by the so called experts, but as most who know football are aware of...today's draft grade could turn out to be an F in 3 yrs.

We must give these kids a chance to develop and see what they do with their opportunity. Will these players play a part in the Browns march toward the playoffs and a Super Bowl win?...

It takes time to determine the quality of this Browns draft class. I have taken the time to look at video of each pick so far and I do see a common thread...all are tough guys who played well in college.

The only talent who could have gone in the 1st 3 rounds was Gibson, and that wasn't very likely either.

I'd like to see the Browns end up with Doug Worthington, though.
Oh good thadeus Gibson was picked by the steelers. Anther buckeye I have to hae now.

The one freaking team I didn't want him to go to.
Un freaking believable, Doug worthington too.
Posted By: candyman92 Re: After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/24/10 11:03 PM
damn stealers
Posted By: DeepThreat Re: After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/25/10 12:10 AM
Gibson's family really needed the money.
Posted By: Merth Re: After the first three rounds, OSU = 0 - 04/28/10 09:58 PM
My Ohio Bobcats had a WR taken by the New England Patriots with the #90 pick.
Just a paradigm shift,...nothing to worry about.
© DawgTalkers.net