DawgTalkers.net
You wealthy “Motorcycle Enthusiasts” must be ecstatic.

What a bike. Harley-Davidson’s first new motorcycle in over 15 years.

Powered by the all-new Milwaukee-Eight engine. The Milwaukee-Eight offers quicker throttle response, more passing power, purer sound, better fuel economy and a smoother ride.

I can only speak of the bike in generalities. I don’t know what it means for the bike to have a 107 (or 114) CID engine. Or Bosch fuel injectors. Or liquid-cooled cylinder heads, or...

Starting at $24,000+ for me it’s a dream.

(But, still 117 shopping days until Christmas hint...hint…)
I bought a Victory Cross Country Tour this spring. It is by far the most impressive all around motorcycle I've ever ridden.
Victory Cross Country Tour

Sweet.
Originally Posted By: Arps
I bought a Victory Cross Country Tour this spring. It is by far the most impressive all around motorcycle I've ever ridden.

For us old farts who have had strokes Nothing beats a Can Am Spyder. If you want to argue get ready for a beatdown from old guys with canes lol
For you old two stroke farts:

Sweet. ($24,699?)(for ~ $25k you should get a roof)
I might get a bagger in 5-10 years, though I'd get a Street Glide Special. As for now, I'll just be happy with my '09 Street Bob. I still enjoy the look and feel.
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
For you old two stroke farts:

Sweet. ($24,699?)(for ~ $25k you should get a roof)

I Have had three strokes in the last 20 months. I still tell everybody to go {Insert some words that are not allowed on this board)
See a lot of those Spyders around this part of the state. Matter of fact I had to work Saturday and on my way in I passed 4 bikes and 2 of them were Spyders.
My baby

Originally Posted By: GMdawg
My baby

sweeeet
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
You wealthy “Motorcycle Enthusiasts” must be ecstatic.

What a bike. Harley-Davidson’s first new motorcycle in over 15 years.