DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Swish Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 01:16 AM
post them here.

and i mainly started this thread because:

and i'm definitely showing up to the theater like:

can't wait for this movie to drop!
Posted By: ohio1974 Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 01:25 AM
Can't wait i've been waiting on this one for over a year now.
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 01:59 AM
We just saw 'The Last Black Man in San Francisco'. Beautifully filmed and a great statement about gentrification.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 02:13 AM
Ooh Top Gun 2 ... I hope it’s good and doesn’t ruin the first
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 07:19 AM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Ooh Top Gun 2 ... I hope it’s good and doesn’t ruin the first

This time he’s just flying around Walmart in an electric cart looking for bogeys.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 09:37 AM
Lmao
Posted By: willitevachange Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 12:49 PM
Tom looks old man, really old. Maybe the biebs could take him lol.

My want to see list:

Top Gun
Angel has Fallen
Yesterday
Rambo Last Blood ( I know, im nostalgic )
Joker
This new Will Smith Gemini Man looks REALLY interesting. Finally a movie w/ a new concept
Zombieland Double Tap
Terminator: Dark Fate (Nostalgic again)
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers could be epic)
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I have two most anticipated movies:

Bad Boys for Life (cannot explain how pumped I am for this)
Bill and Ted Face the Music

On a side note, Keep and eye out for the The Mob Priest, it will Star Luke Goss, Mickey Rourke, and Robert Davi. I will actually be assisting on this film with shooting starts when I am very excited about.

Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 01:27 PM
Tom Cruise is toxic. The guy regularly supports a cult, he participates in abusing their members, and the cult locks away people from reality.

Scientology must be ended.

Tom Cruise and Scientology
Posted By: willitevachange Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 01:33 PM
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Tom Cruise is toxic. The guy regularly supports a cult, he participates in abusing their members, and the cult locks away people from reality.

That literally has nothing to do with this thread or the fact he puts out entertaining movies.
Posted By: Swish Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 01:34 PM
Why, bro. Why.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 01:52 PM
Forgot about Joker .. I want to see that too
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 04:07 PM
My wife and I are going to see, "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" when it comes out next week-end. It's Quentin Tarantino's ninth film. I couldn't find a trailer that was clean enough to post in this forum but you can find them on Youtube.

It stars Brab Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robble, Kurt Russel, Al Pacino, Timothy Olyphant and a host of others.
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 04:12 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
My wife and I are going to see, "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" when it comes out next week-end.

We too are definitely going to see this on the big screen! Everything I read about it says it's his best film. Even surpassing 'Pulp' and 'Dogs'. We saw the trailer before 'Last Black Man' and it looked pretty awesome.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 04:13 PM
My wife and I are going to see, "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" when it comes out next week-end. It's Quentin Tarantino's ninth film. I couldn't find a trailer that was clean enough to post in this forum but you can find them on Youtube.

It stars Brab Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robble, Kurt Russel, Al Pacino, Timothy Olyphant and a host of others.

Just saw the previews to that, looks like another great Tarantino film.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 04:20 PM
My wife is a huge John Wick fan. So we saw the trailer at the showing of John Wick 3. When I saw the Trailer, it looked great and they had me at Tarantino.

When you combine him with this cast, I don't see how it could be anything but good to great. We really aren't big Super Hero fans other than Deadpool now that Robert Downey Jr. has given up the Iron Man role. We saw Yesterday and it wasn't bad per say but I was somewhat let down as I felt they could have done so much more with that plot line.
Posted By: willitevachange Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 05:58 PM
Quote:
it wasn't bad per say but I was somewhat let down as I felt they could have done so much more with that plot line.
You just ripped my heart out. I have had very high hopes for that movie since I heard about it. Im not a beattle fanatic or anything, but the plot and storyline are one of the best that have come out in a long time.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 06:25 PM
It's worth watching. It's not a bad movie. But my expectations left me wanting more.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 09:28 PM
Quote:
"Once Upon A Time In Hollywood"

Bingo!
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 09:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Quote:
"Once Upon A Time In Hollywood"

Bingo!

The wife and I are going next weekend to see it. Now that we have a Warren Theatre that has reclining seats and adult beverages, going to the movies is enjoyable again.
Posted By: Dave Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 10:04 PM
I recently bought a book called "I Heard You Paint Houses". Its about the murder of Jimmy Hoffa. A movie based on this book, called "The Irishman", directed by Martin Scorcese, starring Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, and Harvey Keitel is set to be released this fall. I probably won't see it in a theater, but I'll see it at some point.

Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Upcoming movies - 07/19/19 10:06 PM
Wow! What a cast!
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Upcoming movies - 07/20/19 03:54 PM
I'm certainly going to have to put that one on my list. I love me some Pacino and DeNiro. And those guys won't be around a whole lot longer.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 07/20/19 04:20 PM
I agree Pit. I love watching the classic actors when I realize it’s the twilight .. its like you can see it and appreciate it
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Upcoming movies - 07/20/19 04:52 PM
I've experienced a lot of that in my life. I have seen The Highway Men in concert. Now both Johnny Cash and Waylon are gone. I saw Stephen Ray Vaughan before he passed. Tome Petty, and Ronnie Van Zant with the original Lynyrd Skynyrd. And Then there was Randy Rhoads with Ozzy.

A couple of them I knew weren't long for this world but most of them I didn't. But I wouldn't change those memories for anything.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 07/20/19 07:12 PM
Cool stuff. It’s the combination of all of those experiences that make a great life IMO.
I've experienced a lot of that in my life. I have seen The Highway Men in concert. Now both Johnny Cash and Waylon are gone. I saw Stephen Ray Vaughan before he passed. Tome Petty, and Ronnie Van Zant with the original Lynyrd Skynyrd. And Then there was Randy Rhoads with Ozzy.

A couple of them I knew weren't long for this world but most of them I didn't. But I wouldn't change those memories for anything.
Posted By: Squires Re: Upcoming movies - 07/21/19 07:40 PM
Midway. I have low expectations for this movie, but I'll still see it.

Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Upcoming movies - 07/22/19 12:15 AM
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist

That literally has nothing to do with this thread or the fact he puts out entertaining movies.

Cruise gets ripped a lot, but I have always liked most of his movies. Mission Impossible Fallout was pretty damn good.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 07/22/19 09:43 AM
I agree ... Cruise is, by all accounts, a nut job ... but I’ve enjoyed basically everything he’s done from Risky Business on up
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Upcoming movies - 07/25/19 02:05 PM
We have tickets for tonight's opening of 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'. Can't wait!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 07/25/19 02:20 PM
I’m hoping to see that soon as well ... enjoy!
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Upcoming movies - 07/25/19 04:11 PM
We're going to see it Sunday.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Upcoming movies - 10/19/19 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Forgot about Joker .. I want to see that too

I just went to see this, It's dark and I loved it!

Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Upcoming movies - 10/19/19 09:18 PM
Phoenix is such a cool actor
Posted By: bonefish Re: Upcoming movies - 10/20/19 02:01 AM

Rarely go to the movie theater but I will to see that one.
© DawgTalkers.net