DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: PastorMarc Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/12/19 11:19 PM
My Daughter Jennifer is having her surgery Monday, one year to the day that she wrecked, she has had 6 preliminary surgeries. The Dr. said if she gets infection after this surgery they will have take everything back out that they put in and she will never walk again. We know God is in control of all things, but He wants He wants us to ask Him through prayer so PLEASE pray ... Thank you and God Bless ...
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/12/19 11:23 PM
My prayers are sent. My prayer is your daughter is in the healing hands of Jesus. I also pray he is watching over you and wife.
Posted By: mac Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/12/19 11:38 PM
Your daughter will be in our thoughts and prayers...mac
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/12/19 11:38 PM
Praying.
Posted By: Dave Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 12:05 AM
Best wishes and prayers for your daughter, you, and your family, Marc.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 12:55 AM
No problem. I pray that the surgery goes as planned and there's no infection.
Posted By: FATE Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 02:07 AM
Prayers for Jennifer, and for your whole family Marc. We'll provide the prayers and God will provide his grace.

It's already been a long road. Doctors use the word "never" all the time, God knows no "never", only "forever"...

The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. ~ Psalm 121:8
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 02:29 AM
God bless your daughter and your whole family Marc. Prayers coming your way.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 02:55 AM
I trust that I speak for all of us when I say that you have our prayers and support. May God answer these prayers...
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
My Daughter Jennifer is having her surgery Monday, one year to the day that she wrecked, she has had 6 preliminary surgeries. The Dr. said if she gets infection after this surgery they will have take everything back out that they put in and she will never walk again. We know God is in control of all things, but He wants He wants us to ask Him through prayer so PLEASE pray ... Thank you and God Bless ...

Matthew 18:20 says For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” PastorMarc we are praying and gather in his name for your Jennifer. May God guide the surgery and place his angels in charge.
The Father was watching and guiding during past surgeries now He will reward your believe in Him. Prayers for you and family my friend. Never is not in His vocabary,trust and patience.
Posted By: VarmintKong Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 06:41 AM
Lord, I know we don’t deserve your grace, but we’re doing the best we can. Marc’s baby, Jennifer, is going through a tough time. May this trial create a stronger mold to exemplify your love. In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 12:01 PM
More prayers are on the way bro. For her and for you and the family.
Wishing you and your family best of luck today, sir. We are thinking of you.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 01:57 PM
Your Daughter will be in our thoughts and prayers today .
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 03:19 PM
Prayers your way to you and your family.
Continued prayers for her and your family, Marc.

I know how she has had so many ups and downs since her accident, and I pray that the Lord will guide the doctors so they get all of the infection this time around, and get her on the road to recovery. I know this must be incredibly hard on her. (and your family) I pray He gives her His comfort and healing.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 04:14 PM
Sincerest thoughts and prayers to you, your family and your daughter.
Posted By: Millerman Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 05:33 PM
My family has your daughter in our thoughts and prayers!
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 10:35 PM
Prayers for your daughter Pastor.

thumbsup
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/13/19 10:48 PM
It's never easy.

Prayers from here to all affected Pastor.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/14/19 02:15 AM
I sincerely hope it turns out well, for you and your daughter and family.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/14/19 04:46 AM
Prayers for you and your Daughter.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/14/19 10:29 AM
Prayers up Marc ... all the best to you and her
I just saw this Pastor.

You and your family will be in my thoughts. I pray things work out in all of this.

All the best.
Hoping for the best for your family
Prayers on their way!
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/17/19 07:37 PM
Thank you all for your prayers surgery went great, Drs. are confident she will walk soon praise the Lord 🙂
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/17/19 07:39 PM
Thank you all for your prayers surgery went great, Drs. are confident she will walk soon praise the Lord 🙂

GREAT TO HEAR!!!
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/17/19 07:42 PM
Originally Posted By: TTTDawg
Thank you all for your prayers surgery went great, Drs. are confident she will walk soon praise the Lord smile

GREAT TO HEAR!!!
Originally Posted By: TTTDawg
Thank you all for your prayers surgery went great, Drs. are confident she will walk soon praise the Lord smile

GREAT TO HEAR!!!

I am very happy to hear your family has received great news, my friend. I can only imagine the relief you must have felt receiving it. Smile sir, you and your family and been through this ordeal and deserve to take the time and enjoy some good news.
Praise God! I pray that her recovery goes well, and that she is back on her feet ASAP. Prayers also for you and your family, as I know this has to have weighed greatly on you as well.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/24/19 01:17 AM
Sorry to admit I just read this. Prayers for her, for you and the family, and for all those whose care she is in, and all who love her well. I am convinced that she will be healed with a purpose. It just seems she has been brought to a point of blessing all around her.

May the Lord bless you and keep all of you. My prayers continue.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/25/19 01:13 AM
Prayers and positive thought for your daughter that all continues to go well.
Posted By: drobs Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 12/26/19 07:24 PM
I apologise for only seeing this now - I rarely venture outside the football forums. I wish your daughter a speedy recovery pastor. Best wishes to you all.
My Daughter is back in Grant and having her 8th surgery tomorrow please continue your prayers for her if it is infected she may never walk again, but we serve an awesome God, He is our healer and by His stripes she is and was healed (ISAIAH 53:5/1 PETER 2:24) ... Thank You and God Bless smile
Prayers go out to her and your entire family.
Prayers from here Pastor.
I've been gone, but I will pray for your daughter and your family, Pastor Mark.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/09/20 06:32 PM
Jenn was/is full of infection they are giving her blood transfusion daily she is losing blood, they are waiting on infectious disease Dr., pray they don't give up meaning she won't walk again, God is in control thumbsup
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/09/20 08:15 PM
Prayers and best wishes still heading your way.
Posted By: mac Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/10/20 06:56 AM
Jenn was/is full of infection they are giving her blood transfusion daily she is losing blood, they are waiting on infectious disease Dr., pray they don't give up meaning she won't walk again, God is in control thumbsup

PastoMarc...it's 1:44 am and I'm awake, dealing with a tooth ace when I came across your post from yesterday afternoon.

I hope and pray for your daughter and to your family...stay strong.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/10/20 12:01 PM
Still praying
Continued prayers for Jennifer.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/10/20 04:16 PM
Originally Posted By: mac

PastoMarc...it's 1:44 am and I'm awake, dealing with a tooth ace when I came across your post from yesterday afternoon.

Praying for your toothache to go away smile
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/13/20 06:23 PM
Posted By: PastorMarc Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/13/20 06:24 PM
Surgery didn't go well, they have been giving her blood every day, now she is leaking infection. So now the plan is to continue with antibiotics for 3 days and if it clears up she can come home, if not they will have to remove the new hip and she will not walk again, she is only 38 so please pray the antibiotics work. Thanks for all your prayers and God bless ...
Prayers sent.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/13/20 07:33 PM
Sorry to hear the update. Hang in their Pastor. Healing and loving prayers sent your daughter and your entire family.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/13/20 07:45 PM
We have not stopped praying bro. We will continue to do so.
Prayers out Pastor!
On your side Pastor ! Will keep them going .
Surgery didn't go well, they have been giving her blood every day, now she is leaking infection. So now the plan is to continue with antibiotics for 3 days and if it clears up she can come home, if not they will have to remove the new hip and she will not walk again, she is only 38 so please pray the antibiotics work. Thanks for all your prayers and God bless ...
Dang man, I am sorry to hear that Pastor. My thoughts are with you and your family, sir. Stay strong, they need you.
You got it Marc. I will continue to pray for her until you say to stop.

I just hope that our prayers are in God's will.
Praying hard and often.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/13/20 09:38 PM
Prayers sent! frown
Posted By: Dave Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/13/20 09:55 PM
Prayers and best wishes, Marc. I had a post-operative staph infection a few years ago, and I can tell you they have some powerful antibiotics for MRSA type infections. Try to remain positive.
Prayers to you and her
I really appreciate all of you and your prayers thumbsup
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/13/20 11:06 PM
Prayers from here Pastor. It's never easy when it's your children.
Pastor, I'm sorry to hear the surgery did not go well. I will keep you and Jennifer in my prayers. Arch, you will be in my prayers also. May God bless you all.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/15/20 12:27 AM
Sorry to read this pastor. Will continue to pray. Same goes for your wife arch.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/15/20 02:15 AM
Pastor and arch got married?
Congratulations, fellas!! Does the church know?

smile

Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

I truly hope things go well for your daughter, pastor. Keep us updated. And I apologize for being an arse.
Thanks. This is his thread. I commented about my wife. I shouldn't have. obviously.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 01/15/20 04:30 AM
I was only joking, arch
Arch, I pray that things go well for your wife.

For what it's worth, I got a letter from my insurance company about 2 weeks after my rotator cuff surgery, saying that the procedure was approved.

I received a similar letter about 3 weeks after my initial MRI on my shoulder. crazy

I think the insurance companies like to keep us guessing, for some reason.
Posted By: mac Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/16/20 04:22 PM
Originally Posted By: mac

Praying for your toothache to go away smile

PastorMarc..I must tell you, the toothache is gone, thanks to your prayers and the dentist's strong arm, I'm feeling better today.

I think often about your daughter as well as your entire family and I say a prayer for her recovery each time.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/16/20 07:44 PM
Jennifer just went through surgery #9 now we wait to see if the infection stays away ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/16/20 07:58 PM
Prayers Pastor. Those infections can be serious.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/16/20 08:26 PM
On my knees praying right now.

It's hard to type from down here smile
God Bless her and your family. Still praying.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/16/20 09:39 PM
Prayers.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/16/20 10:47 PM
Prayers sent. frown
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/16/20 11:04 PM
Prayers are sent for her and for you and you love. I pray for healing and blessings and strength to you all. Keep us updated, please.

Sorry I got to this later. Be strong in your faith regardless.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/17/20 01:23 AM
Continued prayers for your daughter.
Posted By: fishtheice Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/17/20 03:37 AM
Prayers for the very best outcome for your daughter! Prayers for you and your family also, Pastor.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 01/21/20 06:31 PM
Well Jennifer is on her way home from Columbus, with a pick line and heavy anti-biotics so keep praying this infection goes away forever smile
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 02/07/20 09:39 PM
Wanted to update you, Jennifer is doing very good now, the infection is staying away, she take antibiotics through IV 3 times a day, and she is now walking on a cane. She has a long way to go but thanks to all the prayers and the Drs. she is improving ... Thanks Again for all your prayers smile
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 02/07/20 10:00 PM
My wife and I will continue to pray Marc.
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 02/07/20 11:27 PM
Good to hear. Continued prayers from this corner.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 02/07/20 11:35 PM
Glad to hear she is doing better.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 02/08/20 01:16 AM
Yes that is very good news.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Need Prayers For My Daughter Please - 02/08/20 01:36 AM
Glad to hear the good news... I'm not one to ask for or pray for a specific person... I pray every night that God blesses all on Earth. I pray that way because there are so many unforgotten or not known who needs his prayers.

I don't even pray for my own children..because asking for God to bless us all and ask him to have people seek Jesus's face...It is a way to spread his name..

Pray for us all... that I do... I pray for all.....
I know how much she has gone through Marc, and I am beyond happy that she seems to finally be healing up. I pray that the Lord will allow for a complete healing this time around. You and I have spoken about the fact that God does all things for His purposes, and I am sure that she (and you and your family, as well) has touched the lives of others in the course of her struggles with this injury. I pray that God allows this to continue, but in the course of a complete recovery this time.
Great News!
Jennifer is now walking with a cane, they took the pick line out and slowed her pain meds down. Sorry, I haven't updated but I want to thank you all for your prayers, God Bless smile
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 02/24/20 05:50 PM
Good to hear Pastor. Good to hear.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Please Continue to Pray for My Daughter - 02/24/20 11:28 PM
As for me and my family we will continue to pray for you and your family brother. thumbsup
© DawgTalkers.net