DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: TTTDawg Reaction to..... - 07/08/20 11:09 PM
I believe it was the Doors thread that someone mentioned "black peoples reactions" on their first time ever hearing The Doors.

Not the Doors but here's one. Ya just can't "not smile" during this. Ya really can't. Just loved her whole.....everything during the song.

Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Reaction to..... - 07/08/20 11:52 PM
That was just awesome. Almost emotional watching it with her lol. Love it
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 12:15 AM
I love that song. Nice video. Cool to see a young person getting into the old stuff.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 04:33 AM
I killed a lot of time during lock down watching reaction videos. They have them on all sorts of topics. And yes Vers it is cool to see them getting into music they've never heard before. Many of the "black people react" videos are like this. Their music was mainly rap/church/soul/r&b growing up and their preconceived notions of country, rock, folk, and bluegrass are "white people music". It's awesome to watch some of them discover how badass that music is and express their disbelief.

Jump into their channels and go back to the earliest reactions or first time hearing reactions. Those are the best. Search for Chris Stapleton reactions for some real good ones.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 02:17 PM
Bobby Hatfield could sing a song. So could Bill Medley.

It's why they are in the rock hall. It was after their prime. I saw them open for Kenny Rogers, BJ Thomas was also on the bill..

Pretty good line-up....no? They weren't just your standard opening act. They were a bit past prime so to speak, and Kenny was at the top....maybe 1984, but the Bros killed it. BJ did as well. Great concert with three headliners IMO.
Posted By: FloridaFan Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 04:07 PM
What is up with this concept?
It seems like everyone and their brother is doing these types of videos lately.

I know if you can get a following, you can make some decent cash from YouTube, I just don't understand the concept. Much like people watching someone else play video games. I must just be old and crotchety. smile
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 04:16 PM
Welcome to my world brownie
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 04:44 PM
You're not the only one. My daughters watch videos of other kids playing with toys. It creeps me out. I was going to put a stop to it and then my wife tells me that's what the kids do now.

Get off my lawn!
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 05:01 PM
We need to start a Crotchety Old Men channel.

Why?

Because I said so!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 06:13 PM
DAMN Whippersnappers
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Reaction to..... - 07/09/20 07:18 PM
Ya darn kids get off my yard!
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/10/20 01:31 AM
+1

Bros hearing Yes and Floyd for the first time is fun.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Reaction to..... - 07/10/20 09:55 PM

Music is such a powerful medium.

Everything else just melts away when a song takes you.
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/11/20 10:30 PM

Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/12/20 01:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
We need to start a Crotchety Old Men channel.

Why?

Because I said so!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/12/20 02:42 PM
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Reaction to..... - 07/13/20 01:23 AM
Well, I guess every one of God's chilling gotta be somewheres. You have found your place in the multiverse and I am right beside you. I don't grok some of the new video games and watching as a spectator sometimes baffles me. But, hey, I am game, so to speak and on my best bad day I can work up to crotchety.

I am not often lonely as I age. naughtydevil
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Reaction to..... - 07/13/20 01:27 AM
I love reading your melodic and somewhat hypnotic posts, bro. You're a good dude.
© DawgTalkers.net