DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Wayfair - 07/11/20 10:53 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/UnicornPlushy/status/1281247986056601604

Not sure anybody has seen or mentioned the current “controversy” surrounding Wayfair. But basically people have found simple, mundane items as being VERY overpriced ... so they began searching the items and realized they’re actually coded/masking sex trafficking sites (the items are even named after the children).

There is a HUGE rabbit hole if you research a bit ... just throwing this out there
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Wayfair - 07/11/20 11:11 PM
This cant be real. D:
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Wayfair - 07/11/20 11:24 PM
If it's real, it's really sick.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Wayfair - 07/11/20 11:25 PM
Snopes rates it as false.

Is Wayfair Trafficking Children Via Overpriced Items?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wayfair-trafficking-children/
Posted By: jaybird Re: Wayfair - 07/12/20 12:20 AM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
If it's real, it's really sick.

That's what I was thinking... I have a hard time thinking it was real but would be very sad if it was... unfortunately human trafficking is alive and well in the US...
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Wayfair - 07/12/20 01:48 AM
Yes, it is. Toledo and Atlanta are at the top.

I have a relative - mom's first cousin - that retired as a pastor in Atlanta. Became the mayor of s suburb. I've heard him speak on the sex trade - especially the child sex thing. It would rip one's heart out. I can't believe there are people out there that.............let's just say, we got some sick people in this country. (and it goes on in every country, I'm sure)
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 03:18 AM
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 07:36 AM
I don't believe it. Some years back there was a rumor that Old Navy had secret rooms in the back where groups planned the takeover of the world.

The Old Navy was in competition with the Illuminati.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 09:55 AM
Great, another pizzagate. Hopefully no one goes and attacks Wayfair like what happened to Comet Pizza.

willynilly rolleyes
Posted By: 10YrOvernightSuccess Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 06:18 PM
People... just step back for a second and think. If you were running some super horrible underground crime syndicate that literally everyone in the world who's not involved hates and wants to see dead-on-sight, would you ever consider something like running it through amazon or wayfair or some crap? Why would you ever risk that? Is there ANY other more likely explanation? Are there's DOZENS of more likely explanations? If your elaborate conspiracy theories require all forms of complex codes and symbols and other non-sense ala the Divinci Code, you're not working in reality.

No... just no. If you can't think through all the holes in something as stupid as this, I have serious doubts about you're abilities to reason through anything. Like, how do you not fall in open man hole covers on a daily basis? So incredibly stupid.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 06:30 PM
Originally Posted By: 10YrOvernightSuccess
People... just step back for a second and think. If you were running some super horrible underground crime syndicate that literally everyone in the world who's not involved hates and wants to see dead-on-sight, would you ever consider something like running it through amazon or wayfair or some crap? Why would you ever risk that? Is there ANY other more likely explanation? Are there's DOZENS of more likely explanations? If your elaborate conspiracy theories require all forms of complex codes and symbols and other non-sense ala the Divinci Code, you're not working in reality.

No... just no. If you can't think through all the holes in something as stupid as this, I have serious doubts about you're abilities to reason through anything. Like, how do you not fall in open man hole covers on a daily basis? So incredibly stupid.

No doubt.

I can form up some aluminum foil hats for $12 each, plus shipping. Two different designs. One is a cone head, one a beanie. Propeller extra.
Posted By: FloridaFan Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 06:32 PM

It was on the internet, so we must believe it without question. smile

The stuff I see people post on social media, even family and close friends, makes me shake my head in disbelief. Does no one question anything, or research anything that seems outrageous, or are we really just so caught up in feeding our agendas, that if it aligns, we repost?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 07:23 PM
So what about all those Mattress Firm stores that are so prevalent in suburban strip malls and retail areas?

Mattress Firm stores everywhere and there is never a customer inside! willynilly tongue
Posted By: FloridaFan Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 07:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
So what about all those Mattress Firm stores that are so prevalent in suburban strip malls and retail areas?

Mattress Firm stores everywhere and there is never a customer inside! willynilly tongue

Right? I have at least 10 mattress stores within 5 miles of me. How many people are buying mattresses?
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 08:05 PM
A mattress is one of the most important buying decisions you'll ever make.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Wayfair - 07/13/20 09:45 PM
Just disgusting! I order the 10K hot chicana cabinet and all I got was a metal storage cabinet, a free roll of tin foil, and a Trump 2020 bumper sticker. wink

jk of course.
Posted By: CleVeLaNd_sTrife Re: Wayfair - 07/14/20 03:13 AM
Kyrie Irving would believe in something like this.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Wayfair - 07/14/20 10:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Milk Man

They have secret rooms in the back. That is where the trafficking happens. You can't stay in business selling 5 mattresses a month. Got to have something else going on.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Wayfair - 07/14/20 11:08 AM
ssshhh the room in the back is where the hookers are.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Wayfair - 07/14/20 11:43 AM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
ssshhh the room in the back is where the hookers are.

OK, I'll be quiet.....in my whispering voice. Can't let the cat out of the bag. It will be a whirlwind if we do. That cat is going to be ticked. Ticked cats don't seem like much, until you have one ticked at you. Then it's a big deal.

Bad dogs, you have a chance to control that. A cat on your ass, good luck with that.
Posted By: FloridaFan Re: Wayfair - 07/14/20 02:18 PM
And I thought Bob Kraft was just looking for a new mattress last week.
© DawgTalkers.net