DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: THROW LONG April Fools! - 04/02/21 03:12 AM
Found out, Columbus didn't get snow flurries before midnight, so the month of March had no snow at all, first time ever.

The only April Fools day prank I have heard of, was the Del. Sherriffs' office put out a Deputies Calander,
but the Deputies were all the 4 legged kind, K-9 dogs and horses.
People actually want the calander though.

Here is one I heard a comedian reference.

He'd be at work, have a buddy call his home and ask for him,
Then his Mom would pick up, and he would pick up another extension of the at work phone,

and say, "it's ok Mom you can hang up, I've got it, I've got it"

Then she'd be fooled to thinking he was hiding out on another extension at home, and had stayed home from work.

Online I found, Burger King once tried to sell a "left handed whopper" on April Fools.

And people ordered it, Makes sense, people should be able to eat one no matter which hand they use.

I'm selectively amidexterous, but I eat my cheeseburgers with my right hand, ususally.
Posted By: FloridaFan Re: April Fools! - 04/02/21 11:36 AM
Damnit, now you're going to make me watch people eat. I am right handed, but I primarily use my left hand when eating, particularly with hand held foods.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: April Fools! - 04/02/21 02:11 PM
The next time you go to a restaurant, put on a show. Don't use either hand when you eat.

That draws a lot of looks.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: April Fools! - 04/02/21 06:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
The next time you go to a restaurant, put on a show. Don't use either hand when you eat.

That draws a lot of looks.

Especially if it's all you can eat spaghetti. wink
© DawgTalkers.net