DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: BADdog Pillows? - 12/05/22 04:13 AM
What do you have? What do you recommend?
I just bought some coop pillows. Anyone have these?
I got the mid price cover with them. They have good reviews in several places online.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Pillows? - 12/05/22 04:17 AM
I love goose down pillows. I bought these and couldn't be happier: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0145MYZ18/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

They are amazing. And the quality is excellent. You can fluff them up to whatever shape you like. I like my pillows kind of flat so I fluff them up and then make a V shape and flatten it down a little and it's perfect.

I originally was searching for brands that high-end hotels use. As I always love hotel pillows. And somehow came across those. I don't recall if that particular brand is used in hotels. But they are so comfy like hotel pillows.

Here's the manufacturer's site. You can order different types and whatever firmness you prefer.
https://www.pacificcoast.com
Posted By: jfanent Re: Pillows? - 12/05/22 12:35 PM
I use memory foam pillows, I like the way they support my neck. I'm a side sleeper.
Posted By: BADdog Re: Pillows? - 12/05/22 02:00 PM
I dont care for down. I have found the shredded foam to by preferred type. So the coop looked good to me. Anyone have coops? I start sleep on my side then flip to back.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Pillows? - 12/08/22 11:10 AM
The only pillow I use? Home Expressions Side Sleeper FirmDensity Memory Foam Pillow sold at JC Penny's Regularly $34.99 on sale today for $24.99 Firm, holds it's shape, and has room for your shoulder to fit.
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Pillows? - 12/12/22 02:50 AM
I use the DreamyBlue Premium pillow. It's perfect for me, firm but soft. They even give you a bag of extra memory foam.

The pillow also unzips so you can add or remove the little squares of memory foam to your exact liking. I love it! smile
Posted By: BADdog Re: Pillows? - 12/15/22 01:10 AM
Originally Posted by tastybrownies
I use the DreamyBlue Premium pillow. It's perfect for me, firm but soft. They even give you a bag of extra memory foam.

The pillow also unzips so you can add or remove the little squares of memory foam to your exact liking. I love it! smile

The Coop does that also. I have had it for a while now, love it.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Pillows? - 12/16/22 10:06 AM
Funny, I was literally just thinking I need a new pillow!
Posted By: BADdog Re: Pillows? - 12/16/22 12:54 PM
I have had mine for a week now, Love it!
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Pillows? - 12/17/22 02:45 PM
© DawgTalkers.net