DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/05/23 02:23 AM
Yeah, it's stupid and idiotic to have to do this crap twice a year, but, as Rod Stewart once sang, "Tonight's the night".
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/05/23 10:28 AM
I'm wide awake haha
Posted By: AZBrown Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/05/23 01:36 PM
The only real difference for me in Mountain Time is that the games start at 11 instead of 10. I don't like it because it messes up my Sunday afternoon nap schedule.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/05/23 03:42 PM
Weren't they supposed to put an end to that this year?
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/05/23 04:36 PM
How long was the Julien calendar in local use? or the Gregorian, one of them. In local use until eighteen fifty two? < that's not really that long ago, relatively, in relative terms, and it was different by I3 days? geesh.
... or else, If I don't fall back until tomorrow what happens, I'm early? that coal mine ain't going to cave in any earlier if someone like me doesn't swing that pick, to knock that chunk loose for being one hour off.
Like Bogart or whomever said, the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans in this world, and ...
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/05/23 05:52 PM
I was wrong about how recent that calendar was in use, a search of the year eighteen forty eight, said it was twelve days off, 'that year' but in local use until nineteen twenty three, which is even more recent.
What fall back?
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/06/23 12:14 AM
Yeah managed the clocks this morning, but it now gets dark at 4:30 which sucks.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/06/23 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by lampdogg
Yeah managed the clocks this morning, but it now gets dark at 4:30 which sucks.

I like this time much better. Who cares if it gets dark earlier in the winter? Y'all aren't doing anything outside anyway.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Remember to Fall Back Tonight - 11/08/23 01:01 AM
It’s not like it’s 30 below here southern man 😀. I just like the sunlight, it’s impactful, biologically speaking.
© DawgTalkers.net