DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: ThatGuy Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 07:07 PM
If Baltimore loses in spectacular fashion on Sunday, I may actually start believing in Karma/Curses...

86/87 the Browns lose to the same team, by the Drive and the Fumble...

Last year Baltimore lost to New England after a dropped TD and shanked FG...

They are a fantastic loss away from a creepy parellel, especially if NE goes on to lose two SBs in a row aswell...
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 07:12 PM
Go Pats.

I don't mind the Pats. They're in a different division, we have no awful playoffs loses to them in the past....pretty harmless to me and my Browns.

They're good, they're explosive and they seem to do it the right way (when they're not cheating - but everyone is).

I don't want to comment on the other team because there is no need. I hope they lose and lose hard.
Posted By: IRE 45 Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 07:22 PM
Go Ravens ! I can't stand Tom Brady and his crying antics .
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 07:25 PM
The only way I'd be "ok" with a Baltimore win is because I think it's more likely they lose to the NFC than the Pats...

I just REALLY wish there was an NFC team I could "root for"

ATL and SF are not teams I'm a fan of. Though Gonzo winning a title would be nice...

However if Bmore gets to the SB I don't think it matters what NFC team is there, Ray Lewis will walk away from the game with another SB, and probably another MVP, as he'll be credited with like 47 tackles in the game, and probably fall on a fumble or something...
Posted By: keys_bow_wow Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 07:35 PM
Seeing as I will be in New Orleans and at the Superbowl this year, I really want the Rats to lose. Can't stand them, won't root for them. Ever. Period.

My second favorite team is whoever is playing them.

Either way, I will be rooting for Matt Ryan and the Falcons. He is a family friend and will be coming down in February to visit us. Go Matt!
Posted By: no_logo_required Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 07:37 PM
i do not understand any Browns fan that ever can cheer for Baltimore to win a game. let alone while wearing "Art" patches on their jerseys.

i hope that Belichick reminds Ray Lewis that he brought him into the league (his scouts and charts were why he was taken by Baltimore) by taking him out of the league (into retirement).
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 09:12 PM
Quote:

Go Ravens ! I can't stand Tom Brady and his crying antics .

Seeing a Browns fan saying Go Ravens made me throw up a little.
Posted By: vadawgfan07 Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 09:21 PM
I am torn on this game. I really hate the Ravens and am really tired of Tom Brady and the Pats. I will be rooting for the NFC this year no matter what.
Posted By: Browns Lifer Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 09:57 PM
Quote:

I am torn on this game. I really hate the Ravens and am really tired of Tom Brady and the Pats. I will be rooting for the NFC this year no matter what.

I agree. I'll be rooting for the Pats to destroy the Ravens and then get beat by whoever comes out of the NFC championship. I can't stand the Ravens (or most of their fans) and I'm sick and tired of Mumbles the Hoodie and how the media fawns over Brady and the Patsies.
Posted By: Heldawg Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 10:07 PM
Best case scenario....

The Ravens get destroyed by the Patriots 54-3.
Flacco fumbles his way through the game and throws 3 or 4 INTs including pick 6s.
The fanbase erupts, the Ravens don't franchise him and he goes to Arizona.
Ray Lewis retires.
Ed Reed flees through free agency.
And the long dawn begins with the Ravens sharing the AFC North basement with the Steelers for the next decade.

It's their density. I mean their destiny.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/15/13 10:21 PM
Quote:

I LOL'd. Nice pull.
Posted By: candyman92 Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/16/13 01:39 AM
Ravens will win by forcing Brady to have a bad game.

I believe the winner of this game wins the super bowl
Posted By: no_logo_required Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/16/13 03:00 AM
Quote:

Ravens will win by the refs forcing Brady to have a bad game.

I believe the winner of this game wins the super bowl because the NFL loves a good story line like Ray and Art going out winners

fixed above
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/16/13 02:08 PM
Quote:

Ravens will win by forcing Brady to have a bad game.

I believe the winner of this game wins the super bowl

Except for the first part and the second part, I agree with everything you said.
Posted By: Spergon FTWynn Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/16/13 02:14 PM
Love Baltimore +9, I can't believe that line. This game will be close.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/16/13 03:08 PM
That was pretty much the line for the Denver game. Balt + 9.5, I believe.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/17/13 05:27 AM
Quote:

As much as Baltimore's Defense has played, I could see NE pulling away late and winning by 10+, If not more...
Posted By: TheJoker Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/17/13 04:56 PM
Quote:

Quote:

As much as Baltimore's Defense has played, I could see NE pulling away late and winning by 10+, If not more...

But would you bet on that being the outcome? I would definitely take the +9 as these games tend to be closer since teams don't really want to make mistakes and play it a bit more conservatively than usual.
Posted By: Spergon FTWynn Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/17/13 05:09 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But would you bet on that being the outcome? I would definitely take the +9 as these games tend to be closer since teams don't really want to make mistakes and play it a bit more conservatively than usual.

Wouldn't bet the farm on it. I'm more of a system/volume player than a guy who loads up on one game. As far as a system play, it's rock solid.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/18/13 05:49 AM
Quote:

... from a HUGE fan of 'wordplay'...
Posted By: candyman92 Re: Pats/Ravens - 01/18/13 03:10 PM
Really hope Brady just comes out and dominates, but I don't think he will.

Ravens - 27
Patriots - 24
© DawgTalkers.net