DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dawgs4Life HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/01/19 06:30 PM
I wanted to go to the game, but schedule wouldn’t allow. I have a good friend (as many of you know) that plays for Atlanta and is trying to make the squad once again.

Anyways, I know it’s the most exhibition game of all the exhibition games ... but I still watch it every year. It marks the beginning of football!

Excited to watch it tonight and get that autumn football vibe for the first time
Posted By: Haus Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/01/19 07:45 PM
Wow, I can't believe preseason is already upon us.

That HOF game always surprises me every year. Summer is flying by and bam.. now it's football season.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/01/19 08:54 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/01/19 08:55 PM
Ouch, that’s no fun ... hopefully it passed and he’s all good
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/01/19 10:27 PM
I live a minute away from the H.O.F I will be walking there in a few minutes to join in the festivities and fan watch ..:)
Posted By: eotab Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/01/19 11:03 PM
I was just going to say that..."OUCH" then I scrolled down...lol laugh

Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Ouch, that’s no fun ... hopefully it passed and he’s all good
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/02/19 12:42 AM
Maybe it's time to end all pre-season football,
wait a sec, what if I had a bet on it, then at least there'd be a reason to care, NOPE, too many 3rd string qbs in the first quarter.

Well, probably with any sport, maybe even music like symphonies,

The more you care about any sport, the less you have tolerance for really bad versions of play of that sport.

If you televise, pre-season of two out of market teams,

This is about as relevant as one of those cars, that doubles as a boat.

END THIS NOW!

I'm too old for this.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/02/19 01:21 AM
Very excited that football is back.

I'm just telling y'all this............the new Pass Interference rule is going to cause all sorts of controversy.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/02/19 01:30 AM
These QBs are very uninspiring ... and so are the OLs
Posted By: eotab Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/03/19 02:30 PM
Does anyone know when our preseason game vs Wash is going to be aired by NFL Network?

I assume #1 will get one to two series unless the first series runs long then just the one.

wink

Man can't tell you all how happy I am. Baseball once a great sport for me, what I pursued in college but coaching lots of idiots think they know how to coach...Football on the other hand you need to know your stuff so have gotten much more satisfaction coaching football and MLB since they sat out the World Series decades ago and Agents took over the game my interest has waned...also my favorite team is a small market team that just trades their good players every year. It sucks...NFL Football has it right and hope the 1 or 2 guaranteed contracts STOP THERE...its what has ruined Baseball if you ask me.

jmho
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/03/19 02:50 PM
Thursday 8th 7:30pm

Friday Aug 9th 4:00pm
Posted By: eotab Re: HOF Gameday: Falcons vs Broncos - 08/04/19 01:49 PM
You're the best Gratefuldawg!!!
Thank you
© DawgTalkers.net