DawgTalkers.net
The Tiki Bar is officially open, here on the western shore of Paradise Isle. In celebration of (almost) actual football, we will be serving a special drink all week.

You've heard of a Harvey Wallbanger? We have a twist on that, the Greggie Postclanger, to celebrate our kicker, Greg Joseph, and yet another blown XP.

We take a regular Harvey Wallbanger and add shot of Canadian Mist whiskey. This week, we are spelling it Canadian "Missed."

As a bonus, we are also offering a vegetarian chili. Beans, ground up cauliflower, some minced ghost chili peppers. All served on a bed of kimchi. This stuff will run through you the way Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi runs through punt coverage. The janitorial staff has required that the chili is only served "to go."
In celebration I placed bets on Cleveland to win the Division, Conference and SB ! . . . If they win the Div. I'm covered on all bets. If they with the conference I win a little. If they win the SB I win a couple grand.
Your chili explains a lot about why I'm not there. wink
rofl ....

That was funny ....

Who authorized this ... *L* ..

That was funny dawg ... thumbsup
A colon cleanse in the first week? THAT'S how you start this party?? lol

Gimme another shot and two bowls of chili... to go.
Your chili is "The Gift That Keeps on Giving" LOLetc.!

As a former creative writing instructor, hats off to you for that funny menu entree. A real Dutch treat.

Have we scheduled a clean your own tiki session yet?
Along with our celebration, I’ll also say that Washington doesn’t have much to hope for this year ... just no skill guys and no QB and no OL haha
Canadian missed. laugh
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
As a former creative writing instructor, hats off to you for that funny menu entree. A real Dutch treat.

Wow. Thanks for that.
Vegetarian chili?

Uh, don't think so. It ain't chili without meat.
Send the cabana boys to me.
I like you. You enjoy life.
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
Vegetarian chili?

Uh, don't think so. It ain't chili without meat.

I agree with that.

Just trying to tie the items in with the game.
There is a catch to that chili, Diam. He is selling PSLs (potty seat licenses) at the Island. Make your own market. *L*
*LOL* ...

Now thats creative writing ... TMI but creative ... thumbsup
There is a catch to that chili, Diam. He is selling PSLs (potty seat licenses) at the Island. Make your own market. *L*

.... rofl. Reservations accepted?
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32

Everyone should have reservations about that chili.
Best bartender EVER for a reason dawgs and dawgettes ..

LETS GOOOOOOOoooooooo ... thumbsup
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg

Perhaps I should have said 'reservations recommended'...
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg

Well done!
© DawgTalkers.net