DawgTalkers.net
I can see it now: Seibert misses a 40 yarder to break a tie game with 30 seconds left ... the Titans get to the 40 and Santos makes a 57 yarder to beat us at the gun

LOL, but really i hope not
D4L predicting grim futures again!
I said LOL!
Originally Posted By: Swish
D4L predicting grim futures again!
Old habits, and all....
C'mon bro, all Browns fans can see this scenario lol. Especially the part about falling victim to a kicker that wore five different uniforms in the last two years.
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
I can see it now: Seibert misses a 40 yarder to break a tie game with 30 seconds left ... the Titans get to the 40 and Santos makes a 57 yarder to beat us at the gun

LOL, but really i hope not

C'mon now. Our kick would be with 15 seconds left, get block and returned to the 40 with 1 second left. The clock actually ran out but the ref blew his whistle early, clearly seen on replay but cannot be overturned because of the "inadvertent whistle". Then Santos makes the 57 yarder.

On Tuesday the league comes out and issues an apology. The play cannot continue after an inadvertent whistle but they say that the clock could have been and should have been adjusted so that the clock had run out and that the game should have been over never allowing Santos the opportunity at the kick. But now it cannot be reversed at this point willynilly
The line has moved a full touchdown in the Titans' favor after this news was reported.
They're expected to score a full touchdown more after putting their Kicker on IR???

Proof that money and gambling make no sense whatsoever... that's just more A.D.D. than Wall Street reacting to a leaf falling.
I think he was joking. At least I hope he was because that just makes no sense.
Need to say it louder. That was not a comforting or unbelievable picture in my head. thumbsdown tsktsk
He was joking. The Browns have been favored by 5 or 5.5 depending on the book since April. The over/under has remained even more consistent. It's been at 45.5 pretty much across all boards all summer long.
I hadn't seen the point total but it's very close to my predicted score in the prediction thread. 24-20 Browns.
Yeah, it will be a lowish-moderate scoring game. Anybody who thinks we (or they) will score more than 30 is stretching it IMO
I tend to agree. I think the two defenses will be the key to this game. And I think our D has more talent.
Final scores are hard to predict because the flow of a game can change so rapidly w/turnovers. But, I'm saying we win 23--13.

I don't like the Titan's offense, but I think their D is very good. I say we score 3 TDs and make one FG. Of course, I have Seibert missing one PAT just so the Zane Gonzalez lovers will have something to complain about all next week. naughtydevil
I really like the Browns -5.5, I'll probably put a little on it.

Browns 27-16
Just WIN and I will enjoy my trip to Cleveland smile
I just want to see Colin Cowherd lose on his bet against us. It's unfathomable to me that he said this was easy money a couple of weeks ago.
© DawgTalkers.net