DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 03:17 PM
Hard for me to predict this one. I'm going to guess the Browns, but I was wrong about the Steelers game, so..... you know.

Let's just say I'm not betting on my pick and hope we win. Go Browns!!!
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 03:23 PM
I think this game is the final nail in the coffin. Browns should win hands down, so they will lose of course.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 03:43 PM
Browns win going away.
Posted By: willitevachange Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 03:58 PM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I think this game is the final nail in the coffin. Browns should win hands down, so they will lose of course.
I agree with this. I think we blow up during this game and it all falls apart.
Posted By: devicedawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 04:07 PM
I don't believe that will happen. But I believe there are some who hope it does.
Posted By: Riley01 Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 04:30 PM
Kithens didn't run the ball against the worst run defense in league and will probably accommodate Murry ,with that said the coaching will add another L to our record as I see it but ,I pray that Im wrong
Posted By: Swish Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 05:17 PM
33-24 browns
Posted By: Swish Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 05:18 PM
This is a game baker will play well to show up the coaches that burned him a couple years ago.

I expect we will see bake somewhere close to 400 yards and 3 TDs.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 05:28 PM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Browns win going away.

Cards win; Browns go away.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 05:57 PM
j/c

It's almost as if some of our fans want us to lose.

Browns win 27-17
Posted By: Deepsouthdawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 06:13 PM
Likely our last chance for .500
Baker will likely have his best game.
Chubb gets 120 rushing.
We win 38-24
Posted By: CleVeLaNd_sTrife Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 06:25 PM
Browns 31
Cardinals 23
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 06:46 PM
Browns lose.

Murray will be too much.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 06:51 PM
I don't want them to lose but I almost expect it, big difference.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 06:53 PM
We've won four out of our last five games. I don't know what more someone would need to expect a win. At least against a team like the Cardinals.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 07:09 PM
Exactly. Almost every time I "expect" a win this year, they lose. I posted that they should win hands down, but that scares me.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 07:48 PM
I can see how skeptical you would be after us winning four out of the last five. wink
Posted By: Dave Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 07:57 PM
Cardinals just released Terrell Suggs. With Vernon still out and our short-handedness at DE, maybe we should sign him - even if he is 53 years old.

As far as the game goes - Browns win convincingly.
Posted By: BpG Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 07:57 PM
31-24 Browns

If we can scheme up some more line stunts I would appreciate it. We need to gamble to try and get pressure since Vernon never plays anymore and Garret is gone.
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 08:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave
Cardinals just released Terrell Suggs. With Vernon still out and our short-handedness at DE, maybe we should sign him - even if he is 53 years old.

Saw that, too. His contract info on Spotrac doesn't seem too onerous. Not sure who'd be on the hook for what as far as guarantees and there's some kind of automatic void clause.

I wouldn't be against it. Not sure if a chance to face Baltimore would be a pro or con from his perspective. He'd probably have insight on both upcoming Defenses. Could use all the leadership we can get and he's had experience winning.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 08:42 PM
Originally Posted By: BpG
31-24 Browns

If we can scheme up some more line stunts I would appreciate it. We need to gamble to try and get pressure since Vernon never plays anymore and Garret is gone.

Not getting pressure this game is probably a plus.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 08:44 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
We've won four out of our last five games. I don't know what more someone would need to expect a win. At least against a team like the Cardinals.

I didn't see the last game, so I may not be accurate on the Odell comment, but;

Myles Garrett Playing
Chris Smith not to be cut a week ago,
Antonio Callaway still on the team and looking like last year,
The Db's creating turnovers like last year, i.e. Ward, Mitchell and Carey,
Baker Mayfield to have looked as prolific and dynamic as he did in games this time of the year last year, in the past few games,

Maybe trouncing the steelers in game 2, instead of letting whatever unknowns they had suit up, win that game,

Maybe seeing Beckham get more than 2 touchdowns in the first odd ? number of games he played in a Browns uniform,

Seeing the Bills win only be part n parcel of a refs call that could have given them the game by most accounts,

Seeing the opener vs the titans and the penalties...

... 25 years, pff, 40 years of watching does anyone really have to ask,

rofl someone said this game = final nail in the coffin? I thought,
Really, considering everything that's happened since 1989, 1980-whatever, 1990-whatever, well for that matter take your pick of any year,
For goodness' sakes the Coach LITTERALLY JUMPED IN A LAKE 2 YEARS AGO

Do we really have to (haha) ask why anybody expects anything but a win?

Oh well, " TURNING THE CORNER!!!" Go Browns thumbsup
Posted By: Haus Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 09:26 PM
I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling about this game.

27-16 Cardinals
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 10:43 PM
Cardinals 31-0
Posted By: Dave Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/13/19 11:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted By: Dave

Saw that, too. His contract info on Spotrac doesn't seem too onerous. Not sure who'd be on the hook for what as far as guarantees and there's some kind of automatic void clause.

I wouldn't be against it. Not sure if a chance to face Baltimore would be a pro or con from his perspective. He'd probably have insight on both upcoming Defenses. Could use all the leadership we can get and he's had experience winning.

Suggs has 7 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, and 30 tackles (23 solo). His PFF grade for the season is 63.5. (I don't know if that's good, bad, or average.) He is very familiar with Kyler Murray this week and Lamar Jackson next week, and he might provide some leadership in a locker room that could use it, IMO. Couldn't hurt, might help.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/14/19 01:26 AM
Arizona has one of the worst pass D in football. We will try to exploit that.

Run Chubbs.
33-17 browns win.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/14/19 01:58 PM
I could use a laugher, just blowing out these Birds big. Can FK remember to run?

Who is assigned in the current game plan to carry FK? Mayfield?

PS Glad to see Suggs gone.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/14/19 03:28 PM
Regardless of all the turmoil surrounding the team this year I still love my Browns and want to see them win as many games as possible. Let's hope we can add some good players this offseason and straighten things out so we can really compete next year!
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/14/19 07:35 PM
OK. But. . .

I did that last year and the year before, and . . . .

Just win, baby!

Browns need to serve notice.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/14/19 11:30 PM
I think the Browns will win this one. Similar to how the Steelers did it last week.

From Behind the Steel Curtain

The Steelers were able to collapse the pocket with a four man pass rush, they alternated using spies on Murray on occasion, and by playing zone on the backside the defenders were able to avoid losing visual of Murray and opening up running lanes as a result. This well executed gameplan resulted in five sacks, three interceptions, and a Steelers victory.
Posted By: Dave Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 12:57 AM
Originally Posted By: sk8termom
I think the Browns will win this one. Similar to how the Steelers did it last week.

From Behind the Steel Curtain

The Steelers were able to collapse the pocket with a four man pass rush, they alternated using spies on Murray on occasion, and by playing zone on the backside the defenders were able to avoid losing visual of Murray and opening up running lanes as a result. This well executed gameplan resulted in five sacks, three interceptions, and a Steelers victory.

I noticed the spies while watching the game last Sunday. The DE's were crashing in, interior DL maintained their lanes, and when Murray broke left or right from the pocket, someone - usually Fitzpatrick - was there to contain him. Our problem is we probably aren't going to get the DE pressure that Watt and Dupree got, and we don't have a Fitzpatrick at FS. I still think we'll win, but I don't know if the Steelers strategy will work for us.
Posted By: PDXBrownsFan Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 04:18 AM
Bit worried about this game (not that it matters tho). Didn't Kyler have like 300 combined yards against the Niners in their first game?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 10:24 AM
Cardinals 26
Browns 22
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 01:18 PM
Browns 38-21
Posted By: runback Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 01:50 PM
Time for Terrence Mitchell to outshine the two wimps
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 02:21 PM
Never know with this group. Browns by 7...
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 05:12 PM
Browns win 56-55 in a shootout runout in the desert.

rofl
Posted By: jacksondawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 05:48 PM
Browns role 24-17
Chubb has 200yards
Mayfield has2 tds
Posted By: Spergon FTWynn Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/15/19 05:59 PM
Not a predictions guy, but I do not feel good about this game.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/16/19 03:13 AM
I was wrong. We didn't look good from the start.

Do the dawgs here believe we were ready to play? Because we seemed pretty indifferent on D. JMO.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns vs Cardinals: Who wins? - 12/16/19 10:17 AM
It looks like we’re ready for new coaches and the offseason
© DawgTalkers.net