DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Milk Man Injury Report - 12/27/19 09:38 PM
Not that it even matters anymore.....

Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 12/27/19 09:39 PM
Looks like Njoku will likely be another healthy scratch...

Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Injury Report - 12/27/19 10:49 PM
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Looks like Njoku will likely be another healthy scratch...

I am sick and tired of hearing 'best chance to win'. Rest everybody except Chubb and give the backups their shot. They deserve the chance...
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Injury Report - 12/27/19 10:58 PM
I'm totally over Freddie.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Injury Report - 12/27/19 11:38 PM
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
I'm totally over Freddie.

SUPER! I just liked your post! We AGREED on something!
Posted By: Haus Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 12:58 AM
If we want to reward Chubb for being such a good teammate, the least we could do is send him out with the first time offense.

Just saying, it would be a very Browns thing to do, rewarding our star RB by sending him out to face a stacked box running behind second string O-linemen.
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 02:44 AM
The Njoku healthy scratches are leading me to believe that Dorsey wants him healthy to trade.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 02:58 AM
Me too.

It distresses me, because I was pulling for him. Today's O's can thrive when they have healthy effective TE's. DN had his share of drops, but I also remember some pretty impressive catches, as well. A weapon is a weapon. Him being sidelined perplexes me as much as the whole Higgins thing.

"Browns are gonna Brown."

It's just like CLE to load a roster with talent, then hand it over to a group of people who don't know how to run it. So much potential wasted, once again, on dysfunction and incompetence.

I've been saying this since 2002: someone really should test the water in Berea.

I predicted 8-8 neighborhood for this team because of all the new we were working with. I never expected it to look this ragged at this point in the season. Njoku standing around on the sidelines bugs the crap out of me.

Worst of all- we never get to know why. If there was some way to make sense of it, I'd certainly give the org a chance/fair hearing.

utterly baffled.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 03:01 AM
Or why Higgins is getting treated the way they are treating him.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 03:25 AM
The Njoku and Higgins situations are bizarre at best. Especially, considering how Callaway was immediately handed a big role in the lineup immediately upon return from suspension (only to later screw up, yet again) all while claiming he had learned a new position that week at practice.

Njoku getting a laugh out of MKC's question at 1:37 mark in his interview...

Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 03:47 AM
I feel for the guy. Don't get this at all.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 11:27 AM
Sounds like some internal strife, as usual. Njoku will go down as another “what if” pick ...
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 12:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Me too.

It distresses me, because I was pulling for him. Today's O's can thrive when they have healthy effective TE's. DN had his share of drops, but I also remember some pretty impressive catches, as well. A weapon is a weapon. Him being sidelined perplexes me as much as the whole Higgins thing.

"Browns are gonna Brown."

It's just like CLE to load a roster with talent, then hand it over to a group of people who don't know how to run it. So much potential wasted, once again, on dysfunction and incompetence.

I've been saying this since 2002: someone really should test the water in Berea.

I predicted 8-8 neighborhood for this team because of all the new we were working with. I never expected it to look this ragged at this point in the season. Njoku standing around on the sidelines bugs the crap out of me.

Worst of all- we never get to know why. If there was some way to make sense of it, I'd certainly give the org a chance/fair hearing.

utterly baffled.

Could it be that the TE position is not an integral part of our passing game, and that they must be good blockers in the run game?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 03:34 PM
Could be a lot of things, but most likely it was Freddie not knowing how to use him.
Posted By: dawg66 Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 04:10 PM
Quote:
Could it be that the TE position is not an integral part of our passing game, and that they must be good blockers in the run game?

Then why are all our TEs better receivers then blockers? Njoku, Seal-Jones, Brown, and Carlson are all Receiving TEs the only one known as more of a blocker is Harris.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 05:15 PM
Originally Posted By: dawg66
Quote:

Then why are all our TEs better receivers then blockers? Njoku, Seal-Jones, Brown, and Carlson are all Receiving TEs the only one known as more of a blocker is Harris.

We need more solja's.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 06:04 PM
Quote:

So depressing. A good coach will find a way to utilize and get the most out of his available talent. Freddy can't. It's as simple as that. Outside of Chubb, Landry and Schobert, nobody on this team is performing up to their talent level nor improved since last season. Good players are not being given the opportunity to perform or help this team succeed. Freddy sold KJ and Haslem a bill of goods in his interview and can't handle the position. There's been no indication that he's growing into it or that he just needs more time. Some people simply are not a good fit for their job, and Freddy's not a good fit as HC of the Browns.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Injury Report - 12/28/19 06:30 PM
Originally Posted By: dawg66
Quote:

Perhaps a disconnect between Dorsey-Freddie-Monken?
© DawgTalkers.net