DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dave Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 09:58 PM
Stefanskis vs Salehs, game tied at 7 in the 1st quarter.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 09:59 PM

Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:03 PM
Bud Light Seltzer? GACK!
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:22 PM
I know they got a TD on a play where the DB fell down, but right now, Stefanski seems pass happy.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:35 PM
Threw a pass well short of the sticks on 3rd down. That's annoying. I like Rudolph, but he's not exactly a threat to break it.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:37 PM
I do like the woodchucks commercial. "Hey you woodchucks! Stop chuckin' my wood!"
Posted By: Swish Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:39 PM
Matter of time. Jimmy G been dodging bullets all half.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:42 PM
Was that int by the Kendricks that we had for a minute? We thought he was going to jail, so we cut him, IIRC.
Posted By: ThomasE Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:44 PM
believe thats his brother
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:48 PM
That offensive series by the Vikings was less than stellar, especially after a big turnover. Should go for the throat in that situation, IMO.
Niners up 14-10 at half. Losing coordinator is our coach lol
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:51 PM
I don't think I want either of these guys. Get your HC training somewhere else.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 10:52 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave

That pretty much sums up how I feel.
Quote:

LMBO !!! The thing I tell myself is they are playing a team that's good enough and wins enough to be playing in the playoffs..

Does that help Dave ?
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:02 PM
Originally Posted By: DeisleDawg
Quote:

LMBO !!! The thing I tell myself is they are playing a team that's good enough and wins enough to be playing in the playoffs..

Does that help Dave ?

Not really. Doesn't matter, Haslam will do whatever he does, regardless.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:05 PM
Michelle Tafoya looks like Tony Soprano's hippie sister, 30 pounds ago.
I didn't think it would. I tend to lean more towards Saleh . Although I don't think Josh is out of it yet.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:09 PM
I just can’t believe that Jimmy didn’t hold a sleep-over.
Biting my tongue... smile
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:13 PM
I didn't think it would. I tend to lean more towards Saleh . Although I don't think Josh is out of it yet.

I wanted Rivera, McCarthy, and McDaniels in that order. I want someone who's ready.
Could be saying..sorry you didn't get the job. We decided to do another round of interviews..
Posted By: Swish Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:16 PM
Well, Kirk is back to being Kirt.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:16 PM
8 yard pass on 3rd and 9 ... intercepted. Not impressed, Stef.
I should of said I lean towards Saleh between Stefanski and Saleh.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:17 PM
8 yard pass on 3rd and 9 ... intercepted. Not impressed, Stef.

Sherman approves of Stef.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:23 PM
Two TD lead.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:23 PM
Where was this Tevin Coleman all Fantasy Football season?
Genius call by Robert Saleh to have Richard Sherman intercept the pass. Genius! I have no idea what Kevin Stefanski was thinking. Terrible pass.

https://twitter.com/FtblSickness/status/1216136783861141505
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:31 PM
Baker wearing sandals with socks. And you wanna be my QB?
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:37 PM
I want Snanny's offense in Cleveland. A real Fullback with Chubb and Hunt , ummmmmmmmmm ! Oh yea , Zone blocking !
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/11/20 11:52 PM
Vikings are toast, imo. They have no answer for the Niners' pass rush, not unlike the Browns earlier this year.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 12:08 AM
And I’ll bet Cousins doesn’t have a commercial wearing socks with sandals.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 12:18 AM
The only thing worse than men wearing sandals with socks is men wearing sandals without socks. Men's feet are disgusting and should not be seen.
9 rushes for 18 yards for Dalvin Cook.

21 total yards.
I'm now 2-3 and picked the Rats next so I hope I am 2-4 when the night is over wink
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 12:59 AM
Please lets the rats lose.
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Please lets the rats lose.

+1 thumbsup
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:13 AM
Nick Chubb put up 165 yards rushing vs the Ravens in our win over them. Derrick Henry could be the guy who ends their season tonight, I hope.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:13 AM
The only thing worse than men wearing sandals with socks is men wearing sandals without socks. Men's feet are disgusting and should not be seen.

Now make those sandals Birkenstocks (Keen's are a close second) and you have cause to toss said fella off a bridge. Put him out of his own misery.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:16 AM
Originally Posted By: Milk Man

Now make those sandals Birkenstocks (Keen's are a close second) and you have cause to toss said fella off a bridge. Put him out of his own misery.

These people are easy to spot, in the cooler temps they're the same men wearing the all white New Balance shoes with navy trim.
How About That AFC South!
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:37 AM
TD Titans!
Made it by a cheek
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:39 AM
Glad to see they gave it to them.
Once again the Titans are exactly the model of a team the Browns should follow. Jeez, like total blue print.
nice catch for the TD
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:54 AM
14-0 Titans ... now bring the heat on defense against Jackson.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:54 AM
This guy is giddy right now...

The annual Browns Super Bowl = hopefully watching the Ravens lose in the playoffs.
Posted By: Swish Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 02:44 AM
lamar needs to play wwwaaaaaayy better than what he did this half. cant even bring up the receivers who cant catch cause he made some terrible plays himself.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 02:45 AM
Come on titans!!!!
Go Titans!!!!
Lamar Jackson said a bad word. shocked
Posted By: jaybird Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:19 AM
Come on titans.... I want a chance to see an AFC championship game in houston
Posted By: Swish Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:21 AM
lamar isnt ready for the playoffs just yet. falling apart and playing like trash.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:22 AM
Vrabel coaching a hell of a game.

A guy the Browns could have had or at least interviewed, but Jimmy insisted on bringing ol' 1-31 back.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:24 AM
Originally Posted By: Swish
lamar needs to play wwwaaaaaayy better than what he did this half. cant even bring up the receivers who cant catch cause he made some terrible plays himself.

Your boy hasn't had to handle adversity all season.

He's not responding well to it.

In general the entire Ravens team acted exceedingly disrespectful and arrogant toward their opponents as the season wore on. From their coach on down. If they don't come back and pull this out, it will be fitting an end to their season, imo.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:25 AM
lamar isnt ready for the playoffs just yet. falling apart and playing like trash.

They took his running away.
Touchdown!! Pour it on now. Beat the Rats!
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:26 AM
I am jealous of how well coached the Titans are.
I’m loving this. Soooooooooo much.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:29 AM

Ha, that's me. I live about 10 minutes from the South Point.

Let's go, momma wants a new car!
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:31 AM
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

Ha, that's me. I live about 10 minutes from the South Point.

Let's go, momma wants a new car!

Go get 'em!

I took TEN +10.

I always spelled it mama. poke
Posted By: Swish Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:36 AM
wish i could complain about our QB not handling diversity all season until the playoffs.

anyways, yea he's playing like dog crap. but he just turned 23 so, plenty of room for improvement.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:37 AM
Lol.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:37 AM
Another INT. Yikes.
Lamar still isn’t a qb
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:39 AM
I thought it would take til next season to figure out the Ravens offense and Lamar.

Looks like Tennesee just gave the blueprint.

At some point Lamar is going to have to win a game with his arm. Not sure if he can.

On a separate note, Henry is a taller version of Chubb.
Gotta love #LJINT laugh
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:41 AM
Remember that time when Earl Thomas said they'd be in the Super Bowl?

That type of stuff can come back to bite you.
Teams trailing by over 21 points entering the 4th quarter are 0-527 since 2002.

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1216203744536383488
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Remember that time when Earl Thomas said they'd be in the Super Bowl?

That type of stuff can come back to bite you.

AFC North Playoff Standings

Cleveland 0-0
Cincinnati 0-0
Pittsburgh 0-0
Baltimore 0-1

https://twitter.com/THE_OSU/status/1216203801574674433
Ding dong the witch is dead.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 04:30 AM
Good for TEN. Well coached, disciplined and determined team. Playing with a lot of confidence.

Baltimore looks stunned at what just happened. Lovely.
Darn Ravens blew my Super Bowl pick.

laugh laugh wink tongue
Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth.

The Ravens didn’t know what to do.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 04:50 AM
Much like the game against the Browns, make the Ravens play from behind and force them to throw and get away from the run game.

Lamar's sweet spot is 20-25 pass attempts per game.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 05:18 AM
HaHAHahahahahaHaHAhahahahaha

THE RATS LOST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHA!!

Tennessee is an impressive team. Tough, physical, play to strengths, etc. Well coached
Very happy to see the Ravens lose. I was getting tired of hearing how great Lamar Jackson is. It would have been unbearable if they made it to the Super Bowl!!
Tennessee is what I want my Browns to be. Tough, physical and a run 1st team. Also, well coached !!
Posted By: Haus Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:15 PM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Darn Ravens blew my Super Bowl pick.

laugh laugh wink tongue

Mine too, which is nice because I don't really care about the playoff predictions, but watching the end of the Ravens season was nice.

Side note/general observation: I wonder what the record is for teams in the divisional round that had a first round bye, but also rested their key starters in week 17? I don't have the numbers on hand but it doesn't seem to be that good, compared to teams that get first round byes that also played hard in week 17.

Some past Colts teams with Peyton Manning come to mind. They'd be an offensive juggernaut, wrap up a bye, then take week 17 off then the bye for the playoffs. Then with those 2 weeks off (3 weeks in real time), they'd look like a completely different team in the playoffs and not in a good way. That dynamic seemed to take place in Baltimore last night as well.

Generally speaking, the divisional round should heavily favor the home teams. Those were the top two teams in their conferences, they are coming off a bye, and playing at home. It just seems like when they also mail in the end of the regular season, that extra week off (or more) from meaningful football does more harm than good.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:37 PM
Come on texans!!!!!!
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 01:50 PM
I think Josh might make Saleh our coach for Jimm y and Dee Dee. That may not be all bad.
Remember when we got beat by the Titans and everyone thought they sucked?
Quote:
Remember when we got beat by the Titans and everyone thought they sucked?

I thought the Browns sucked !
Originally Posted By: waterdawg
I want Snanny's offense in Cleveland. A real Fullback with Chubb and Hunt , ummmmmmmmmm ! Oh yea , Zone blocking !

We had him and Farmer, Haslam and Pettine made him run a mile. We were too dumb to fire Farmer and Pettine and promote Shanny. Best coach we have had in Berea since our return and he couldn't wait to leave.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 03:56 PM
That's part of my pitch for Saleh.
Getting thrashed by the Titans in week 1 doesn't look so bad now. A perfect dismantling of the Ravens and heading to the AFC Championship game. They prob watched our game against the Ravens, ran it down their throats, took out Jackson's legs and frustrated him to the point where he was making bad decisions and poor throws. Good for them.

On a side note, Henry is massive. His stiff arm knocks DBs and even LBs backwards as if they were lowly 7th graders.
Henry is a FREAK. Someone like Earl Campbell or one of the big backs of old .. who is FAST
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 07:01 PM
Originally Posted By: jaybird
Come on texans!!!!!!

Go Chiefs!
I went to college in KCMO when Schotty was there. Ever since they have become my 2nd team. GO CHIEFS!
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 08:07 PM
Originally Posted By: PDXBrownsFan
I went to college in KCMO when Schotty was there. Ever since they have become my 2nd team. GO CHIEFS!

Been a fan since the 60's! Knew Len Dawsons family. Did business often with his sister.

Go Chief's!
The playoffs are upside down.

Texans take a 14-0 lead when Barkevious Mingo blocks a punt for a TD.

Yikes.
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 08:20 PM
Man the favorites in the AFC are just biting the big one!
First the Rats and now the Chefs superconfused
Wow, the Chefs are falling apart.
The Chiefs are not out of that game,

Period.
Posted By: ThomasE Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 08:39 PM
Fells TD
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 08:41 PM
Mingo, Hyde, Duke, and now Fells all playing well for Houston.
Man, the Chefs almost fumbled that kickoff too. crazy
Posted By: WVDawg54 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 08:43 PM
Crazy to see how many former Browns contribute on other teams. Actually, no it’s not. Forget I said anything...
OK, I don't care who wins this game ..... but how/why was that not a hit to a defenseless receiver? I mean, they called less than that against is this year.
Posted By: ThomasE Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 08:47 PM
receiver was still going for the ball?
According to the rules, this is a defenseless receiver:

"A receiver attempting to catch a pass who has not had time to clearly become a runner. If the player is capable of avoiding or warding off the impending contact of an opponent, he is no longer a defenseless player."

Defenseless Player | NFL Football Operations
https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/defenseless-player/

I did not see the receiver make any kind of football move, or become a runner.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 08:56 PM
Normally I would care, but since it was Tyreek Hill ... not so much.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 09:11 PM
BOB is turtling. The GM is going to be pissed.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 09:11 PM
Wow.
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 09:16 PM
Go Chiefs! Win it for Gracie Hunt!!!!
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 09:21 PM
This is already one the craziest games ever and it's not even halftime.
Such a Browns like melt down.
Crazy Game now 28 unanswered for the Chefs willynilly
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 09:43 PM
Now this is a football game!
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 09:50 PM
Momentum isn't real.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 09:56 PM
Carmela Soprano is going to be Chief of Police?
j/c:

Great game so far! Exciting.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:00 PM
I wonder if O’Brien knew what the score was when he tried the fake punt at his own 35 ... sheesh that was dumb ...
should be a great 2nd half
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:03 PM
Somebody play some defense.
Go Chefs!!
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:08 PM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
I wonder if O’Brien knew what the score was when he tried the fake punt at his own 35 ... sheesh that was dumb ...

If they lose, a lot of fingers will be pointing at that play.
Chefs are on fire, 34 unanswered ... 34-24 ooo
Taunting ? Really ?
Playoffs this year have really shown the typical pocket passer qb has died. You need an athletic qb that can make plays with legs and outside pocket. One of the reasons I don’t think baker is the answer
Taunting ? Really ?

Absolutely. He knew what he was doing and I said it as soon as he did it.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:16 PM
Taunting ? Really ?

Next up, a flag for wagging your finger.
Damn maybe ..idk..im a old boy so to me that was being respectful to the ref...lol smile
What was Watson doing ?
I think it was he literally put the ball on guys hands . Like I said , he thought he was being slick lol. On another note. Houston ain’t going anywhere with Watson. Dude is like an athletic baker. Holds the ball and can make a quick decision if his reads break down. I’d still take him over baker but dude needs work on his reading defense
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:28 PM
He put the ball on the ground.
Chefs taking control 41 Unanswered ... 41-24
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:29 PM
Old fashion butt whoopin
He put the ball on the ground.

Yep right under the defender and made sure to hit his hands...easy call
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:30 PM
Referee Shawn Hochuli needs to work on his curls this off season if he ever hopes to match his old man's guns.
Wow, I laid down and it was 24-0 Texans ......wake up and it's 48-31 Chiefs? crazy shocked

What did I miss? crazy rofl
Turn out the lights ...
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 10:58 PM
Wow, I laid down and it was 24-0 Texans ......wake up and it's 48-31 Chiefs? crazy shocked

Stafanski called Reid between the first and second quarters and gave him some offensive pointers.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 11:05 PM

55 points
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 11:06 PM
Do we think Chiefs fans are mad at Mahomes for making commercials?
Chiefs kinda turned it on here
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 11:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Chiefs kinda turned it on here

How can you tell?
Posted By: Swish Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 11:24 PM
So the OC from the chiefs, who just like Doug pederson and matt Nagy doesn’t call the plays under Andy Reid, wasn’t good enough to get hired by us, but Stefanski is?

Hmm.
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 11:41 PM
I like EB, alot. He has some interviewing
experience for HC now and I think someone nabs him next year.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/12/20 11:49 PM
Beautiful touch pass by Rodgers. Pack is on the board.
They need to move that idiot screaming like an idiot
Posted By: 1oldMutt Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 12:10 AM
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
They need to move that idiot screaming like an idiot

Lol! I thought wild indians were attacking Lambeau!
So the OC from the chiefs, who just like Doug pederson and matt Nagy doesn’t call the plays under Andy Reid, wasn’t good enough to get hired by us, but Stefanski is?

Hmm.

Very good point. In fact, none of the new hires this year went to POC. Coaching hires in this league, as with most things in life, doesn't accurately represent the diversity within its teams/locker room. AT ALL.
Posted By: Dave Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 01:09 AM
I would guess that Bienemy chose not to work under the conditions Stefanski reportedly agreed to.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 01:45 AM
This Green Bay / Seattle game isn’t very interesting.
I would guess that Bienemy chose not to work under the conditions Stefanski reportedly agreed to.

I wouldn't guess anything. We have no clue as to what "conditions" were discussed and what Bienemy would or wouldn't agree to. But, I do think it's very fair to question why NO coach of color was hired by the 5 or 6 hiring teams.

On the heels of the KC v Houston game NO game will be interesting! It's kinda like Led Zeppelin opening up for Air Supply.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 01:59 AM

On the heels of the KC v Houston game NO game will be interesting! It's kinda like Led Zeppelin opening up for Air Supply.

Now that concert I would go to, I could watch Led Zeppelin and leave before the traffic got bad.
You are just all out of love.
man down 5 with a little over 2 minutes to go...not sure I punt there. Neither one of these teams are very good
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 02:37 AM

Yes, and I save enough money that, even the nights are better.

Yes, and I save enough money that, even the nights are better.

Only if you're lost in love.

(I cannot believe that I had to Wiki Air Supply) crazy
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 02:41 AM

rofl

rofl

I feel kinda dirty ..... or sappy. crazy
KC v SF Super Bowl?

Or, in the 100th year anniversary of the NFL do we have a return of Super Bowl I (GB v KC)?

OR, does Henry run all over KC and surprise all, yet again?
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 03:02 AM
KC v SF Super Bowl?

Or, in the 100th year anniversary of the NFL do we have a return of Super Bowl I (GB v KC)?

OR, does Henry run all over KC and surprise all, yet again?

Mahomes vs Rodgers

A State Farm Special. Every touchdown get anyone who calls in a free insurance quote.
I called it in the prediction thread.

I am a certifiable genius... tongue

Chiefs over 49ers
Posted By: jaybird Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 04:18 AM
Damn Texans.... had a chace to watch an AFC champ game up close

Oh well

Go pack go
Posted By: Squires Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/13/20 05:16 AM
Glad the Ravens lost. Hoping the Chiefs win it all. All the teams I hate are out, I'll be fine with any of these teams winning.
So we have:

Tennessee at Kansas City
Green Bay at San Francisco
Originally Posted By: Squires
Glad the Ravens lost. Hoping the Chiefs win it all. All the teams I hate are out, I'll be fine with any of these teams winning.

Same here. Other than the browns not being in, these playoffs have gone really well.
I agree ... I dont want the Ravens to win anything ever
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
So we have:

Tennessee at Kansas City
Green Bay at San Francisco
Sounds to me like its defense vs. offense in both games.

I fully expect it to be Tenn Vs GB, or KC vs San Fran, setting up the age old claim - defenses win championships. smile
Posted By: Haus Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/16/20 11:31 PM
Tennessee has an outstanding offense. Kind of complicates things...

49ers are very well-rounded too.

For Ten vs KC, it's really more different styles of offense, with the Titans building more off the power running game.
I understand you have to mix it up but if Tennessee is going to win they need to feed Henry all day long ...
We should run Tennessee's offense with Chubb and Baker is much better than Tannehill ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/19/20 08:30 PM
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
We should run Tennessee's offense with Chubb and Baker is much better than Tannehill ...

I heard that style of football is dead.
Titns 10-0
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc

I heard that style of football is dead.

That's what they say brownie
17-14 Titans
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Divional Round Playoffs Gameday Thread - 01/19/20 09:29 PM
That was a beautiful TD by KC!
The Titans pretty much had "2" guys ready to pressure Mahomes and make sure he doesn't run out of the backfield on that play where he scrambled about 25 yards for a touchdown.

Receivers were covered. 7 points Chiefs, 21-17 Chiefs at halftime and the Chiefs get the ball to start the 3rd.
This is a pretty good game so far. Nice TD run by Mahomes!
yep 21-17 Chefs and getting the ball ..
This could get to 31-17 real fast, and that would be an ender.
Titans really need to take a gamble on defense, this part of the game.
Andy Reid always throws that challenge flag like he's a covert operator trying to drop a message in a trash bin hidden from the Russians'.
© DawgTalkers.net