DawgTalkers.net
Just awesome!

Jarvis Landry awards Super Bowl trip to Vietnam War veteran - cleveland.com
https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/01...ar-veteran.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Jarvis Landry is teaming up with USAA and Together We Served to provide a Super Bowl trip for Vietnam War veteran George Reilly and a guest as part of the NFL’s Salute to Service program.

Reilly, a corporal in the U.S. Marines from 1960-64, was deployed to Da Nang, Vietnam in 1963 and served with a variety of helicopter squadrons. He later joined the NYPD and retired as a detective.

Landry posted photos of Reilly on his Twitter account.

Landry is scheduled to meet with Reilly, a Giants fan, at the USAA’s Salute to Service Lounge during Super Bowl weekend in Miami. Reilly’s son, George Reilly Jr., a sergeant in the Marines, is also expected to attend.

“With the help of USAA and Together We Served, it’s an honor to award a trip to the Super Bowl to Corporal Reilly and his son, Sergeant Reilly,” Landry said. “As a country, we are grateful to military veterans like the Reillys, who I am very much looking forward to meeting in Miami at the Super Bowl.”
Speaking of Juice, he had a day in the Pro Bowl Skills Competition (I watched it, don't judge).

Well done Jarvis
#WorthEveryPenny
I am impressed! Had friends crippled in the Nam from high school. Incredibly done. Hats off to MISTER Landry!
Didn’t think it was possible but I love that man even more ... thumbsup

To bad he’s overpaid and not a leader ... rofl ...
Kudos to Landry. It's nice to read about some good deeds from time to time.
You do something like this, you have Clemmy as a fan.

Class still matters.
© DawgTalkers.net