DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: hitt Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 01:13 AM
https://nesn.com/2020/04/nfl-rumors-tua-tagovailoa-flunked-at-least-two-pre-draft-physicals Tua has failed two NFL physicals and he's broken his wrist several times....he's brittle. Teams are going to let him slide and select OUR left tackle. I'm for trading up to get the guy we want....your thoughts....GO Browns!!!!
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 03:45 AM
Tua is going in the top ten. Take it to the bank!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2901...two-doctors-say

Quote:
Lyle Cain, the head team physician at the University of Alabama, and Chip Routt, a professor of orthopedic surgery at McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas in Houston, agreed that Tagovailoa's progress to date -- both technically, in terms of his fracture repair, and functionally, based on his current activity -- would allow him to be cleared for all football activities.
Posted By: HotBYoungTurk Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 03:57 AM
Smokescreen...

Guys like Lombardi feed this noise to the public in exchange for breaking news later on...

Tua is still recovering from his injury.. I don't recall reading any reports saying he was 100% healthy just yet.. He got injured in mid November and had immediate surgery.. had to stay off his foot for 3 weeks.. and then had to wait 3 months before resuming any activity... that takes us to the month of March. It's now early April.

Tua will be fine. Still a top 3 pick.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 09:34 AM
I am not sure he goes top three, but he is good, no doubt about that.

He probably could be #1 if not for the injury concern. He's good.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 09:36 AM
I don’t see any way Tua slips past Miami, San Diego, Carolina, and Jacksonville .. that’s 4 QB needy teams in the top 9
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 03:03 PM
I still think Miami trades w/Detroit and takes Tua at 3.

I would support the Browns moving to 3 and drafting him, but Miami has a lot more to offer than we do.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 03:38 PM
Jumping from 10 to 2-3 would cost way to much, as much as I love Chase Young (Not just because he is a Buckeye) and not for Tua we have our QB, I would not make that big of a jump, I would however consider jumping to 7-8 for Isaiah Simmons he would be worth that risk IMO ...
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 04:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

I would support the Browns moving to 3 and drafting him, but Miami has a lot more to offer than we do.

What would you do with Baker? Have you given up on him already?
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Tua changes top 10 - 04/10/20 04:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

What would you do with Baker? Have you given up on him already?

He gave up on Baker when we drafted him, lol laugh
© DawgTalkers.net