DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Versatile Dog Other Games - 11/13/20 12:49 AM
Should be a good game tonight. Two pretty good teams. The Colts could be real good if they had a decent qb. The Titan D has been surprisingly bad this year. Interesting match-up for these two division rivals.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 01:15 AM
Colts favored is a surprise to me .. I’m expecting a good game
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:00 AM
Man, the Titans only had to give up a 4th round pick to get Tannehill.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:17 AM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Should be a good game tonight. Two pretty good teams. The Colts could be real good if they had a decent qb. The Titan D has been surprisingly bad this year. Interesting match-up for these two division rivals.

Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:27 AM
Allow me to explain, Contrarian.

Phillip Rivers was an excellent qb for a long, long time. One of my favorite players in the league because he was so tough and passionate.

The issue is that he is older and his arm strength has decreased. He never had good mechanics and the loss of arm strength has been magnified. He has always tended to force some throws and the arm strength/mechanic thing is even more obvious.

Dude has a good shot at making the HOF, but he is not the qb he used to be.

Btw....go pound salt.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:33 AM
Wow. Corey Davis lost his older brother today [I think it was today.] He decided to play tonight. He just caught a pass and they then showed him on the sideline w/a tear running down his cheek.

That's incredibly moving.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 03:38 AM
Titans punt team is bad. Punter shanks a 17 yard punt deep in his own territory then gets one blocked for a TD
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 03:41 AM
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
Titans punt team is bad. Punter shanks a 17 yard punt deep in his own territory then gets one blocked for a TD

The Colts also consistently have one of the best special teams units in the league.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 03:49 AM
Now another missed FG. I was hoping for a Colts loss but I don’t think they will lose.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 03:51 AM
Now another missed FG. I was hoping for a Colts loss but I don’t think they will lose.

The Titans are a bit of a farce.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 03:58 AM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

The Titans are a bit of a farce.

Yes. They duped me. They are not an elite/upper tier team.

Also, looking back, I'm quite surprised we beat the Colts. Although, they were missing some key defensive players if I recall.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 03:59 AM
Go Colts!
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 04:09 AM

Btw....go pound salt.

Somebody just doesn't play well with others. L
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 10:08 AM
Colts were impressive. If they can get Rivers to just get the ball out quickly and limit turnovers they’re tough to beat
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 12:33 PM
Allow me to explain, Contrarian.

Phillip Rivers was an excellent qb for a long, long time. One of my favorite players in the league because he was so tough and passionate.

The issue is that he is older and his arm strength has decreased. He never had good mechanics and the loss of arm strength has been magnified. He has always tended to force some throws and the arm strength/mechanic thing is even more obvious.

Dude has a good shot at making the HOF, but he is not the qb he used to be.

Btw....go pound salt.

Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 01:45 PM
What the heck were we doing against the Colts that confused Rivers so much, I wonder. He took a lot longer to get the ball out against us, which is surprising given our secondary. He was definitely in a rhythm against the Titans. His throw-away that caused a safety and his pick-6 were horrendous. It was like night and day with his game last night.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 01:47 PM
Also just wanted to mention that Tannehill came back to earth yesterday. They ran a lot of button hooks and Indy played what appeared to be a zone. He was off the mark quite a few times and it just seemed like he sputtered when he had to take on more of a role to get the ball down the field.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 01:52 PM
Myles got a lot of pressure on Rivers.

Rivers had a good game last night, but there were reasons why the Chargers got rid of him. He threw 20 picks last year, which I believe was 3rd highest in the league. Only Winston and Baker threw more. He was a great qb, but he is not what he used to be.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 01:54 PM
Rivers has been a bit Jekyl & Hyde-ish the last few years. Some games he's very much the HOF QB you may expect... in others, a mistake prone gun-slinger.

When "good" Rivers shows up he's very tough to beat - still.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 01:55 PM
j/c:

Did anyone else hear the comments from Lamar Jackson the other day about how other teams are calling out their plays?
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:00 PM
I agree with that. I just don't know how the Titans weren't effective against him last night. Perhaps it's just because they don't have a Garrett.

I also wonder if the OC for Indy is just starting to shift the offense around quick hitters.

Rivers has for sure declined over the past two years. I mean the dude is older than me smile There have been games throughout his career where it seems like he gets hot for whatever reason, like the one he had 2 years ago where he only threw one incompletion, or something like that.

He's also quite the talker and tries to get in people's heads. I wonder if he is highly susceptible to that, himself. He seemed to really lose his cool against us.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:01 PM
I did! Was just getting ready to post it here. Had the window open, now I need to find it, gimme a minute.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:06 PM
Anthony Castanzo, the Colt's LT, was out against the Browns.

On defense, Darius Leonard, their best player, was also out.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:09 PM

The ESPN article has seemed to have disappeared... it went into a little more detail as to how "vanilla" the Raven's offense has been. I feel like it had at least one more "foot-in-mouth" quote as well.

Lamar Jackson: Defenses are 'calling out our plays'

Published: Nov 11, 2020 at 04:04 PM
Kevin Patra
Around the NFL Writer

Last year, the Baltimore Ravens made defensive heads spin with their record-breaking offense. To no surprise, D-coordinators spent the offseason studying Lamar Jackson's offense with a fine-tooth comb.

Apparently, they came away with a few tells.

Jackson told The Rich Eisen Show on Wednesday that defenses know what the Ravens are going to do when they line up.

"They're calling out our plays, stuff like that," Jackson said. "They know what we're doing. Sometimes stuff won't go our way if they're beating us to the punch."

Eisen pressed Jackson as to whether he can hear defenders call out the Ravens' plays.

"Yeah, they definitely do," Jackson said. "Like, 'run' and stuff like that. 'Watch out for this, watch out for that.' Sometimes that's what's going on."

Defenses being ready for the Ravens' multifaceted run game helps, in part, explain why at times this season, Baltimore has lacked juice and consistency for long stretches. Even with defenses knowing some tells, the Ravens have kept their streak of scoring 20-plus points alive. It now sits at 31 straight games entering Week 10 versus New England. Baltimore is also averaging 170.1 rushing yards per game, tops in the NFL.

It's not the first time we've heard whispers about defenders knowing Ravens plays. After Baltimore lost to Pittsburgh earlier this month, linebacker Alex Highsmith said he knew where Jackson wanted to go with the ball before a third-quarter interception.

"I knew when that play started they were coming back to that because they ran the same play on the first half, and I didn't drop deep enough," Highsmith said at the time, via ESPN. "So I learned from that play and just dropped deeper. ... the ball just fell into my hands."

At 6-2, Baltimore remains primed for a postseason bid despite the offense not being as potent as it was a year ago. Half the season remains for offensive coordinator Greg Roman and Jackson to fix the kinks before the playoffs begin.

https://www.nfl.com/news/lamar-jackson-defenses-are-calling-out-our-plays
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:15 PM
Yeah, those were the comments I was talking about. Pretty crazy.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:33 PM
It's weird that the article has been replaced on ESPN with one in which OC Greg Roman walks back the comments for Jackson by saying "yeah, that happens in all NFL games".

One elephant in the room (for Ravens' fans, anyway) is that Lamar isn't given the freedom to audible that many seem to think he deserves.

I haven't watched enough to know what the fuss is all about. Has he just looked tentative? Has his timing and accuracy taken a step back? Are the Ravens really that predictable?
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 02:40 PM
People are going to call me crazy because they got their butts whooped, but I really feel like I saw something in the Bengals scheme against the Ravens that made Jackson look more pedestrian, and I feel like other teams adopted what it was. I just can't put my finger on it.
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 03:15 PM
The Titans really miss Lewan (and Conklin) and stalled drives don't let them control the clock and keep their D fresh. That and I think all the COVID protocols/issues hit them pretty hard. Beasley and Clowney not really panning out hasn't helped them. That and it's hard to keep the lightning in the bottle. Gotta keep adapting or you'll get figured out.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 06:04 PM
The are beatable especially with our Run game ...
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 06:37 PM
Whatever the Colts did against the Titans last night is exactly what we should do when we play them. If the Colts can beat them we can too.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 06:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Homewood Dog
Whatever the Colts did against the Titans last night is exactly what we should do when we play them. If the Colts can beat them we can too.
offensively maybe we can, yes ... defensively, that’ll be tougher lol. The Colts D is the best in the NFL ... ours is the worst
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 06:42 PM
Yes that could present a problem.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 07:15 PM

Have their punter kick the ball 17 yards and then block a punt for a TD?
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 07:16 PM
Breaking news ...

Statement from Cleveland Browns Spokesperson:

"Earlier this morning, the Cleveland Browns were informed that a player's test results have come back positive for COVID-19. The individual has immediately self-isolated and the Browns facility is closed this morning while contact tracing is being conducted. The team will continue to hold meetings remotely (part of the NFL-NFLPA intensive protocol) and will consult with the league and medical experts on the appropriate next steps as the health and safety of our players, coaches, staff and the entire community remains our highest priority.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 11:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
offensively maybe we can, yes ... defensively, that’ll be tougher lol. The Colts D is the best in the NFL ... ours is the worst

Where are you getting your stats from? I went to several sites and couldn't find one where we are ranked last.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/13/20 11:56 PM
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
The are beatable especially with our Run game ...

We are beatable especially with our defense
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/14/20 12:01 AM

Where are you getting your stats from? I went to several sites and couldn't find one where we are ranked last.
haha not being anything but facetious .. we probably are just below average, but wanted to emphasize that Indy is VERY good
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 09:23 PM
Watching a QB rollout to his left and throw with his left hand is weird.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 10:13 PM
I really think Burrow's arm is going to be an issue long term. It's below average.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 10:17 PM
Brees just got buried.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 10:18 PM
Brees just got buried.

They threw a flag but it looked completely clean. I'm surprised Brees' collarbone is still intact.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 11:01 PM
Buffalo is really handling Arizona right now. Bills offense is really good
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 11:20 PM
Brees just got buried.

They threw a flag but it looked completely clean. I'm surprised Brees' collarbone is still intact.

It might not be intact.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 11:33 PM
I'll tell you, watching the Bengals play the Steelers is as frustrating as watching us play them. It looks exactly the same frown
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 11:33 PM
Brees just got buried.

It might not be intact.

Ribs.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 11:41 PM

That didn't age well.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/15/20 11:43 PM
Originally Posted By: jfanent

That didn't age well.

Josh Allen is so much better than I ever thought he was going to be but he still makes several boneheaded throws a game.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:11 AM
Burrow just underthrew AJ Green by about 7 yards.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:26 AM
Kyler Murray. Deandre Hopkins.

Unreal.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:27 AM
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Kyler Murray. Deandre Hopkins.

Unreal.

Unreal is right! Holy smokes.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:28 AM
Wow. 3 defenders around him, and D hop still catches the Hail Mary.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:29 AM
Are you serious
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:30 AM
Are you serious

As a heart attack....
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:33 AM
Just saw the Bills do a very Browns thing and lose a game they should have won. Ridiculous!!!!
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:55 AM
The Hail Mary completed! An Act of Gawd! What a toss and what a grab, Game balls for sure.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 01:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Swish

and Houston traded him for a ham sandwich....
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 02:13 AM
New England is not good without Brady. There should be no question he is the goat at this point.
Posted By: keithfromxenia Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 02:58 AM
unless New England pulls a shocker every team we are competing with for a wild card spot won . We really need to win these games coming up the next three weeks.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 03:10 AM
NE is taking it to the Raisins.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 03:13 AM
Come on Pats! (not very often i'd say that)
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 03:54 AM
Pats playing tough tonight. Up 6 (missed extra point) with 7 something to go.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 04:14 AM
That is quite a bit of rain.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 04:16 AM
God wanted the Pats to win, the sky opened up on the Raisins last drive.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 04:16 AM
I almost felt bad for Baltimore. Almost.
Posted By: Hammer Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 04:18 AM
Welcome to New England, Ratbirds. Now that was some football weather.
Posted By: Hammer Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 04:23 AM
outstanding play by Jordan Poyer - way to knock White off the play - he looked to have a good chance of knocking the ball away from D-Hop until Poyer cleaned his clock.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 04:23 AM
I hate watching bad weather games, I get the purists going back” that’s football weather”, yeah when you’re young and playing for nothing but fun and pride, but these are million dollar investments you put at risk. I get playing in cold, fine. Some snow and rain sure, but these torrential rains and blizzards aren’t fun, every stadium should have retractable roofs. Just makes the game safer and more enjoyable experience for fans
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 07:07 AM
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg
New England is not good without Brady. There should be no question he is the goat at this point.

I think the acronym is ridiculous, and trying to find an all time greatest is a stupid concept, because time is still continuing.

Until now, Brady, ehh, I could make the argument he's not even top 10, ehh, not even top 20 if we wanted to do a whole bunch of research, sure, easy, but no point in arguing with folks who have their minds made up.

Brady is alright, but I am not a Patriot or where he is not fan.
People need to know "all time" includes years where quarterbacks actually had to complete a pass to complete a pass, and traps on the ground weren't called catches, and there were no automatic first down penalties,
and players actually hit each other with little "outlined" restrictions other than facemask.

Era's with no 2 point conversions possible, and no rule for multiple possessions for overtime games,
and db's allowed to bump and hand hold receivers the entire snap.

And a 28 or fewer teams in the league, plus less than 53 men on a team meant every roster didn't include secondaries with players who didn't belong in the league.

Even how having many more media outlets, and 24 hour sports, plus news cycles leads to campaigns touting everyone in the 2000's +, is somehow the "greatest of all time"
(Hey!, if I could get paid 6 figures, on reputation, to stand around in a studio, and smile with a group of 4 other like individuals, and toss a football and jive talk about how the latest fashion was the "greatest of all time" ,
I wouldn't rock the boat, Just play along,
6 figures is necessarily exclusionary.

Oh ya, just play along, the Greatest of all, "all" time, are Brady Brees' and Rogers. Of Course! Course! Course!
now Where's my paycheck!

Blah Blah, he might not even be top twenty FIVE!

It's such a Ridiculous thing to try to find the greatest of all time, at ANYTHING.

Bernie Kosar, would so outperform, so many today, and Doug Flutie had to go to the CFL to find a stage and how he would do in todays game.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 12:41 PM
Say it with me "Otto."

How might he do today? How did he manage years ago?

GOATs are special, I imagine.
Posted By: eotab Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 01:44 PM
j/c...

1. NYGiants actually look good. well they got rid of Shurmer.

2. Eagles are really talking about giving up on Wentz? I don't think so although I am a fan of Hurtz.

Sorry I'm so tired got to take a nap...man getting old sucks!
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/16/20 01:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Swish

3 GOOD defenders I might add.
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 12:54 AM
I guess I haven't been paying attention, but when did the Bears start wearing orange?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 01:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave
I guess I haven't been paying attention, but when did the Bears start wearing orange?
I think it’s just a one time per year type thing
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 01:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave

Early 2000's I think? But it's only a couple times a year.
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 01:19 AM
Bears haven't exactly been "must watch" TV to me since the mid-80's McMahon years. I only tuned in because I need 50+ points from Dalvin Cook tonight for my FF team.

Hey, it could happen ...
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 01:27 AM
Yeah, anything can happen with him lately. Even against this defense.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 02:43 AM
Cordarrelle Patterson 84:
104 yards, LA to NYC (coast-to-coast).

Electrifying kickoff return to start the 2nd half.
Just beautiful.
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 03:03 AM
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Cordarrelle Patterson 84:
104 yards, LA to NYC (coast-to-coast).

Electrifying kickoff return to start the 2nd half.
Just beautiful.

Was that Mingo (50) who was running with him at the end? Forgot how fast he was if that was him.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 03:06 AM
Mingo is on the Bears. He plays on defense as well as special teams.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 03:07 AM
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg

I think the acronym is ridiculous, and trying to find an all time greatest is a stupid concept, because time is still continuing.

Until now, Brady, ehh, I could make the argument he's not even top 10, ehh, not even top 20 if we wanted to do a whole bunch of research, sure, easy, but no point in arguing with folks who have their minds made up.

Brady is alright, but I am not a Patriot or where he is not fan.
People need to know "all time" includes years where quarterbacks actually had to complete a pass to complete a pass, and traps on the ground weren't called catches, and there were no automatic first down penalties,
and players actually hit each other with little "outlined" restrictions other than facemask.

Era's with no 2 point conversions possible, and no rule for multiple possessions for overtime games,
and db's allowed to bump and hand hold receivers the entire snap.

And a 28 or fewer teams in the league, plus less than 53 men on a team meant every roster didn't include secondaries with players who didn't belong in the league.

Even how having many more media outlets, and 24 hour sports, plus news cycles leads to campaigns touting everyone in the 2000's +, is somehow the "greatest of all time"
(Hey!, if I could get paid 6 figures, on reputation, to stand around in a studio, and smile with a group of 4 other like individuals, and toss a football and jive talk about how the latest fashion was the "greatest of all time" ,
I wouldn't rock the boat, Just play along,
6 figures is necessarily exclusionary.

Oh ya, just play along, the Greatest of all, "all" time, are Brady Brees' and Rogers. Of Course! Course! Course!
now Where's my paycheck!

Blah Blah, he might not even be top twenty FIVE!

It's such a Ridiculous thing to try to find the greatest of all time, at ANYTHING.

Bernie Kosar, would so outperform, so many today, and Doug Flutie had to go to the CFL to find a stage and how he would do in todays game.

Best in the last 30 years... easily. No one that I can think of compares and I hate him. He owns like 50+ NFL QB records and he is still crushing.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 05:30 AM
Matt Nagy starting to look like who I thought he was.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 10:11 AM
The Bears offense is just so bad. It seems like their offense has been the same level of ineptitude for 25 years ... the same sort of rut we’ve been in basically.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 02:10 PM
NFL Week 11 lines (Bovada):

ARI @ SEA -3
ATL @ NO -4.5
DET @ CAR N/A
CIN @ WAS -1.5
NE @ HOU +2.5
PHI @ CLE -3.5
PIT @ JAX +10
TEN @ BAL -6
MIA @ DEN +3.5
NYJ @ LAC -9
DAL @ MIN N/A
GB @ IND -2.5
KC @ LV +6.5
LAR @ TB -3.5

BYEs: SF, NYG, CHI, BUF
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 02:13 PM
I’m interested to see how the line against Philly moves ... they are getting a bit healthier and have talent, just have been in a weird funk.

Another game where we’re small favorites, but can easily lose
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 02:31 PM
They are really ticked off right now too after losing to the hapless Giants.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 03:09 PM
I know. I was reeeeallly hoping they would beat the Giants.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 03:12 PM
Wait til we start running the ball next Sunday. The Eagles won’t be ticked, they’ll be demoralized by mid-third quarter.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 03:18 PM
Stats would say that's true... They are 7th worst in Rush Yards per game and 6th best in Passing Yards allowed per game.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 04:39 PM
We are taking Browns football back to the 60s.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 11/17/20 05:16 PM
I do have to say that I can't stand Eagles fans as a whole, but I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I visited their message board and saw a picture of what one of their posters predicted their next five games would look like. I don't know if the image is appropriate to post here, so I won't, but it's freaking hilarious.

That being said, I'm very worried about that game.
Posted By: eotab Re: Other Games - 11/18/20 02:36 PM
before my time but don't forget OTTO Graham in that GOAT conversation!
© DawgTalkers.net