DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Covid Tracking - 01/05/21 08:00 PM
Figured this worthy of it's own thread, though I'm sure it will be discussed in others.. I can't verify this list but saw it on Twitter:

Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Covid Tracking - 01/05/21 08:05 PM
Is this players w/ Covid or players on the Covid list? Because I feel those are two different things, meaning you can have Covid and be on the Covid list but not have Covid, still be on the list, and come off quicker.

Admittedly, it's been tough keeping track where people fall these days.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Covid Tracking - 01/05/21 08:06 PM
That looks like the covid list, but it's not necessarily all people that have covid. That's still pretty significant.
Posted By: vadawgfan07 Re: Covid Tracking - 01/05/21 08:12 PM
I may be wrong but the first six or so are due to come off the list before the game on Sunday, correct?
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Covid Tracking - 01/05/21 09:51 PM
I think you are right , but we may add six before Sunday.
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Covid Tracking - 01/06/21 02:46 AM
I won't start another thread, but I believe Wills and Higgins can be added to the "Stupid" list.
Posted By: BADdog Re: Covid Tracking - 01/06/21 03:42 AM
Originally Posted By: TrooperDawg
I won't start another thread, but I believe Wills and Higgins can be added to the "Stupid" list.

What makes you think that?
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Covid Tracking - 01/06/21 12:58 PM
Originally Posted By: BADdog

Drag racing
Posted By: FATE Re: Covid Tracking - 01/06/21 03:44 PM
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg
Originally Posted By: BADdog

Drag racing

Although drag racing is about the best way to avoid Covid, isn't it? I guess you'd actually have to get up to about 200mph to avoid a sneeze coming your way though, so, maybe not.
© DawgTalkers.net