DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: THROW LONG Total Hunt Chubb, Chubb Hunt, Production. - 01/10/21 11:37 PM
Running game specific for this game,
How much of a factor is the total necessary running game dominance by the Browns Top Both backs, essential for the Browns to win this?
Are you trying to set a record as all time thread starter?
Complementary football. Its importance is proportional to the effort the Steelers have to expend to stop them.

If they have to sell out to stop our Run game, then the total running game is HUGELY important. If they can shut us down rather easily, then the importance dwindles quite a bit.
They are the Chunt.
The total points scored by the Browns dropped after the Odell Beckham Jr injury, noticeably, so I'd say,
That his passing threat requiring Db's to stay back, was just as pivotal as the opponents need to sell out to stop the RBs.
Browns points starting at game 1.
37 bengals, somewhere between this and the next is my note, Beckham out for the year.
6 raiders,
bye-
20 giants
16 jets
24 steelers.
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Are you trying to set a record as all time thread starter?

He already owns it doesn't he?
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Total Hunt Chubb, Chubb Hunt, Production. - 01/11/21 12:19 AM
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
They are the Chunt.

Make sure that the "H" is clearly pronounced.
Onomatopoeia is the process of creating a word that phonetically imitates, resembles, or suggests the sound that it describes. Such a word itself is also called an onomatopoeia. Common onomatopoeias include animal noises such as "oink", "meow", "roar" and "chirp".

Google said, But I assert this in no way correlates to the bulk of the post this is replying to.
Is that dirty?

Kinda fun to say . . . . naughtydevil
The Team is better when they are both Rolling!
Baker Mayfield on Kareem Hunt: "Kareem ran pissed off. He ran like he wanted to get to Kansas City."
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg
haha
© DawgTalkers.net