DawgTalkers.net
Interview question to Coach Kitchens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwmMOT6ZXHg
He looked half sick to his stomach answering some of those.
When Jason Garrett is sacrificed midseason Kitchens will get another chance.

I wish Freddie well.
I do as well.
His time coaching the Browns was a legit dumpster fire, and that's on him... but he does seem like a good dude. With hindsight, I kinda feel the same way about him as players that are way overdrafted and don't play up to their draft status. In that way, it wasn't Freddie's fault (what was he supposed to do, pass on a HC gig?).

That video that was posted by our hackjob local media of him right after he was fired... I'll never feel anywhere near the animosity towards him as I do the likes of Shurmer, Romeo, or Hue. He was a guy that was in over his head... except he was in a job that has the white-hot spotlight on you at all times.

Having to call plays against the Browns the very next season had to feel like fate (for some reason, somehow) decided he hadn't suffered enough and needed one more slap across the face.
Wearing the ‘Pittsburgh Started It’ t-shirt was really stupid, though, let alone having it posted on social media.

Not knowing what down it was in the SNF game against the Rams was also stupid. I’m not saying he is stupid, he just did a couple of stupid things - probably more than a couple -when he was our HC.
I was happy when we named Freddie, but it was clear he wasn't ready for the gig. The organizational scope was too great from what he had previously experienced.

That doesn't change the fact he is a good coach and I hope he gets another shot at some point down the road.
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
I was happy when we named Freddie, but it was clear he wasn't ready for the gig. The organizational scope was too great from what he had previously experienced.

That doesn't change the fact he is a good coach and I hope he gets another shot at some point down the road.

Freddie was someone I was pulling for.. Seemed like the guys loved him. But no, he wasn't ready.. Maybe someday he will be.
Let's stop beating the dead horse known as Freddie please.
© DawgTalkers.net