DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: GraffZ06 Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 08:02 AM
Only because I hadn't seen it posted yet - and because I'm pissed it won't be on in Dayton. Ugh.

Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez on the call for FOX.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=6
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 01:15 PM
I’ve heard Sanchez is awful.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 01:25 PM
That's too bad. He's the younger brother of a sorta-friend of mine, and I've met him once in passing. He's a good dude, and bright. While Butt-Fumble was hilarious, it also hurt to see that happen to him. Was rooting for him in general.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 01:27 PM
I understand why we’re at 4:05, but still it’s strange for us to have a home game (that’s not a national televised game … aka 4:25 start time) start at 4:05. When’s the last time it’s happened?
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 01:32 PM
Game isn't on here in Cinci.... Boo.

I've cobbled together a really great setup that's isn't very expensive. I have Gamepass and a CinciBell TV log-in. This Sunday is going to be the first time that TV package log-in won't get the game on my TV, so I'm going to try to add a VPN to my setup.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 01:38 PM
Well, another week of not being able to see the game.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 02:48 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

The former Jets QB?? crazy
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 02:49 PM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

The former Jets QB?? crazy
lol yes
Posted By: jfanent Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 03:23 PM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

...and we're not even on at the same time as the Lions. I hate those broadcast rules.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/14/21 05:26 PM
Me too.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 02:56 AM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

...and we're not even on at the same time as the Lions. I hate those broadcast rules.

I've estimated that our local Browns market gets hosed about 3, sometimes 4 times every season. It's beyond frustrating, because I see almost zero DET fan support around town.

That's the downside.

The upside is I won't spend 3 hours of football viewing interrupted by Cleatus, that st00pit frakking robot mascot at every commercial break. That dude needs to retire. I took an instant dislike to him the moment he showed up.

Somebody always provides the means for us to watch on the interwebs on game day. I've done it a couple times, and might try this weekend.

Here's the thing: I've been following this team since I was a little kid, and now I'm an old man. There have been 3 periods in my years as a fan that have been fun, exciting and entertaining: the end of the Paul Brown/Jim Brown/Leroy Kelly period, The Kardiak Kids period, and the Marty/Bernie period.

It feels like we're embarking on another period like those... and I hate the idea of missing a single game.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by cfrs15
I�ve heard Sanchez is awful.

I've heard: Sanchez IS awful.
Posted By: Dave Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 03:33 PM
The upside is I won't spend 3 hours of football viewing interrupted by Cleatus, that st00pit frakking robot mascot at every commercial break. That dude needs to retire. I took an instant dislike to him the moment he showed up.

Its off-topic, but I was stunned recently to see that Burger King has still not retired that stupid pinata-headed Burger King mascot. Its not like it ever worked to begin with, but they keep trotting him out year after year in their commercials. Hate that guy.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 07:19 PM
A quick check of 506 shows a change in coverage. Apparently, AZ @ CLE will be airing in the 419 market
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 07:46 PM
Also San Diego as well as a couple of markets.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 08:19 PM
So, just checked. It was awesome news......til I checked. Tegna owns WUPW, channel 36 in Toledo as well as WTOL. I still doubt I get it on Dish, and .............I don't know anymore.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 08:34 PM
bummage.

I'm certain someone will provide a link so you can watch online.
Posted By: GraffZ06 Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/15/21 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
A quick check of 506 shows a change in coverage. Apparently, AZ @ CLE will be airing in the 419 market

Good for Toledo. Looks like a handful of other areas picked up our game this week as well.

Unfortunately still not Dayton. Freaking Bengals.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/16/21 04:13 AM
Well, tonight at the h.s. game, a friend with dish told me that channel 36 isn't involved in the dispute with Tegna and cbs, so now it should be on t.v. for me. Stay tuned for probably about 12 more updates before game time from me. I guess.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Viewing Map and Announcers - 10/16/21 04:27 AM
Stay tuned for probably about 12 more updates before game time from me. I guess.

rofl
© DawgTalkers.net