DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: CDawg Autograph #87 (I think) not sure who it is - 09/18/11 10:54 PM
I'm cleaning up my autographs and stuck on one. Last time I posted, got the answer quickly on here! Looks like #87 (maybe #81). No #87 on current roster and pretty sure it's not Smith #81 on current roster. This one has been sitting around for awhile, so could be just about anyone at this point and my mind is blank on who it is and/or where I got it.

Travis Wilson?

Andre Davis?

Trent Dilfer?
Posted By: CDawg Re: Autograph #87 (I think) not sure who it is - 09/18/11 11:09 PM
Travis Wilson?
Don't think so, auto not that old.

Andre Davis?
Don't think so, auto not that old.

Trent Dilfer?
Never met him for sure.

--------------

Auto could be any player, but none of those names come to mind.
This is why I hate signatures, there's like two letters that i can't even recognize and a bunch of squiggly line...
Darnell Dinkins?
From about what time are we talking about here? I'd say the number is 87.
Zola Davis?
Richard Alston?
Actually, it does kinda look like Zola Davis.
Posted By: CDawg Re: Autograph #87 (I think) not sure who it is - 09/18/11 11:57 PM
Based on my other auto's that I just got organized, this one is probably at most 3 years old -- when I obtained it. It could literally be a Browns player from any time that wore #87 and was alive w/in the last 3 years.

So far no names ringing a bell...
Wow .... that certainly narrows it down.
Ron Middleton?
Sure could pass for Jordan Cameron.
He wears 84.

Which that could pass for also.
As sloppy as the sig is, I could see that being an 84.
Not sure, but I think that's Peter Gozinya.
Posted By: Divot Re: Autograph #87 (I think) not sure who it is - 09/19/11 02:13 AM
Buck Naked
Clearly it's Hourglass Oz.
I dunno. It looks more like Oliver Clothesoff to me.
2009 Roster
David Patten WR #81
Robert Royal TE #84
Aaron Walker TE #87

2010 Roster
Joel Gamble FB #87
Robert Royal TE #84
Quote:

I'm cleaning up my autographs and stuck on one. Last time I posted, got the answer quickly on here! Looks like #87 (maybe #81). No #87 on current roster and pretty sure it's not Smith #81 on current roster. This one has been sitting around for awhile, so could be just about anyone at this point and my mind is blank on who it is and/or where I got it.

#81 Terrell Owens.
Don't think the # is right, but if I was
BABATUNDE OSHINOWO

that's how I would sign my name
My first thought is that it is Darrin Chiaverini #84 but I would have to check my Jersey at the sig he put there to be sure...
Whoever it is, they sign stuff like I do.
So you are saying that the autograph is less than 3 years old but it could be from a former player that played many years ago? Wow, good luck with this one.
Oh I didn't see the 3 years part(just the original post)....It still looks like my Darren Chiaverini sig(maybe he is mistaken on the age...he did say it was sitting for a while)...but I will have to check when I get to the house...
© DawgTalkers.net