DawgTalkers.net
I will be going who else will be there I plan on being there both Thursday and Friday. I am also flying in from Charlotte so I expect to see a lot there
I am seriously considering taking the day off work... I'm not sure, though.
Quote:

I am seriously considering taking the day off work... I'm not sure, though.

you may not have to if you are working days, it is from 4-6;30. which is perfect because i can fly up walk to training camp (it is only 2 miles) and i am good.

just take off work early... tell them you got anal glaucoma.. you know.. you can't see your butt being there anymore and come to training camp..
May try it. Fairly long drive for me, but evening practices help. Hate to go and it cancels for weather.

If I go, I hope to meet the Pee Guy and get his autograph. Pumping up. Football anyone?
Wish I could. Not able to physically anymore. Looking forward to hearing how this team fits together under the new management though. There are a lot of things to watch for this season.
Please give us detailed reports...Thanks in advance
Quote:

will try to attend about 3 or 4 times. will send you info when I can.
I really planned on going the first day. But unforeseen circumstances have made it impossible.

Some time later in camp I will make it though.
Quote:

i shall be your roving sideline reporter... shall i do it in the style of guy smiley ?

or as gary Gnu?

the choice is yours
While there, grab something to eat from the Orange Truk. Soooooooooo yummy! Try the balls.
I choose Gary Gnu based on his statement that "nothing bad or wrong ever happens"
© DawgTalkers.net