DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: rockyhilldawg The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 01/18/15 02:13 PM
As of this posting there are 19,872,466 seconds left to The Browns Opening Day Kick-off.

Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick...

Don't be bashful join in...

Tick...Tick...Tick...

Posted By: Rishuz Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 01/18/15 02:25 PM
No offense rocky, but I can't think of anything less exciting than another Browns season...one in which it is highly likely we will fire another coach and GM and start all over again.

I imagine I will enter the summer this year hoping it never ends.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 01/18/15 02:50 PM
Rishuz

Here in Connecticut we have a very active and large (~ 100 members) Browns Backers club. Every Browns game we meet at a restaurant/bar called Giovannis in Windsor CT.

A typical crowd is ~ 30 people. All AVID Browns fans. We scream, we cry we laugh, we die.

Win or lose, sixteen incedibly fun parties every week from September through December. (Winning is certainly a sweet icing on the cake.)

Maybe I don't have much of a life but it's an awful lot of fun. The highlight of my year.

I can't wait!

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 02/09/15 07:04 PM

tick...
tick...
tick...

Think I'm nuts?

Then get in line.

Right behind my family, friends, neighbors, fellow workers, doctors, pastors.

But we'll see who's laughing when this thread reads:

Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 02/10/15 07:44 AM
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
As of this posting there are 19,872,466 seconds left to The Browns Opening Day Kick-off.

Tick...Tick...Tick...

Very funny!

Damn, one week without and I already miss football. Even the Browns... About another 7 months for regular season to start again, give or take.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 02/10/15 08:28 AM
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20

Tick...Tick...Tick...

Very funny!

Damn, one week without and I already miss football. Even the Browns... About another 7 months for regular season to start again, give or take.

Me too. I keep thinking "Man, I have to get home from church so I can watch the Browns game ....." and then I remember that there is none. frown

I have a feeling that this coming year is going to be the start of a period of really great Browns teams. No reason to expect that, other than I do. laugh
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 04/01/15 09:32 AM
tick...
tick...
tick...

GOOD BYE MARCH!

14,360,772 seconds as of the period at the end of this sentence.

March was the first of the "double months": March, May;April, August; June, July.

Do I smell freshly cut infield grass?

tick...

tick...

tick...

Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 04/01/15 03:06 PM
I can't wait for some baseball! laugh
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 04/01/15 03:09 PM
As of now, more pumped about the draft than opening day kickoff. The draft will play a big role on how "excited" I get for camp, preseason and most importantly, regular season!
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 05/05/15 07:29 PM
tick…
tick…
tick…

11,264,607 seconds until Opening Day kick-off: Browns @ Jets Sunday Sept 13th.

tick...
tick...
tick...

It's 80 degrees outside right now. Too soon.

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/01/15 04:34 PM
tick…
tick…

good bye May

8,987,493 seconds

Let’s all hold hands and sing.

“Someone’s singing me Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s counting me Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s a Browns fan me Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya”

8,986,802 seconds

tick…
tick…
tick...
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/01/15 04:43 PM
PS. We broke 9,000,000 seconds at 9 am this morning.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/04/15 11:09 PM
Why are you counting down to opening day, opening days are not FuN, the Browns usually lose and like it's so eloquently put,

It's like taking your dog to the vet each week to be put down. HILARIOUS and sad at the same time.

I'm gonna put this here, this is Throw Long spouting stupidness because that's what I do.

Somebody mentioned Tony Dorsett, ok it was Pro Football talk, and they were squaring off an all time NFLer team from Pitt college and one from West Virginia college.

I'm 40+ er so, and I never knew why it was this way, but I always knew this. MY subconscious knew it. Like even as a small child I knew, well what, anything about sports? no, but I knew, Mario Andretti, Babe Ruth, Mohamed Ali, a couple others, and Tony Dorsett!

It's not that he's the greatest of all time, he "is" the greatest of all time, and it's because of one thing. For Me and for a couple others likely my same age, the NFL changed, I mean there were two NFL's one when Tony Dorsett was around and then the NFL AFTER Tony Dorsett.

I didn't realize it until today. But subconsciously it must mean I think he was bigger than the sport. Nobody else was ever bigger than the sport.

Now Ok, Joe Montana was more able to assure he'd win, so Montana, "the greatest of all time" because nobody else could go into a season opening day and there was just no way he wasn't going to win the superbowl, and I've never seen that before, but he wasn't bigger than the game.

Tony Dorsett was bigger than the game, bigger than the NFL. At least subconsciously I felt that.

It's obvious now, because he fits right in the list. As a child I KNEW, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Mario Andretti, because Andretti was bigger than auto racing.
Babe Ruth, because he was bigger than baseball
Mohamed Ali, because he was bigger than boxing.
Evel Kinevil, because he was bigger than daredeviling.

and Tony Dorsett. And Tony Dorsett because for those one to few years, Tony Dorsett was bigger than the NFL.
And NObody is bigger than the NFL, not today, not even in 1990, the situation had changed, Heck the WHOLE WORLD had changed too much, everything was multiplied 7 fold,(making it impossible for anyone to bigger than anything).

and ... Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. Here's the thing, Joe Montana was the best of the best in a league with Dan Marino, Jon Elway, Boomer Esiasion, and Bernie Kosar,. Peyton Manning would have been last to all of them. And Marino had the greatest quick release of all time.

There were 28 teams, every team was default better because the NFL was more exclusive by about 200 players across the league who would be cut.

There was the NFL before,
There was the NFL with Tony Dorsett,
and There was the NFL after the trade of Tony Dorsett. It changed, it started the entire era of everything after it.
And it probably changed again about the time Marino retired.

I think there was a time when I read that only 1 player in the NFL made 1 million dollars a year, don't know who it was.

I mean it's like Jason, from Friday the 13th, was bigger than Halloween. the holiday Halloween, not the movie Halloween.

Just a glimpse into the someone of my exact age, someone my exact age would have to be to appreciate that. And Regan would always be president and Russia was bigger than half the globe and 10 times as ominous.

Oh yeah. " Somebody mentioned Tony Dorsett"

Can I tell you about Tony Dorsett. It's Tony Freaking Dorsett, look him up!
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/04/15 11:16 PM
Quote:
tick…
tick…

good bye May

rofl I thought you were talking about Mark May, like he was going to not be writing/broadcasting after opening day. Had no idea you meant the month.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/06/15 10:49 PM
Great.

Looks like they got internet access at the psych ward.
Posted By: berea Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/10/15 11:05 PM
Countdown
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/11/15 12:16 PM
hey

that's convenient thanks berea

I'm gettin' dizzy going back and forth.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/11/15 12:19 PM
I kinda like it.

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/11/15 12:29 PM
HEY!

That count down clock is 10 days short! (Sept 3rd)

Seconds to Browns opening day kick-off:

That's when things get crazy out here.

Posted By: CaptainCheckdown Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/12/15 12:35 AM
I thought this would be about hunting.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/15/15 02:04 PM
With the Cavs imploding, this is becoming more and more "relevant" lol!
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/15/15 02:41 PM
Not sure "imploding" is the word I would use...
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 06/15/15 05:37 PM
It wasn't an implosion. It was an act of the Sports Gods.

The Sports Gods do not like Cleveland fans.

At least the Cavs brought us half-way through June.

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/05/15 08:41 PM
tick...
tick...
tick...

tick...
tick...
tick...
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/05/15 08:54 PM
10 weeks
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/05/15 10:05 PM
Why are you counting down to this?

You are only counting down to more pain.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/06/15 06:52 PM
Super:

I belong to the Southern New England Browns Backers. SNEBB meets for every game at a place called Giovanni's in Windsor, CT.

The club has ~ 100 members with an average game day showing of 30 people. (during the losing seasons) (50+ when the Browns are winning)

That's 16 partys. We laugh, we cry, we live, we die. 4 months of Sundays.

Win or lose my best times of the year.

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/06/15 06:55 PM
That's what its all about, isn't it?
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/06/15 09:24 PM
Super:

I belong to the Southern New England Browns Backers. SNEBB meets for every game at a place called Giovanni's in Windsor, CT.

The club has ~ 100 members with an average game day showing of 30 people. (during the losing seasons) (50+ when the Browns are winning)

Just keep that beer a flowin'. It helps when watching the Browns! wink
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/06/15 10:03 PM
Super:

That's cool rocky. Even though we have our share of pain, looks like you have a great crowd to have fun with on gamedays. Thumbs up!
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/06/15 10:33 PM
I went to a couple of Browns games at a bar called Apples (? I think?), somewhere in the valley when I live in L.A. (I lived there 11 years.)

It was hard to do then, as I used to drink a lot on the weekends and then be hung over a bit at the 10 AM kickoff. I never knew if I should have just started drinking again, but man, that's was kind icky to do that early.

Anyhow, it was just too early for me to go. I think I missed the whole Bernie Kozar era. Go figure.
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/07/15 02:14 AM

Tick...Tick...Tick...

Just out of curiousity, did you calculate the "Leap Second" into your total that was added to the "Coordinated Universal Time" (UTC) this past June 30th?

Not that it would make that much of a diff, but, well, you know........ saywhat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second

A leap second is a one-second adjustment that is occasionally applied to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in order to keep its time of day close to the mean solar time, or UT1. Without such a correction, time reckoned by Earth's rotation drifts away from atomic time because of irregularities in the Earth's rate of rotation. Since this system of correction was implemented in 1972, 26 leap seconds have been inserted, the most recent on June 30, 2015 at 23:59:60 UTC.[1]

The UTC time standard, which is widely used for international timekeeping and as the reference for civil time in most countries, uses the international system (SI) definition of the second, based on atomic clocks. Like most time standards, UTC defines a grouping of seconds into minutes, hours, days, months, and years. However, the duration of one mean solar day is slightly longer than 24 hours (86400 SI seconds). Therefore, if the UTC day were defined as precisely 86400 SI seconds, the UTC time-of-day would slowly drift apart from that of solar-based standards, such as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and its successor UT1. The purpose of a leap second is to compensate for this drift, by occasionally scheduling some UTC days with 86401 or 86399 SI seconds.

Specifically, a positive leap second is inserted between second 23:59:59 of a chosen UTC calendar date (the last day of a month, usually June 30 or December 31) and second 00:00:00 of the following date. This extra second is displayed on UTC clocks as 23:59:60. On clocks that display local time tied to UTC, the leap second may be inserted at the end of some other hour (or half-hour or quarter-hour), depending on the local time zone. A negative leap second would suppress second 23:59:59 of the last day of a chosen month, so that second 23:59:58 of that date would be followed immediately by second 00:00:00 of the following date. However, since the UTC standard was established, negative leap seconds have never been needed.

Because the Earth's rotation speed varies in response to climatic and geological events, UTC leap seconds are irregularly spaced and unpredictable. Insertion of each UTC leap second is usually decided about six months in advance by the International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service (IERS), when needed to ensure that the difference between the UTC and UT1 readings will never exceed 0.9 seconds. 26 positive leap seconds have been scheduled so far.
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/07/15 02:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
No offense rocky, but I can't think of anything less exciting than another Browns season...one in which it is highly likely we will fire another coach and GM and start all over again.

This...

How many seconds until 2016 kickoff?
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/07/15 04:58 AM
We need an update!!... brownie
Posted By: Groza76 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/07/15 10:30 PM
I remember Jim Brown dragging four or more defenders on his back going into the Red Zone and the End Zone. I was too young to appreciate his walking away from the game WHILE HE WAS ON TOP.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/09/15 04:48 PM
quote by 3rd and 20 above:

"It was hard to do then, as I used to drink a lot on the weekends and then be hung over a bit at the 10 AM kickoff"

I always wondered what it was like to watch a Browns game with a 10 am Sunday morning kick-off.
In my 20s, 30s and 40s, "tailgating" at 10 am was a lot of fun (even with a soon to be "gone" hangover).

Of course the good thing is Monday and Thursday night games finishing by 9 pm.

quote by TTTDawg above:

"Just out of curiousity, did you calculate the "Leap Second" into your total that was added to the "Coordinated Universal Time" (UTC) this past June 30th?"

Nuts! Not a whole nother second until kick-off.

There, that's better, thanks TTT.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/09/15 07:19 PM
I remember more than a few times partying in the flats late on Saturday nights. Then, after a short nap, being in the Muni Lot with Hooper having omelettes for breakfast by 6:30. Usually accompanied with a Coors. lol
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/09/15 08:37 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I remember more than a few times partying in the flats late on Saturday nights. Then, after a short nap, being in the Muni Lot with Hooper having omelettes for breakfast by 6:30. Usually accompanied with a Coors. lol

Back in the early-mid 90's I worked at Panini's on the East Bank (the original one) and it was totally common to work until 4am Saturday, then drink to 6-7am and be back to open for the lunch/pre-game crowd at 10am.

Ugh... glad I don't have that kinda life anymore.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/09/15 08:49 PM
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Ugh... glad I don't have that kinda life anymore.

Me too. Looking back I really have no idea how I pulled it off. I used to party like a madman but just seemed to outgrow it. I'm one of the very lucky ones. No need for AA or rehab or anything. Just got tired of it and quit. I know a lot of people who weren't that lucky.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 07/23/15 12:24 AM
Not much longer, at least for preseason! thumbsup
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/02/15 12:08 PM
Just 11 days (& counting!) to first preseason game. (Hey-now!)
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/02/15 03:29 PM
Thanks for reminding me 3rd and 20 (which is slightly, just slightly better than 3 and out).

As of the moment I hit “submit”:

3,633,849 seconds and counting.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/02/15 03:32 PM
Finally August. We get a little preseason action very soon.

Plus 2, count them TWO, Buckeyes games before the Browns opening day kick-off.

TICK...TICK...TICK...
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/02/15 03:57 PM
6 weeks to kickoff
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/02/15 07:31 PM
Thanks for reminding me 3rd and 20 (which is slightly, just slightly better than 3 and out).

As of the moment I hit “submit”:

3,633,849 seconds and counting.

I used to be 3_and_out here, but it's just a tad too negative for me... A bit too real. There IS hope, though, with 3rd_and_20 (very little hope, but whatever! rofl)
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/06/15 12:17 PM
One more week to our first preseason game. I'm startin' to get excited as football season is almost upon us again. My fav sport.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/06/15 12:52 PM
First preseason game, many new faces to watch and see. Football season getting serious!
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/07/15 04:25 PM
3,198,632…..

SNEBB Opening day 2014.

Oh Boy!

tick...tick...tick...

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/07/15 04:36 PM
SNEBB Attorney (and recent psych ward escapee) Weiner after a Browns Safety.

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/10/15 10:14 AM
Me and Weiner singing The Cleveland Browns Fight Song

Never heard of The Cleveland Browns Fight Song?

Us neither. That didn’t stop us.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/10/15 10:15 AM
If you ever make it to SNEBB for game day:

1) Make sure to get a seat with side airbags, and
2) Don’t touch my walker. Don’t EVER touch my walker.

OK...she can touch my “walker”.
Posted By: mac Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/10/15 10:51 AM
COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF, SEP 13, 2015
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/10/15 11:30 AM
That's it mac. You got it right!

I can put away my calculator now.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/10/15 11:42 AM
2,954,883 seconds...

tick...tick...tick...

But I love my calculator.

Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/11/15 05:20 AM
'34 Days Until the Browns' Regular-Season Opener'

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2015/8/10/9128257/34-days-until-the-browns-regular-season-opener

...And counting!
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/21/15 06:39 PM
This countdown clock started back on January 18th at 19.8 million seconds.

We are now down to the final 1/10th that amount.

1,976,255…

Time is weird. So long prospectively and so short retrospectively.

REGARDLESS! CAN YOU TASTE IT?

Tick… Tick… Tick…

OK momma take me home…

Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/27/15 12:29 PM
quotes throughout the year from above:

Rishuz... January 18th .. “I imagine I will enter the summer this year hoping it never ends.”

YTownBrownsFan... February 10th…”I have a feeling that this coming year is going to be the start of a period of really great Browns teams. No reason to expect that, other than I do.”

Dawg LB ...April 1st... “The draft will play a big role on how "excited" I get for camp, preseason and most importantly, regular season!”

THROW LONG... June 4th…. “this is Throw Long spouting stupidness because that's what I do.”

berea...June 10th…”Countdown”

CaptainCheckdown... June 11th …”I thought this would be about hunting.”

DCDAWGFAN ...June 15th…”Not sure "imploding" is the word I would use…”

Dawgs4Life...July 5th... “10 weeks”

3rd and 20...July 6th…”Just keep that beer a flowin'. It helps when watching the Browns! “

SuperBrown...July 6th…”That's cool ... Even though we have our share of pain, looks like you have a great crowd to have fun with on gamedays. Thumbs up!”

TTTDawg…July 6th..”Just out of curiousity, did you calculate the "Leap Second" into your total that was added to the "Coordinated Universal Time" (UTC) this past June 30th?”

Psydeffect…July 6th... “How many seconds until 2016 kickoff?”

Groza76...July 7th…”I remember…”

PitDawg..July 9th... “Then, after a short nap, being in the Muni Lot with Hooper having omelettes for breakfast by 6:30”

PrplPplEater …July 9th…”Ugh... “

mac.....August 10th.…”COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF, SEP 13, 2015”
Posted By: texaslostdawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/27/15 04:18 PM
If you ever make it to SNEBB for game day:

1) Make sure to get a seat with side airbags, and
2) Don’t touch my walker. Don’t EVER touch my walker.

OK...she can touch my “walker”.

ok either she has a really hairy right arm or the guy behind her has an arm the length of a gorilla
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/27/15 05:41 PM
the girl is a bartender who wandered too close

she only had two or three arms - none hairy

No wait… I think her third arm is hairy
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/27/15 08:55 PM
quotes throughout the year from above:

Rishuz... January 18th .. “I imagine I will enter the summer this year hoping it never ends.”

YTownBrownsFan... February 10th…”I have a feeling that this coming year is going to be the start of a period of really great Browns teams. No reason to expect that, other than I do.”

Dawg LB ...April 1st... “The draft will play a big role on how "excited" I get for camp, preseason and most importantly, regular season!”

THROW LONG... June 4th…. “this is Throw Long spouting stupidness because that's what I do.”

berea...June 10th…”Countdown”

CaptainCheckdown... June 11th …”I thought this would be about hunting.”

DCDAWGFAN ...June 15th…”Not sure "imploding" is the word I would use…”

Dawgs4Life...July 5th... “10 weeks”

3rd and 20...July 6th…”Just keep that beer a flowin'. It helps when watching the Browns! “

SuperBrown...July 6th…”That's cool ... Even though we have our share of pain, looks like you have a great crowd to have fun with on gamedays. Thumbs up!”

TTTDawg…July 6th..”Just out of curiousity, did you calculate the "Leap Second" into your total that was added to the "Coordinated Universal Time" (UTC) this past June 30th?”

Psydeffect…July 6th... “How many seconds until 2016 kickoff?”

Groza76...July 7th…”I remember…”

PitDawg..July 9th... “Then, after a short nap, being in the Muni Lot with Hooper having omelettes for breakfast by 6:30”

PrplPplEater …July 9th…”Ugh... “

mac.....August 10th.…”COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF, SEP 13, 2015”

Haha, I love these type of post! thumbsup
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 08/27/15 09:49 PM
I'll stand by mine ..... I expect this to be the start of that movement that begins a run of great Browns teams. I think that the defense is going to move into elite territory this season.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/02/15 08:37 PM
936,903 seconds

tick...

tick...

936,727 seconds
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/10/15 09:23 PM

tick...

tick...
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/10/15 09:27 PM
Did you ever hear: "Life is like toilet paper, the closer you are to the end, the faster it goes."

242,714 seconds
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/10/15 10:51 PM
LOL rocky....true that.
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/12/15 02:59 PM
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/12/15 08:30 PM
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/13/15 09:43 AM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/13/15 09:57 AM
close now
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/13/15 09:58 AM
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

Rish, if you read this, do you still feel this way? Just curious if your excitement level has returned this morning?

I know I'm not as excited/hopeful for this year for whatever reason, but I'm still pumped the NFL is back
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/13/15 01:09 PM
Posted By: rockyhilldawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/13/15 03:22 PM

Quote by me 237 days ago:

“As of this posting there are 19,872,466 seconds left to The Browns Opening Day Kick-off.

Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick…”

rockyhilltoday: “It was a long cold winter, a long boring spring, and a hot humid summer but it’s all over. We made it rockyhillago”

rockyhillago: “Congrats… I’m envious”

rockyhilltoday: ” Well. I gotta get ready. See you next year.”

In the next 15 minutes I’ll be headed to the S.N.E.B.B. club for the Browns opener. It is a rainy, cool, gray day here. Nicest day of the year. We could easily get ~ 50+ Browns fans today.

This is it.

It could get awfully rough out there today.

If I don’t make it back, tell the wife and kids I love them.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: The Opening Day Kick-off Clock - 09/13/15 09:23 PM
Tick Tick Tick was it worth it ? How much fun did you really have ? Tick Tick Tick.. please blow up this crap
© DawgTalkers.net