DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: devicedawg Browns Season Ticket Issues - 04/18/16 07:18 PM
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but maybe someone can help me.

I currently have 2 PSLs retro to '99. Two years ago I had 4 and sold 2 and transferred them to someone else. The Browns ended up transferring all 4 instead of 2 and everything has been jacked up since.

My question is this... I signed up for ticket relocation. Has anyone gotten an email about that yet or when that will be? It's supposed to be sometime this month I understand.

Every time I call or talk to them via the webchat I get the same response, "You'll get something in the email this week," or "No, you just haven't gotten yours yet." I have missed several important emails leading up til now, and when I verify my email with them, they have the correct name and email, but like I said ever since I transferred two PSLs and the accidentally transferred all 4, things have been haywire.

Just looking if I should sit tight or call and ask why my email messages haven't come yet (again).

Thanks.
Posted By: Cjrae Re: Browns Season Ticket Issues - 04/18/16 10:56 PM
Good luck device.

I dropped my season tix after 24 years. Simply could not justify it this year. Last year, I found someone to split them. Couldn't find anyone this year. They have called me three times and sent a certified letter. I told them they would need to put something in it for me to sweeten the pot in order for me to jump this year. They offered field passes with a photo op for one game. No thanks!

Sure was a sad day for me.

Maybe when /if they start winning, I will jump again.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns Season Ticket Issues - 04/18/16 11:06 PM
good luck bro. never had season tix ... never have seen the point (my first memories were of the 93-94 seasons). Hope it works out.
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: Browns Season Ticket Issues - 04/19/16 03:25 PM
My relocation window was today at 11 - just moved my seats and added another one for a friend.

How did you sign up for ticket relocation? Through the season ticket holder locker room on clevelandbrowns.com/ticketmaster? You've had your tickets longer than I have so I would have thought your window would have started sooner than today.
Posted By: The Beast Re: Browns Season Ticket Issues - 04/19/16 05:08 PM
I relocated my seats...to my couch. Best move I ever made. Good luck getting my money suckers! LMAO
© DawgTalkers.net