DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: SuperBrown Official Elite Cleveland Browns Jersey - 10/19/18 09:02 PM
Hi all...

I was wondering if anyone of you in the Cleveland area know of any stores that sell the actual real jerseys that the Browns wear on the field?

All the online stores (NFL.com and Cleveland Browns.com) don't even have any in stock.

I do not want the cheap screened on jerseys.

I was looking for a store name that I could contact about purchasing one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
SB
THere's a good place in the Strongsville mall, can't remember the name
Posted By: sham63 Re: Official Elite Cleveland Browns Jersey - 10/20/18 10:38 AM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life

That would only be about a 12 hr drive from Birmingham. I am sure he will be right on it. brownie
Originally Posted By: sham63
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life

That would only be about a 12 hr drive from Birmingham. I am sure he will be right on it. brownie
brownie
I called the mall. None of the stores has those jerseys.

Thanks for the suggestion.

If they had one, I would see if they would have shipped one to me.

Are there anymore stores?
Depends what your looking for. Fanatics.com has actual game worn jerseys but they are very expensive. You can also order a custom authentic jersey from Browns pro shop (custom elite nike jersey). These are all sown together with no screen printing.
Thanks, but they are back logged until November.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Official Elite Cleveland Browns Jersey - 10/22/18 02:51 PM
Are you looking for your name, a pro name, or what? Or any name at all?

I can contact a couple of guys to see. Do you have a time frame for getting this done? I imagine it is pricey, but uncertain.
I am looking for a white Mayfield Elite jersey.

It should cost around $300.
© DawgTalkers.net