DawgTalkers.net
I want to bring my 3 girls to Cleveland for a home game and need 4 tickets would like to attend Sept-Oct home game. So Dawgs help out and old Dawg with some great tickets at a reasonable price.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/05/19 09:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Brown to the Bone
So Dawgs help out and old Dawg with some great tickets at a reasonable price.

Good luck with that this season. Seats in my section are going for $720, $720 and $396 per seat on the secondary market for the first three games of the season.

Cheapest tickets to get in the door are $130, $121 and $99 per seat and those are bad seats.

Browns tickets are the new Cavs tickets when Bron Bron was here and a marquee team was coming to town.
I WILL get some ticket come hell or high water.

I see there quite pricey but I am not going to Cleveland from Philly to sit in bad seats.
Come on Dawgs someone has 4 tickets to sell?
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/07/19 11:23 AM
I only have 2 seats, and all of them in the monhts you mention are spoken for. There is only 1 home game in October. That is the best month to watch football in Cleveland. You probably won't find many of those available. Sorry mate.
I am looking could you all recommend the better seating areas? I see some tickets in the pound, 250 per seat.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/10/19 02:13 PM
The pound is good, but it is bleacher seating.

Even upper corners aren't bad, but they are probably the worst seats. Overall, the sight lines are pretty good no matter the seat. If your daughters are young, being high in the upper deck wouldn't be the greatest as it is pretty steep.
What about the opposite end from the pound, or should I just ask where is the best value seating? Think we are going to do Rams Game.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/12/19 12:30 PM
This will give you an idea about the view from the seats. Click different sections for the view from the seats.

http://clevelandbrowns.io-media.com/web/index.html

Click the navigator tab which is at the upper left of the page. Then you can click various sections. Click and hold you mouse and drag across the screen to look around
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/12/19 02:12 PM
Where u see those prices? .. u on a site or the browns ticket office? ...
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/12/19 04:31 PM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

I’d imagine StubHub or season ticket holders reselling on Ticketmaster.

My ticket rep recently told me the season ticket waitlist is currently a couple thousand people. They’re not even sure single game tickets will even be made available this year. Everything will likely be on the secondary market.
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

I’d imagine StubHub or season ticket holders reselling on Ticketmaster.

My ticket rep recently told me the season ticket waitlist is currently a couple thousand people. They’re not even sure single game tickets will even be made available this year. Everything will likely be on the secondary market.
I hope its not that long. I just messaged my rep, he said I am still on the waitlist lol.

I am hoping for next year.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/12/19 07:38 PM
Ty sir ...

Good luck will ... hope u get there quick ... *L* ...
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/12/19 11:14 PM
Prices are now through the roof. If you want a good seat, you have to find a ticket holder willing to sell. I could sell my opener tickets for $900 each.

I am not going to, but I could list them at that and probably sell them pretty quick.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/12/19 11:28 PM
I take that back....section 331 (my section) ticks listed at $1350 ea for the opener......so upon reflection, my $900 figure might be realistic.

The same seats listed for the Rams game at $1550 ea. $1550 pays off each seat for the year. I pay $3150 a year for my 2 seats in the Lake Club.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/13/19 12:33 AM
This makes me sad. These aren't even playoff games. People need to chill.

I like to go to games with fam, but they are saving money for a new baby, so I probably won't get to go to any games because these are way too expensive. frown

I guess I should feel lucky I got to attend and see Baker play last year, and we won. And he threw a TD right in front of me.

Oh well. frown
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/13/19 12:43 AM

Browns tickets are the new Cavs tickets when Bron Bron was here and a marquee team was coming to town.

This is waaayyyyy more expensive. I paid 440 per ticket for center nosebleeds at the NBA Finals.

I know CLE is a football town, but come on.
Hey any advise on where to get tickets best seating and tailgates appreciated.

Peen NO WAY to 1000 tickets
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/13/19 03:39 AM
Go to an away game. That's what I'm thinking right about now.
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

I was also, but then I thought "that's what everyone else will be thinking". I would imagine, at THIS point, our away game ticket prices will be elevated as well. Probably not as much, though.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/13/19 03:45 AM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

I was also, but then I thought "that's what everyone else will be thinking". I would imagine, at THIS point, our away game ticket prices will be elevated as well. Probably not as much, though.

They are all away games for me, since I don't live in Ohio. I would rather pre game party in CLE, but geez if I have to go to some other city, I will do that. Now to find people to go.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/13/19 08:53 AM
Originally Posted By: Brown to the Bone
Hey any advise on where to get tickets best seating and tailgates appreciated.

Peen NO WAY to 1000 tickets

I agree. Just saying what tickets are listing for...time will tell if they actually sell for that. If I sold to any of my pals around here, face value of $155 would be fine with me....maybe buy me a few beers and we would call it good.
Posted By: DaveyD Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/13/19 05:31 PM
Potentially a couple THOUSAND dollars for 2-4 tickets. Wow.
The prices are high but the product is top shelf.
So I contacted the Browns to see about season tickets, those were sold out in February.

Come on Dawgs...
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/15/19 08:27 PM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

They are all away games for me, since I don't live in Ohio. I would rather pre game party in CLE, but geez if I have to go to some other city, I will do that. Now to find people to go.

Not sure it'll be much better on the road, i guess depends where you want to sit, 2 years in a row we played TB in TB during preseason, I got right on the rail behind the browns bench on the 50 for about 40.00 a ticket, this year they are playing TB again, just about every seat behind browns bench is sold out. if you can find any you'll have to buy 2 or 4 and they are 250.00/each
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/15/19 11:54 PM
I dont mind sitting in the middle or upper decks. I dont mind spending extra to sit on the side. I dont do corners though, or endzones.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/16/19 12:04 AM
Ok, I just went to Stubhub. Plenty of decently priced nosebleeds seats along the side. For home games.

Pffft. You all got me wound up for nothing.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/16/19 12:42 AM
I just scored 3 tickets to the home vs cincy for 157 each, 50 yard line, lower level prime. Isle seats, under the overhang. So some protection if the weather is crappy.

Yall must be on drugs to pay 1300 dollars for a seat.
I haven't scored tickets YET due to working endlessly but next 2 weeks I want to have my plans in place. Any recommendations on accommodations restaurants we plan to spend the weekend and come home Monday.
Almost every time I've spent a night in Cleveland for a game, we've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express downtown. It's On Euclid, just off of 9th street. (or, is it on 9th, just off Euclid?)

Nice place. Wood floors in the rooms - no grimy carpet. Plenty of eateries and what not right around there. Decently priced. From local pubs type places, to fancy Italian places, and a lot in between. All walking distance.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/21/19 09:52 PM
I like downtown also. Always places to walk to for food/drinks.

And inexpensive uber distance to the Stadium, or relatively close if you want to get breakfast and walk to the stadium. Although be warned, restaurants within walking distance of the Stadium on Game Day tend to fill up.

If you are flying in, you can take the train from the airport to near where your hotel is, and then catch an uber. Or just walk. Depending on weather/closeness.

I like downtown also. Always places to walk to for food/drinks.
Unless it's a Sunday night, after a 4:00 game.

We went, maybe 3 years ago? When the Browns hosted the ravens for a 4 pm game. (4 years ago? I don't know) Browns won. Got back to the hotel, and went out in search of food. Dang.......Sunday nights downtown Cleveland it was tough to fine a bar that was open.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/21/19 10:08 PM
I havent ever been to a 4pm game.

Last game I went to was a 1pm game, and afterwards we walked from the Stadium to the Flats, and those restaurants have some waiting to get a seat. But I think we only waited 10 minutes.. It might be too much of a hike depending on how young the kids are.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/21/19 10:17 PM
if you are in Cleveland for more than just Sunday, check out the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Very close to the stadium.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/21/19 10:29 PM
I like to stay at either the Westin or the newer Hilton (overlooks Browns stadium) if staying downtown (cool bar on the 32nd floor, not sure if your kids are grown or not).

Westin Hotel

Hilton Hotel

Plenty of dining on East 4th or as Eve mentioned in the Flats. Just depends on what type food you're looking for. Walk to East 4th or take a quick Lyft to either area.

Enjoy.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/22/19 12:14 AM
I stay at the Renaissance when I stay downtown.

I will for the Rams game and the Steeler game.....both night games. Otherwise, I stay in either Westlake, Middleburgh Heights, or Medina. Just depends on who I want to see.
Best places to eat would be great?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/22/19 05:34 PM
In the Flats....

Alley Cat Oyster Bar

Punch Bowl Social

Bold Food + Drink

Downtown area...

Butcher and the Brewer

Barrio

Greenhouse Tavern

Mabel's BBQ

Ohio City area... you can party with players after the game...

Town Hall
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Need Tickets to Home Game (Sept-Oct) - 06/22/19 05:46 PM
Well now partying with players after the game is on my todo list. wink
Lakewood a short drive away has some amazing eateries.

A few of my favorites:

Proper Pig
Melt
Woodstock
In the Flats....

Alley Cat Oyster Bar

Punch Bowl Social

Bold Food + Drink

Downtown area...

Butcher and the Brewer

Barrio

Greenhouse Tavern

Mabel's BBQ

Ohio City area... you can party with players after the game...

Town Hall

Thanks so much you delivered the goods on this list Milk your the man.
I lived in Lakewood many moons ago. Lived on West 101st street for quite a while also haven't been to Cleveland in oh nearly 40 years. Used to know the city quite well and loved it but its been a long time and I am sure a lot has changed sense then?
© DawgTalkers.net