DawgTalkers.net
Link
is this like "Bill Cowher is buying a home in Strongsville"?
Quote:
Lattimore is charged with failure to notify

I thought they did away with that for CCW in Ohio. Apparently, I need to review the laws, because I thought a law was passed in 2020 that made it so you didn't have to notify when being stopped. Furthermore, I thought the law only applied to the driver of a vehicle, not passengers.
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Quote:
Lattimore is charged with failure to notify

I thought they did away with that for CCW in Ohio. Apparently, I need to review the laws, because I thought a law was passed in 2020 that made it so you didn't have to notify when being stopped. Furthermore, I thought the law only applied to the driver of a vehicle, not passengers.

There is a change in the CCW law that takes effect on April 12, 2021. It does not effect the responsibility to notify LE that you are CCW certified and armed under 2923.12B1 (note that the wording has not changed.)

"2923.12 [Effective Until 4/12/2021] Carrying concealed weapons.

(B) No person who has been issued a concealed handgun license shall do any of the following:

(1) If the person is stopped for a law enforcement purpose and is carrying a concealed handgun, fail to promptly inform any law enforcement officer who approaches the person after the person has been stopped that the person has been issued a concealed handgun license and that the person then is carrying a concealed handgun;"

"2923.12 [Effective 4/12/2021] Carrying concealed weapons.

(B) No person who has been issued a concealed handgun license shall do any of the following:

(1) If the person is stopped for a law enforcement purpose and is carrying a concealed handgun, fail to promptly inform any law enforcement officer who approaches the person after the person has been stopped that the person has been issued a concealed handgun license and that the person then is carrying a concealed handgun;"
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
is this like "Bill Cowher is buying a home in Strongsville"?
If I were to hazard a guess, it would be that he was hanging out with old friends, didn't have his own gun since he flew in. He felt he needed to be armed and one of his friends "loaned" him a gun, which then turned out to be stolen.
Who is a Marshawn Lattimore.
For those of us old enough to remember.....

"WHERE THE HECK IS WALL DRUG"???

https://shop.walldrug.com/products/where-the-heck-is-wall-drug-red-bumper-sticker
I thought he was a running back,( brain confusing him with Marshawn Lynch), maybe a safety.

Turns out he is a Corner for the Saints, who played at Ohio State. Age 24.
He’s one of the premier CB in the entire league. He was DROY as a rookie if I recall. You hadn’t heard of him?
I thought you were kidding, doing a SuperBrown imitation. Lattimore in an OSU alum who is one of the best CB in the league. He's from Cleveland. I figured everyone on the board knows who he is.
© DawgTalkers.net