DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Milk Man Cavs Continued - 03/07/22 03:43 AM
Oy vey.

Posted By: EveDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 03/07/22 03:47 AM
The hell is wrong with this team? They are always injured. This is basketball not football.
Posted By: Swish Re: Cavs Continued - 03/09/22 02:30 AM
Garland had 41 points and 13 assist in tonight's win over the pacers!
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 03/09/22 02:32 AM
Great game.

And they covered the -2.5 with the Stevens free throw at the end!

Need to keep winning these type games with Allen out. LeVert could be back next week.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 03/09/22 04:37 AM
Posted By: Swish Re: Cavs Continued - 03/19/22 03:15 PM
we not talking cavs? did yall not witness the huge W we got against the nuggets last night?
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 03/19/22 03:28 PM
Great game. 2nd OT win in our last 3 games, with a narrow loss to the 76'ers in the middle.

I hope we get Allen back before the playoffs, although Mobley has stepped up huge playing minutes at Center.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 03/19/22 03:51 PM
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Cavs Continued - 03/19/22 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Swish
we not talking cavs? did yall not witness the huge W we got against the nuggets last night?

Great game last night. And vs the Nuggets and a possible MVP candidate. Mobley has stepped his game up. Garland seems to healthy, hope his back holds up. LeVert seems to be pressing on the offensive end, defense is really good though.

Gotta get the win tonight vs the Pistons. Really big game!!!
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 03/20/22 02:42 AM
Another win for the Cavaliers tonight. laugh
Posted By: Swish Re: Cavs Continued - 03/20/22 11:32 AM
glad we got the W and keeping pace in the seeding!
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 03/21/22 11:54 PM
Lebron oversell much? crazy

Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Cavs Continued - 03/22/22 12:33 PM
LeBron was unreal
Posted By: Swish Re: Cavs Continued - 03/22/22 01:19 PM
lol bro he legit got hit and still managed to flop. give this man an oscar.

i liked how he genuinely felt bad for posterizing Love hahaha
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 03/22/22 04:00 PM
We are going to have a rough time without Allen and Wade. Our frontline rotations have really been put through their paces ..... Really all of our rotations all year long.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 03/22/22 06:06 PM
Yeah this team overachieved this year but they aren't really that good. There's still quite a few holes and the injuries really setback any chance at a run, on the bright side, they grew up as a team, might get into the playoffs and next year will be ready to rise through the east. We need some better depth and we still need upgrade at backup PG and 2/3. Love falling off the face of the earth post ASB didn't help things, but losing allen was pretty much nail in coffin. We have some exceptional talent at PG, PF and C. Some guys playing more minutes than they should due to injuries and Altman not doing too much at deadline. I think alot of that had to do with the team being farther than projections and sticking to the plan. I hope they do get in and get some experience this year
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 03/26/22 04:33 PM
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 03/27/22 12:51 AM
Youth, injuries and folding under expectations. This team has not had a good second half. Kevin love should be arrested for robbery. Man they should have moved him. Outside of garland and Allen this is a team of meh. Those two make the team go. I think next season we will see a pretty nice step forward. I would expext lavert to be a bigger piece . Not sure what you do with sexton though. Would he be ok off bench. I think they move him around draft
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 03/28/22 05:18 PM
j/c:

I'm guessing it will pertain to sports betting.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 12:00 AM
j/c...

Of course.

Posted By: EveDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 12:03 AM
Of course this happens when I have tix to their game on Thursday.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 12:34 AM
Lovely.

Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 01:12 AM
The whole medical and strength team need scrapped. Never seen a team with this many injuries
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by leadtheway
The whole medical and strength team need scrapped. Never seen a team with this many injuries

I don't know. I play fantasy sports. I play in 2 basketball leagues as a bridge between football and my favorite, baseball.

This whole basketball season, all of our teams have been crippled with injury. It's league wide. When you go to pick up a player for an injured player, the first top 20 or so players on the FA list are all injured.

Then when you pick up a guy, he gets injured inside of 4 games.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 01:04 PM
yeah but this team has had a good majority of its starting unit out at all points. I mean Garland had to play 40 minutes to eek out a win against a lottery team last night.. Thats not sustainable. I think regardless this season they are several steps ahead of where I think anyone thought they would be.. I think another offseason and this team will be ready to contend seriously next year. The fact they are so young is good and bad, right now is the bad and the good will be when we are able to sustain success for a few years
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 04:50 PM

Okay explain what a new strength and medical team could do:

Jared Allen - broken finger
Evan Mobley - twisted ankle
Lauri Markkanen - banged knees
Colin Sexton - Meniscus knee
Ricky Rubio -ACL no contact

Nothing they could/can do to prevent these types of injuries
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 06:15 PM
strength, flexibility, proper wrapping ..theres been more injuries than this. Markkanen did more than "bang knees" Sure ones like Allen is bad luck for sure and Rubio was probably the biggest loss on the team by a wide margin. I will concede that NBA scheduling isn't doing the players any favors.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

I'm guessing it will pertain to sports betting.

BIG NEWS! rofl
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 03/29/22 07:35 PM
I guess that's what goes for Big news in cleveland during NFL offseason
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/01/22 03:23 AM
I was at this game tonight. We played terrible. Except for Garland. No defense. No energy. Nothing. Atlanta did whatever they wanted.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 04/01/22 03:47 AM
In fairness, no Allen, no Mobley, and no Wade makes it a tough go.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/01/22 03:51 AM
I know that. I'm just mad because I like winning. wink

And I had to sit in front of a guy yelling "OVERRATED" every time Garland touched the ball.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 04/06/22 11:21 AM
j/c:

brownie

Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/07/22 09:18 PM
Picture is a definition of KARMA. Rest up.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 04/11/22 12:19 AM
j/c:

brownie

Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 01:33 AM
Welp ...... the season crashes to a miserable thud. crazy

It was a nice turnaround though. Too bad we has so-so many injuries.
Posted By: Jester Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 01:59 AM
Don't we get one more game to try to get into the playoffs?
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 02:09 AM
Do we?

I really don't know the new play in rules.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by Jester
Don't we get one more game to try to get into the playoffs?

Yep, Cavs will play the winner of the CLT/ATL at home in CLE this Friday for the 8th seed. Would prefer to face CLT.

Hopefully, Allen is back for that game.
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 04:43 PM
Hopefully we win Friday night and make the playoffs as the 8 seed and play Miami, would love for this team to get a true playoff experience.

But if we lose, we get to keep that #1 draft pick this draft. A lot of good players to pick from. And maybe we trade Lavert and get a first back for him, with Sexton coming back for next season we wont need him and Lavert.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 06:44 PM
The Cavs defense was really poor yesterday. The idea is to make Bruce Brown beat you. The idea is not to let him beat you.

They seem really lost on D. It's also really frustrating to watch Lauri and Love have guys that are a foot smaller on them due to a switch and they don't really want the ball in the post.

Those two things really hurt the Cavs yesterday. It's disappointing that the game was never in doubt for the Nets.

I'll also say that while not possible I think it's best to extend Sexton and get rid of Lavert. Lavert is a high volume, low percentage shooter. Everyone else on the Cavs plays a much more efficient game (Love excluded). I don't think he's a good fit.

But that D, wow. It was really bad.
Posted By: FATE Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hopefully we win Friday night and make the playoffs as the 8 seed and play Miami, would love for this team to get a true playoff experience.

But if we lose, we get to keep that #1 draft pick this draft. A lot of good players to pick from. And maybe we trade Lavert and get a first back for him, with Sexton coming back for next season we wont need him and Lavert.
Man, didn't realize this was the situation.

I'll take the loss and keep the draft pick. This team is young and hungry anyway, I'm sure they realize the non-stop MASH unit would be the only reason they didn't qualify.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 04/13/22 11:30 PM
I haven't watched the NBA the past couple of years. The social justice crap was a turnoff. The load management crap was lame. Then, you got guys like Ben Simmons and Kyrie not fulfilling their contractual obligations and still demanding they be paid. The NBA players have taken selfishness to an entire new level and it turns off a significant percentage of the population.

I was talking to my brother who was a long-time BB HC after we traded for Watson and I wanted his thoughts on the trade. We eventually got to basketball an he told me I'd like the Cavs this year. He said they were scrappy, played hard, and that Bickerstaff was doing a great job. Last night was the first time I got to see them.

I agree w/Rish that the D was pretty bad. Garland was impressive. I liked the Mobley kid. I thought Love played very well. Markenson or whatever his name is showed some flashes, but he has to get stronger.

I'll watch the Cavs on Friday, but won't watch the rest of the playoffs once they are eliminated. I can only say two things for certain. I pray the Nets don't win it. They are the epitome of what is wrong w/the NBA. I would like to CP3 finally get a chip. He is true professional.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/14/22 01:15 AM
I am 100% certain ATL will win on Friday. Atlanta plays with way more heart.

Which is fine with me. Because I'll go to some ATL playoff games and have an awesome time. A better time than watching the Cavs play poorly and wash out of the playoffs.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 04/14/22 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Rishuz
The Cavs defense was really poor yesterday. The idea is to make Bruce Brown beat you. The idea is not to let him beat you.

They seem really lost on D. It's also really frustrating to watch Lauri and Love have guys that are a foot smaller on them due to a switch and they don't really want the ball in the post.

Those two things really hurt the Cavs yesterday. It's disappointing that the game was never in doubt for the Nets.

I'll also say that while not possible I think it's best to extend Sexton and get rid of Lavert. Lavert is a high volume, low percentage shooter. Everyone else on the Cavs plays a much more efficient game (Love excluded). I don't think he's a good fit.

But that D, wow. It was really bad.

Been the theme all year unfortunately. The team is very soft on defense and we struggle mightily to defend wing players. Mobley has to get stronger as does garland. Those two are our building blocks. The team overachieved and injuries pretty much ended our season after the break. As far as Friday, I dont' see the benefit of winning it for a token playoff game, we need to pick more at this juncture. Come back next year healthy and adding a legit wing player and getting everyone back healthy. Next year will be a great year I think.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 04/14/22 03:36 PM
I agree with CP3. Would love to see him get a ring. He's an abrasive guy, but I think that comes from a place of being an intelligent alpha and super competitive. Every team he goes to ends up being successful. The recent debates around Ja Morant not making those around him better and pointing to Chris Paul as a player who has a track record of making those around him better is interesting.

I don't mind the Nets and hope they beat the Celtics. Can't stand the Celtics. And I don't mind Irving standing his ground on what he believes in. I'm pro vaccine but also pro choice. The whole New York thing was idiotic. And as time fades and I learn to loathe Lebron more and more, I convince myself that Irving was more responsible for the championship than Lebron. THE SHOT is the greatest play in Cavs history.

The Cavs are a very likeable team right now and very easy to root for. Garland is going to be a super star. Mobley looks like a bonafide star. They have a lot of pieces and a good young coach. I agree with lead, next year should successful and fun.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/15/22 02:04 PM
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/15/22 05:49 PM
j/c...

Great news.

Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 04/15/22 06:47 PM
That's good news.

I didn't watch games during the season but I started paying attention to the scores/standings later in the year after my brother told me I would like this Cavs team. I seem to recall that they struggled w/ATL late in the season. Is that correct?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/15/22 06:59 PM
Cavs have dropped their last three against ATL. Injuries have taken a toll the second half of the season.

Should be a fun one tonight in CLE. Guardians have their home opener tonight, too.

Downtown will be abuzz.
Posted By: FL_Dawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/15/22 06:59 PM
Sounds like a win.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 04/15/22 07:13 PM
Thanks Milk. I'll be watching tonight.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/15/22 07:54 PM
j/c....

Garland's buddy is going to the game!

Posted By: jaybird Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 12:10 AM
LET'S GO
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 12:33 AM
keep it up Cavs !
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
keep it up Cavs !

They want this one bad!
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 01:37 AM
This game is intense.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 01:52 AM
Markkanen on defense makes running into traffic seems pleasurable. Get him off the court.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:11 AM
Not a good night for the home team, at all.

Do we now keep our 1st round pick?
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:11 AM
Kevin love is stealing money, he can’t be here next year. Okoro is a joke
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:13 AM
What a bummer.

Glass half-full: Cavs have a lottery pick <shrugs emoji>
Posted By: FL_Dawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
Not a good night for the home team, at all.

Do we now keep our 1st round pick?

I think so ... It was Lottery protected.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:27 AM
Really disappointing. Atlanta is Trae Young and four scrubs.

Garland really shrank in the moment. Wanted to see him match Young.

Identify the Cavs defensive coaches and replace them.

If Mobley doesn't get better in the off season or Garland doesn't develop onto a closer the Cavs will be in the play in again next year. I'm not seeing this team just all of a sudden take off next year.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:28 AM
A few thoughts and maybe a few questions:

--Loved the intensity of the crowd. That was really cool. Almost like a college game.

--Most of you probably are not old enough to remember him, But Garland reminds me of Walt "Clyde" Frazier."

--I did not like how we switched everything. Basketball aficionados have debated this for a long time, but I prefer fighting over the pick if your big is the switch man and switching if you can put an athletic defender on top. Of course, never switch from a big to a small down low.

--You gotta stop dribble penetration.

--Trey Young is special.

--We need to get some of our guys stronger. Too lean.

--Not complaining, but some of the flagrant interpretations were odd.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:50 AM
Bickerstaff was bad tonight. Too little K-Love, too much Markkanen.

Get healthy and bring back Sexton. The future is bright.

LeVert is an asset that could be dealt if Sexton is brought back.

Okoro needs to get better. He probably will not.

It was a fun season completely derailed by injuries, unfortunately.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 02:55 AM
we suck again... no reason we should have lost... really disappointing...
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 11:37 AM
S
Originally Posted by Rishuz
Identify the Cavs defensive coaches and replace them.

I don't know about that, but Mike Fratello is still a big cavs fan and i think still lives in the Cleveland area. I hear him on the radio often enough.

That guy was one of the great defensive minds ever. I would contract that guy to coach our coaches on how to coach defense, then have him run defensive practices heading up and in to the regular season if possible.

The problem with defense is that takes effort more than skill, and todays player see's being on D the time to rest up a bit. Until a head coach demands a top D and regulates play time based on defensive effort, we won't see much D.

Defense is all on the coaching staff. If you allow a defensive slacker to play, you get slack defense.

It isn't hard to figure out.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 12:47 PM
I have a few questions.

--I like Sexton. Can you see him and Garland on the court at the same time?

--I did not know anything about Okoro. He looks strong and athletic. Why don't you think he will develop? Skill set?

--LeVert is a guy who was lighting it up for awhile w/the Nets, but then looked bad in the playoffs. How was he late in games this year? He has the body type to be very good defensively. How was he on the defensive side of the ball this year?

One last comment..........I mentioned it earlier, but man, the Cleveland fans really showed up for that game. The place was electric.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 03:25 PM
Still really bummed about yesterday.

I don't know how not making the playoffs helps this team grow. That was a pretty big collapse at the end of the season culminating in the loss yesterday. I know I mentioned this before but the following three things need to happen for the Cavs to even get back to just the play in next year -

1. Need to develop an identity on defense and improve dramatically as a defensive team.
2. Garland needs to become a closer.
3. Mobley needs to take a huge jump in his sophomore season. Get stronger, work on his craft.

Bonus - need to add some players with some toughness. It was tough watching the amount of offensive rebounds yesterday when the Cavs are trotting out three 7 footers. I would look to move Lauri. Not sure he's a long-term fit for this team if championships are the goal. He's soft and taking shots away from other guys. He would be a good piece on a contending team, not on a team that is trying to ascend.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 03:36 PM
One thing that stood out to me last night was that the team kinda looked lost in crunch time. They are an inexperienced team and haven't been together for long enough to be confident enough to make the right plays down the stretch. Didn't Atlanta go to the Eastern Conference Finals last year? They gained a lot of experience last year in big games. That difference between the two teams was extremely evident last night as the game went on. I was hoping the Cavs could find a way to win because just playing against the Heat in the playoffs would have been invaluable in regards to understanding how to play under the bright lights.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 03:40 PM
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 03:41 PM
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 03:50 PM
I think that's wishful thinking and a fallacy of "fanatics".

Five years ago, the Vegas Golden Knights went to the NHL Finals in their inaugural season. I didn't have a hockey team nor did I follow hockey, but I was excited to change both of those things. The Knights have become my second favorite sports team after the Browns. That first year was a wild ride, and they almost won it all. Many fans were not deflated by the lost in the championship series because they assumed the Knights would be back the following year. The Knights have not sniffed the championship again.

Eh, I'm being a downer. Just disappointed by what I saw yesterday. Players and coaches both looked lost.
Posted By: Jester Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 11:19 PM
I think the team looked they had tired legs. We are young and they are not used to playing so many games in a season. A playoff series would have been great for development. Maybe these 2 games would function in the same way. They were essentially playoff games even if not a full 7 game series. As a consolation, we get to keep our 1st round pick this year. I hear it is supposed to be a pretty talented draft. Though I personally have no idea about that.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 04/16/22 11:55 PM
They also had 2 tons of injuries.

Yes, they got 60-70% or so of Allen back for the final game, and that was helpful, but they also only got Mobley back the game before. Their lineup changed game after game after game. When their lineup was stable, they played well. Defensively, when they were stable, they also played well, However, when the lineups were fubarred, along with the rotations, we ran into problems. It seemed like everytime things looked settled ...... disaster struck.

While it sucked missing the playoffs, getting LeVert, and keeping our 1st rounder this year, is, potentially, huge. We will have a ton of potential trade assets ..... and should be able to make moves to improve the team.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 04/17/22 03:40 AM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I have a few questions.

--I like Sexton. Can you see him and Garland on the court at the same time?

--I did not know anything about Okoro. He looks strong and athletic. Why don't you think he will develop? Skill set?

--LeVert is a guy who was lighting it up for awhile w/the Nets, but then looked bad in the playoffs. How was he late in games this year? He has the body type to be very good defensively. How was he on the defensive side of the ball this year?

One last comment..........I mentioned it earlier, but man, the Cleveland fans really showed up for that game. The place was electric.

Sexton is a great 6th man.

Okoro is solid defensively, but gives next to nothing offensively.

I'd try and get a 1st for LeVert if Sexton is brought back. Sexton offers more than LeVert.

Cavs game atmosphere is the absolute best! Had a load of fun at games this season.

Really looking forward to seeing this team healthy next season. Won't be surprised if Rubio is brought back.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 04/17/22 11:54 AM
Thanks.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Cavs Continued - 04/17/22 02:21 PM
Won't be surprised if Rubio is brought back.

I hope he comes back. It kind of fell apart once he was injured.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Cavs Continued - 04/23/22 05:14 PM
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 04/27/22 12:44 PM
For anyone who is following the playoffs and likes The Office....this is perfect.
Posted By: FATE Re: Cavs Continued - 04/27/22 02:20 PM
rofl
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 05/31/22 04:39 PM
Posted By: jaybird Re: Cavs Continued - 06/01/22 03:25 AM
Solid hire
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 04:44 PM
Well the NBA draft is tonight. The CAVS pick 14th. Who do you want? Personally I want the best SF that is left. I like Ochai Agbaji, he’s listed at a sg/sf, Jonny Davis if he falls, alot of people are mocking Malaki Branham to us, not sure about him, watched all of the Buckeye games last season, he didn’t really impress me til about the last 10 or so games. Would love a guy that can step right in and play.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 06:29 PM
Cavs just made a trade to get a pick in the second round that is tied to a player overseas. Not sure of the ramifications.
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 07:52 PM
With the trade, Cleveland now enters the draft with four selections, including the No. 14 overall pick in the first. Three of the Cavs' current picks are slated to come in the second round, with Cleveland laying claim to picks No. 39, 49 and 56. While it seems unlikely the Cavs would want to add four rookies to their roster as they look to make a leap in the Eastern Conference next season, the No. 49 pick gives them additional flexibility for potential trades, be it for a player or to maneuver their positioning elsewhere in the draft.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 08:26 PM
Yeah, it appears they are positioning themselves to trade up. I heard they want to get ahead of OKC. I think they go w/an athletic wing player.
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 08:50 PM
Ousmane Dieng is who I keep hearing they want. Heard they have a handshake agreement with him if he is there at 14.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 09:11 PM
j/c:

Man, Kyrie being Kyrie again. Woj just reported Kyrie gave the Nets a list of teams he would be willing to be traded to. Dude, is the most out-of-touch, self-centered guys [along w/Ben Simmons] in the history of sports.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 09:24 PM
Ousmane Dieng is who I keep hearing they want. Heard they have a handshake agreement with him if he is there at 14.

Yeah, I've heard some of the too.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 09:32 PM
With the trade, Cleveland now enters the draft with four selections, including the No. 14 overall pick in the first. Three of the Cavs' current picks are slated to come in the second round, with Cleveland laying claim to picks No. 39, 49 and 56. While it seems unlikely the Cavs would want to add four rookies to their roster as they look to make a leap in the Eastern Conference next season, the No. 49 pick gives them additional flexibility for potential trades, be it for a player or to maneuver their positioning elsewhere in the draft.

That is a head scratcher. Even with the 2nd round picks, most teams aren't all that interested in 2nd rounders, even in a trade down. Maybe we have thoughts of trading a player and a few 2nd rounders to get another late 1st rounder. I guess we will know around 9PM.
Posted By: Jester Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 11:05 PM
Yeah, it appears they are positioning themselves to trade up. I heard they want to get ahead of OKC. I think they go w/an athletic wing player.

I heard a lot of that is coming from the knicks who have the pick ahead of okc - from wojo
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 06/23/22 11:06 PM
Yes.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 06/24/22 01:11 AM

Yeah, I've heard some of the too.

So much for that idea.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 06/24/22 01:36 AM
Cavs pick:

14. Cleveland Cavaliers: SF Ochai Agbaji, Kansas

I love what Cleveland is doing. They have stockpiled it with interesting young pieces who can really play now. Agbaji can switch and guard different guys after being the best player on the best team in the country. I think he's going to be one of the 10 best players in the draft. And no, he's not a finished product. Grade: A+

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...lo-banchero-leads-surprising-selections/
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 06/24/22 05:06 AM
Interesting that we drafted Evan Mobley's older brother.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 06/24/22 12:18 PM
I like the Cavs pick.

Also, OKC killed it last night.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 06/25/22 12:15 AM
PSA:

Posted By: Jester Re: Cavs Continued - 07/01/22 12:01 PM
Ricky Rubio? Tyus Jones? Kyle Anderson? T.J. Warren? Who could Cleveland Cavaliers target in free agency?
Updated: Jun. 30, 2022, 4:11 p.m. | Published: Jun. 30, 2022, 10:28 a.m.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs.Toronto Raptors, December 26, 2021
Will Ricky Rubio return to the Cleveland Cavaliers?Joshua Gunter, cleveland.com

By Chris Fedor, cleveland.com
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- NBA free agency is almost here.

At 6 p.m. tonight, the negotiation period will begin. But even with verbal deals permitted, signings can’t become official until July 6.

Following a 44-win season and play-in-tournament appearance, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ front office has critical decisions to make this offseason. The priority list is straightforward.

Entering free agency, the Cavs only have three available roster spots. There are nine guys with guaranteed deals -- Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Caris LeVert, Lauri Markkanen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley, Cedi Osman, Isaac Okoro, Dylan Windler. There are two others -- Dean Wade and Lamar Stevens -- set to play on non-guarantees. Count them as part of the projected roster. That gives Cleveland 11 players under contract. Rookie sharpshooter Ochai Agbaji, the No. 14 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft, will make 12 upon inking his rookie-scale contract. First-round picks can begin signing their deals Friday. Agbaji is slotted to make around $3.8 million next season and will be under team control for five seasons.

Two other draft picks -- Khalifa Diop and Luke Travers -- will be stashed overseas, keeping them from taking an NBA roster spot. The plan for No. 49 pick Isaiah Mobley is to sign a two-way deal, bouncing between the G League and NBA while allowing the Cavs to keep roster flexibility.

Not including cap holds, the Cavs have about $123.8 million committed to salaries for next season. The latest 2022-23 projections put the salary cap at $123.7 million and the luxury-tax threshold at $150.3 million. As has been the expectation, the Cavs will operate as an over-the-cap team. Because of that, their lone path for external improvement in free agency is with the non-taxpayer midlevel exception worth about $10.4 million annually.

But before the Cavs dive too deep into their free agency options, there are two critical dominoes that must fall first.

All-Star point guard Garland is eligible for a five-year, maximum contract extension worth more than $181 million. Despite the Cavs likely presenting that to him when the free agency bell sounds, don’t be surprised if an agreement takes a bit longer. The general framework -- and overall valuation -- is uncomplicated. Garland is one of the pillars of this rebuild. But the two sides may need more time to work through the intricate details.

A Garland extension is the top item on the offseason agenda. Figuring out the complicated Collin Sexton situation is next. How that plays out will likely determine the steps in free agency. Having already extended a $7.2 million qualifying offer, making Sexton is a restricted free agent, the Cavs can match any offer.

Will offers come? Sexton’s market, which wasn’t expected to be vast coming off a significant meniscus tear, has dissipated in recent days.

Detroit, which added score-first guard Jaden Ivey with the No. 5 pick in the draft, not only took on salary from the New York Knicks in a post-draft trade but is expected to re-sign Marvin Bagley. The Pistons no longer have the cap space to make a lucrative offer that Cleveland would be hesitant to match.
The Wizards addressed their backcourt need by acquiring Will Barton and Monte Morris from Denver.
San Antonio seems to be in full rebuild -- and already added two guards (Malaki Branham and Blake Wesley) last Thursday.
The Pacers have a backcourt logjam.
The Mavericks, primed to lose free agent Jalen Brunson to the Knicks, don’t have the cap space to sign Sexton outright. They also lack any attractive send-back players in a potential sign-and-trade.
Some team could still value Sexton. But he has minimal leverage, something the Cavs predicted when choosing not to give him a contract extension last summer.

Sexton wants to return. The Cavs want him back -- at the right price. Right now, Sexton’s side wants more than what Cleveland is willing to give. Sexton is looking for starting guard money, something north of $20 million annually. The Cavs are more comfortable in the low-to-mid teens. As cleveland.com reported in May, last summer’s negotiations finished with “Bogdan Bogdanovic money ($18 million annually)” being discussed. But both the Cavs and Klutch Sports super agent Rich Paul see this as entirely fresh negotiation window as opposed to a continuation. Many factors have changed.

Can the two close the gap?

If the Cavs stay out of the luxury tax, with full access to the midlevel exception -- the anticipated outcome -- they will have plenty of other options.

Backup point guard, two-way wing upgrade and reserve center are the positional needs of greatest importance. The first two are expected to take priority, sources say.

Point guard
Ricky Rubio -- A Rubio reunion remains highly likely. Cleveland.com has been reporting about mutual interest for about two months. After putting so much of the playmaking burden on Garland over the final stretch of the season, the Cavs want at least one more reliable ball-handler. Preferably, an experienced floor general.

Rubio fits. On and off the court, his imprints were all over the team’s surprising start, which went the other way following his season-ending torn ACL in late December. One of the downsides of the Rubio-LeVert trade: The Cavs no longer have Rubio’s Bird rights. They would need to use the full MLE -- or at least part of it -- to bring him back.

There’s obvious injury concerns. His timeline for ACL recovery likely sidelines him for the season’s first few months. So, what’s the early-season plan? Could the Cavs get by with a combination of Sexton and LeVert? Would they tie up another open roster spot on the position -- a third point guard who would drop out of the rotation when Rubio is healthy? Can they justify using R.J. Nembhard, who finished the season on a two-way deal and is expected to take one of those two-way spots? No matter the trickiness, Rubio returning to the Cavs seems probable.

Tyus Jones -- Sources say the Cavs continue to have interest in Jones, who served as both Ja Morant’s backup and fill-in starter. The belief is Jones wants a starting gig -- and pay day. The Cavs can’t offer either one, making Jones an unrealistic target -- unless there isn’t a destination with both.

Delon Wright -- An unrestricted free agent this summer, Wright made $8.5 million last year. The Hawks hold his Bird rights. But Atlanta just added another guard -- All-Star Dejounte Murray -- to their stable and are expected to continue offseason maneuvering. That could make Wright, who averaged 4.4 points on 45.4% from the field and 37.9% from 3-point range to go with 2.4 assists in limited playing time, available.

Now 30, the 6-foot-5 Wright would be a long-limbed, athletic veteran presence who could theoretically play behind -- or alongside -- Garland. He also led Atlanta in steals, having the kind of defensive makeup the Cavs covet. Wright would only be an option if the Cavs don’t take the Rubio path.

Raul Neto -- Given the Wizards’ agreed-to deal with the Nuggets, Neto has been pushed down the depth chart. At this stage of his career, Neto is more of a backup. But he started 19 games last season, so he’s good enough to hold that spot for a brief stretch. Neto is one of Cleveland assistant coach Antonio Lang’s favorite players, with the two having a relationship dating back to their Utah days together. A true pro, Neto averaged 7.5 points and 3.1 assists while shooting a career-worst 29.2% from long range this past season.

Goran Dragic -- Forget it. Dragic seems destined to join National Team buddy Luka Doncic in Dallas after a drama-filled season in Brooklyn.

Kemba Walker -- After being part of the New York-Detroit trade the other night, Walker is expected to secure a buyout, making him an unrestricted free agent. Members of the organization like him. Not only is Walker a strong veteran presence and leader but he can run a team and score at all three levels -- even though he is more of a score-first guard.

Aaron Holiday -- A 2018 first-round pick, Holiday is smaller in stature (6-foot-0 and 185 pounds). That’s part of the reason he hasn’t found an NBA home despite his pedigree and strong sophomore season with Indiana. The Suns opted against making Holiday a restricted free agent, allowing him to explore the possibility of joining his fourth team. Depending on price, Holiday fits as a third point guard.

Jevon Carter -- Tough. Hard-nosed. Feisty. Defensive-minded. Carter is stuck between reliable reserve point guard and depth piece. He’s going to be 27 in September and is still looking for a stable role.

Wing
Kyle Anderson, Juan Toscano-Anderson
Grizzlies forward Kyle Anderson (1) can play multiple positions on the floor and seems to have lost favor in Memphis.AP

Kyle Anderson -- Anderson is arguably the best two-way wing on the market, which speaks more to the leanness of the position. Coming off a season where he was surpassed on the depth chart, averaging just 21 minutes, Anderson could be looking for a fresh start. His unique style isn’t for every team. But he can play multiple positions and does a lot of little things well that often translate to winning, especially on the defensive end. He also has a point guard’s background, able to serve as a secondary playmaker.

While Anderson is capable from the perimeter -- a career 33% bomber -- he is at his best with the ball in his hands, playing in transition or slashing to the basket.

The problem: There doesn’t seem to be a feasible route to signing Rubio and Anderson. But the Cavs are interested in Anderson, seeing him as an upgrade over some of their other wing options.

Joe Ingles -- Like Rubio, Ingles is still recovering from a torn ACL. He fits the description of what the Cavs want. Veteran. Playmaker. Shooter. He also has an abundance of playoff experience and comes from an organization synonymous with defense. But Ingles will turn 35 in October and is expected to miss the first few months of the regular season.

T.J. Warren -- Warren has played just four games in the last two years because of a stress fracture in his left foot. But he’s supposedly healthy now. The Cavs have been in touch with Warren’s camp, sources say. Many other teams have as well. Prior to his injury, Warren likely was headed for a bigger payday. Now? It’s anyone’s guess. Perhaps the Cavs could split the midlevel down the middle, giving half to Rubio and the other half to Warren?

Gary Harris -- Harris is 27 and doesn’t fit the Orlando rebuild timeline following a 2021 trade from Denver. Even though he isn’t the same explosive athlete from his early days, Harris can still get to the rim every now and then, defend multiple positions and shoot from the outside -- 38.4% from 3. More of a shooting guard than small forward, Harris isn’t an ideal positional fit, but brings some of the spot-up shooting and winning intangibles that could be helpful on a team looking to make a playoff push.

Otto Porter Jr. -- Last offseason, Porter prioritized winning over anything else, signing with the Warriors and becoming an integral part of the rotation. Even though he has a lengthy injury history, Porter’s multi-positional versatility and long-range shooting would make him an intriguing target for the midlevel exception. After winning a ring, will he look to cash in on a multiyear deal for a bit more money? If not, other teams further along would make more sense.

Center
Hassan Whiteside -- With Allen and Mobley, the Cavs don’t need much from a backup center. Think Ed Davis last year. Whiteside is 33. He’s an effective backup, with an ability to finish around the rim, pull down rebounds and block shots. He doesn’t have the same switchability as Allen or Mobley, often playing in “drop” coverage. Still, he would likely be amenable to taking a cheap deal.

Serge Ibaka -- Does he have anything left? Returning from back surgery last season, the Bucks acquired Ibaka from the Los Angeles Clippers, thinking he could boost the interior depth. Ibaka never got off the bench. Far removed from his early-career athletic days, Ibaka is not nearly the same rebounder, defender or rim protector. But he can space the floor, catch lobs and if his back heals, perhaps bounce back from what was essentially a lost season.

Robin Lopez -- Lopez signed in Orlando because of his Disney love. But he only played 36 games while the Magic prioritized on-court development for some of their younger guys instead. Lopez showed in Washington the year before that he can still play, making him more than just a strong locker room presence with a positive attitude.

Gorgui Dieng -- Dieng was the Hawks’ third center, appearing in 44 games. He’s smart, can space the floor and provides solid defense.

Dewayne Dedmon -- Even though he logged meaningful minutes during the regular season, Dedmon didn’t see the court during the playoffs. He plays hard and does his best work on the glass. He can start in a pinch and would likely only require the veteran’s minimum.

Bismack Biyombo -- Phoenix signed Biyombo off his couch last season, and he provided quality backup minutes as a pick-and-roll threat with Chris Paul.

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2022...and-cavaliers-target-in-free-agency.html
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 07/01/22 01:47 PM
j/c…

Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 07/01/22 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
j/c…

Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 07/01/22 08:17 PM
Per ESPN:

12:50 p.m. ET: Free-agent center Robin Lopez has agreed to a one-year deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Lopez averaged 7.1 points and 3.5 rebounds in 36 games with the Orlando Magic last season.
Posted By: Jester Re: Cavs Continued - 07/01/22 09:04 PM
Per the free agency article I posted earlier today

Robin Lopez -- Lopez signed in Orlando because of his Disney love. But he only played 36 games while the Magic prioritized on-court development for some of their younger guys instead. Lopez showed in Washington the year before that he can still play, making him more than just a strong locker room presence with a positive attitude.
Posted By: Jester Re: Cavs Continued - 07/02/22 01:50 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers to sign free agent point guard Raul Neto to one-year veteran minimum deal, sources say
Updated: Jul. 01, 2022, 5:35 p.m. | Published: Jul. 01, 2022, 4:34 p.m.

By Chris Fedor, cleveland.com
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- One backup point guard wasn’t enough for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Despite opening their flurry of free agency activity with a three-year deal for veteran lead guard Ricky Rubio, the Cavaliers kept searching for another. Sources tell cleveland.com that the team agreed to a one-year veteran minimum deal with Raul Neto.

Going into his eighth NBA season, the 30-year-old floor general will serve as the primary backup point guard while Rubio recovers from a torn ACL.

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2022...to-to-one-year-veteran-minimum-deal.html
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 07/02/22 04:48 PM
j/c:

Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Cavs Continued - 07/02/22 09:35 PM
Value in this at this price or did we overpay. Liked Rubio and watching them scrap. Garland is apparently more vital a piece than I thought, but I don't know a ton about roundball, much less what passes for it in the NBA. Good payday for him! Congrats, good luck, well wishing, and win us a slew of games, DG!

For The Land!
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 07/08/22 06:55 PM
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:38 PM
j/c...

Holy smokes!

Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:39 PM
j/c...

Holy smokes!

shocked Wow!
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:41 PM
3 unprotected 1st round picks and 2 pick swaps.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:41 PM
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:43 PM

Don't like that as well.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:47 PM
I don't mind losing those guys. Cavs are all in and are going to be a lot of fun to watch for the next 4-5 years!

Good for Sexton...

Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:50 PM
This is a no brainer trade. Cavs are legit contenders now.

The way they were constructed they wpuld have been stuck in 7-10 seed purgatory. No way they would have been any higher unless Garland and Mobley took massive steps forward.

This is a great day for the Cavs.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 07:55 PM
I think they would have been in that 4-5 seed range as Mobley and Garland continue to develop, but you're right, this moves puts them in the legit contender category. Mobley still scratching the surface of his potential.

Fun times ahead. Can't wait to go to some games this season.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 08:10 PM
That is a very good trade for the Cavs. NY Knick fans are pulling their hair out right about now.
Posted By: FATE Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 10:27 PM
Knicks messed around and took a swift kick to the b@lls!

Let's Go Cavs!!
Posted By: FATE Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 10:36 PM
THIS is hilarious!!

Posted By: Swish Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 10:43 PM
its great thing in america being able to have our cake and eat it too.

we get a contending cavs team while also seeing knicks fans explode in anger. god is good.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 10:56 PM
Cavs gave up a ton, but they got what they needed. I watched them against the Nets in the playoffs last year and they have a nice team, but were lacking a wing that could create. I liked Sexton a lot, but we have Garland. We now have a dynamic PG, a big who moves like a smaller guy, rim protectors and rebounders, a couple of shooters, and now a creator/finisher.
Posted By: Swish Re: Cavs Continued - 09/01/22 11:12 PM
sexton was on the chopping block the moment he got hurt and we started gelling, so he's good but not a good fit for our team. imma miss Markkanen but this is donovan mitchell we're talking about. i agree with your take on our team now. we can compete, and compete for more than a couple of seasons.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 12:40 AM
Love Mitchell but that’s a lot to give up. We still have a hole at the 2. Thought Agbachi was going to be that guy. Losing Markhannen is going to suck too, a lot of success with that big lineup. Let’s hope it works out great. A young team for sure. I suspect this will be one of the most fun teams to watch for the next few years
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 12:44 AM
Did they get rid of LeVert?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 02:10 AM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 02:30 AM
What a big trade. Cavs are total contenders now. That’s a heck of a lineup
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 03:05 AM
Love Mitchell but that’s a lot to give up. We still have a hole at the 2. Thought Agbachi was going to be that guy. Losing Markhannen is going to suck too, a lot of success with that big lineup. Let’s hope it works out great. A young team for sure. I suspect this will be one of the most fun teams to watch for the next few years

Man, I thought you would be over the moon excited about this.

I might get NBA League Pass this year.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 03:16 AM

LeVert is under contract through this season then becomes an unrestricted free agent.
Posted By: ~Con~Artist~ Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 05:23 AM

Let’s be honest, the big piece in this deal for us is Markhannen since Agbach isn't a proven NBA player yet. He was solid for us but to get Mitchell without having to give up one of our big three core players? That is huge. Sexton is good but was already on his was out and is made of glass. That's really not a lot to give up players wise for what we are getting back.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 07:29 AM
$ 1st rounders is a big number. I include the guy we just drafted. The link below shows we are stacked up with 2nd round picks. I know that NBA 2nd rounds is more like NFL 3rd rounders, but you can still get good depth players to infuse. We also swap picks twice. Not sure how all that timing works out but we still have 1st rounders to work with.

Overall I would say it is a good deal for both teams. I mean you have to give something to get something.

https://fanspo.com/nba/teams/Cavaliers/6/draft-picks
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 12:09 PM

LeVert is under contract through this season then becomes an unrestricted free agent.

Thanks. I was asking because lead said we didn't have a 2. LeVert has some flaws, but things are pretty good if he is your 5th best starter.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 12:43 PM
That Windhorst meme is priceless.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 12:52 PM
That Windhorst meme is priceless.

I don't get it.
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 04:49 PM

Thanks. I was asking because lead said we didn't have a 2. LeVert has some flaws, but things are pretty good if he is your 5th best starter.

I’m confused here, isnt DM a 2? Leaving Okoro and Levert to play the 3 right?

After quite a bit of reading, I guess the Cavs have or will have alot of money to offer a 3 next off-season, like a MAX contract, is this true?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 05:51 PM
I think you are right, but I was just referring to lead's post. I didn't think he meant Mitchell when he said we didn't have a 2, so that is why I asked about LeVert. I think both guys can play the 2 and the 3 and matchups will dictate who they defend. A lot of those types of guys are just referred to as wings in today's game.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 06:03 PM
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Cavs Continued - 09/02/22 10:14 PM
I think you are right, but I was just referring to lead's post. I didn't think he meant Mitchell when he said we didn't have a 2, so that is why I asked about LeVert. I think both guys can play the 2 and the 3 and matchups will dictate who they defend. A lot of those types of guys are just referred to as wings in today's game.

I actually forgot we still had LeVert, For some reason I thought he was a one-year rental. He's def. more of a 2 than DM is. Its not so much about the offense, we will have plenty of that, but Garland and DM together will struggle to defense bigger lineups, Last year we could counter by throwing love, markhannen and mobley out there and make other teams switch. But it showed last year a small backcourt has trouble defending traditional lineups.. Both Garland and DM at 6'1 are small even for PG's and both them and LeVert have the propensity to miss quite a bit of time due to injuries. I really wish we had rubio at the start, and I like Lopez even though he's older. Overall I think we will have a deep run this year IF everyone stays healthy, injuries totally derailed us last year.. I think we could have went deep last year. I will say this about Altman, he's not afraid to swing for the fences.. You can bet Lebron would rather have this team then that trainwreck in LA
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Cavs Continued - 09/03/22 08:25 AM
Lebron couldn't have this team. One day he might be able to be on it.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Cavs Continued - 09/03/22 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Lebron couldn't have this team. One day he might be able to be on it.

If LeBron joined this team without having to give up any of the current players, it would be a disaster. LeBron has one offense that he can play in, he's too ball dominant, and he needs shooters. It would be torture for the players and the fans.

I actually think the current team is going to be a lot of fun to watch. And I forgot they still have Kevin Love. A guaranteed 12 and 8 off the bench every night.

Man, the Cavs are exciting.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Cavs Continued - 09/14/22 07:26 PM
Well, this is sad.

Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 09/14/22 08:24 PM
Man, that sucks. My prayers go out to Zydrunas and their family.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Cavs Continued - 09/14/22 11:26 PM
That's terribly sad.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Cavs Continued - 09/25/22 01:52 PM
© DawgTalkers.net