DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Ballpeen top remaining picks - 04/29/23 12:23 PM
According to SI, the top 200 remaining picks.

For us, we have the 9th and 24th picks in the 4th round.

I added this as a separate thread since i know many will be interested in seeing who might be available when we pick. You can figure out what pick number we are in rounds past the 4th.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/04/29/n...20Luke%20Easterling%20Apr%2028%2C%202023
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: top remaining picks - 04/29/23 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
According to SI, the top 200 remaining picks.

For us, we have the 9th and 24th picks in the 4th round.

I added this as a separate thread since i know many will be interested in seeing who might be available when we pick. You can figure out what pick number we are in rounds past the 4th.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/04/29/n...20Luke%20Easterling%20Apr%2028%2C%202023

Thanks for posting this. I realize it is only one source, but I spent very little time this before the draft due to how late our first selection was. I had read some positives about the DL from Northwestern. Anyone have an opinion of him after we took Ika last night?
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: top remaining picks - 04/29/23 03:28 PM
I'd still happily take Adebawore. Could be a "big" end in base and kick inside on passing downs. I'd have taken him earlier.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: top remaining picks - 04/29/23 03:39 PM
I'm surprised Adebawore is still available. I was hoping we would take him in the 3rd. Of course, I don't remember ever watching Ika play. So, who knows?
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: top remaining picks - 04/29/23 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I'm surprised Adebawore is still available. I was hoping we would take him in the 3rd. Of course, I don't remember ever watching Ika play. So, who knows?

What I read last night about Ika was that when he played at a lower weight, he was quite disruptive and even pressured QBs. Was double teamed a lot. Hopefully he can be motivated to lose some weight and show his prior performance.
© DawgTalkers.net