DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Injuries - 11/08/23 04:54 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/08/23 05:03 PM
Hayden Grove
@H_Grove
·
11m
James Hudson said he’s going to be at RT today.

Could hint that Dawand Jones will move to LT with Jed Wills out.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/08/23 05:03 PM
very interesting
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Injuries - 11/08/23 05:07 PM
Something that seems to make sense given their respective play.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injuries - 11/08/23 11:22 PM
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Injuries - 11/08/23 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Jones didn't practice today.

He has a knee and an injured shoulder.

Jones may not play on Sunday.

That is what Hudson is at RT.

I am pretty sure Watson will end up on IR if Jones is not playing.
Posted By: FL_Dawg Re: Injuries - 11/09/23 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
Hayden Grove
@H_Grove
·
11m
James Hudson said he’s going to be at RT today.

Could hint that Dawand Jones will move to LT with Jed Wills out.

I think that if he plays this Sunday then it will be at LT.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Injuries - 11/09/23 02:06 AM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Our training and medical staff sucks. It’s like this every year, we have 2x injuries as other clubs and they always seem to linger
Posted By: DaveyD Re: Injuries - 11/09/23 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by leadtheway
Our training and medical staff sucks. It’s like this every year, we have 2x injuries as other clubs and they always seem to linger

The Ravens have less injuries than we did our first game of the year. We have to be close to the most injured Team every single year
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/09/23 12:44 PM
Baltimore is as healthy as it has been right now (and probably in years)
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 03:20 AM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 12:50 PM
It looks like Jones will be out
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 01:47 PM
Bitonio-Harris-Pocic-Teller-Hudson

Is a real possibility.
Posted By: mac Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 03:46 PM

Those who lead a franchise can have a direct impact on those who work for ownership, management and especially the head coach of the team.

If the Browns have an issue with their training and medical staff the core of the problem begins at the top of the franchise...jmo
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 05:56 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 06:49 PM
that's not ideal
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 06:54 PM
I see a lot of two or three TE sets coming this weekend.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 06:55 PM
Me too or else it’s going to be a long day. Difficult position to be in.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
I see a lot of two or three TE sets coming this weekend.

Ski specialty…
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 07:30 PM
The hope is Njoku can find spaces to slip out of blocks and become weaponized. The Ravens are good at sniffing out screens. Njoku is average at the feel of finding soft spots in zones. This will be a big test. Hitting on screen plays to backs and TEs is going to be a big part of our chances to win. Clean pockets for big downfield throws are going to be hard to come by. Getting the ball out quick is going to be key.
Posted By: slick Re: Injuries - 11/10/23 10:18 PM
Why not slide bitonio to left tackle like he has been in the past and let Dunn play guard? I think Dunn is very underrated.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 12:19 AM
Dunn is on IR, just more validation Berry isn’t good at building a team. We lack depth at keystone positions
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 01:06 AM
Not many GMs are going to have a great advance plan for their top three OT’s going down. Granted Conklin went down early but Thanos filled in fine. How much more aggressive should have Berry been?
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 01:20 AM
Good post, Portland. Reasonable take.
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 03:08 AM
Dunn is on IR, just more validation Berry isn’t good at building a team. We lack depth at keystone positions

Do most teams have 4 quality OTs? I follow Bengals message boards and assure you and they would be happy for any of our first 3. You only have so many spots and quality OL are not just sitting at home waiting for starting players to go down.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 04:40 AM
we don't have depth at all on the line, anywhere right now. we made did nothing to address that at the trade deadline.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 05:03 AM
we don't have depth at all on the line, anywhere right now. we made did nothing to address that at the trade deadline.

It takes 2 to tango.

What player was traded that you would have given up more for in order to obtain.
Posted By: northlima dawg Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 02:05 PM
BROWNS
OUT: WR David Bell (knee), WR Marquise Goodwin (concussion), OT Dawand Jones (knee/shoulder)
QUESTIONABLE: RB Pierre Strong (hamstring), CB Greg Newsome II (groin)

RAVENS
QUESTIONABLE: RB Keaton Mitchell (hamstring), OT Morgan Moses (shoulder), CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (illness), CB Marlon Humphrey (hamstring)
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 03:05 PM
we are in dire straits here at OT lol
Posted By: jfanent Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 03:12 PM

Why the "lol"? Is that funny to you?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by jfanent

Why the "lol"? Is that funny to you?
no, it's awful ... it's a way to say like "SMH"
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 03:24 PM
If you don’t laugh, you’ll cry.
Posted By: Steubenvillian Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 04:28 PM
Why is it, everytime we have a key divisional game, we always have key players out? If there is no curse, then this team definitely has the worst luck in the world
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 10:26 PM
All the injuries, then add in Myles giving them bulletin board material. Will probably get ugly. If I’m the ravens I’m running it down our throat
Posted By: Steubenvillian Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 11:09 PM
All the injuries, then add in Myles giving them bulletin board material. Will probably get ugly. If I’m the ravens I’m running it down our throat

What did Myles say, I missed it?
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 11:34 PM

Do you have any names of these OL we are trading for and proposed terms of the trades? This isn't fantasy football.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Injuries - 11/11/23 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by Steubenvillian

He said what most people would ehrn asked about Jackson vs Burrow as to who is the better QB. He basically said that Burrow is a better passer, while Jackson's strength lies if his ability to run for huge yardage andn multiple TDs against amost anyone. As a QB ... a passer .... he gave the nod to Burrow.

Probably not a good question to answer this week, but he did so very in a manner that was respectful to both.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Injuries - 11/12/23 12:23 AM

Besides saying burrow better than Lamar, According to Myles Garrett, the Ravens aren’t going to drop 298 yards rushing on the Browns like they did to the Seahawks last week in their 37-3 blowout.

“Ain’t happening with us,” he said.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Injuries - 11/12/23 12:31 AM
I don't mind the talking as long as they back it up.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Injuries - 11/12/23 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by Rishuz

I'll add Roquan Smith talked a lot of smack before game 1 then went out and backed it up in our house.
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Injuries - 11/12/23 02:19 AM

I'll add Roquan Smith talked a lot of smack before game 1 then went out and backed it up in our house.
Yeah I’m for it as well, but we don’t have the best record doing that. Especially against Baltimore. They are on a roll right now and dismantled the team that just beat us the week before
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Injuries - 11/12/23 03:06 PM

We have depth the problem is they are all injured.

Ty Nsekhe IR
Willis IR
Thanos... injured
Forbes IR
Dunn IR
Deaton IR
Conklin IR

So are you saying we need to blame AB for kneecaping them in a dark ally, or blame him for not being the only nfl GM to carry 10 starting O=lineman on the roster?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injuries - 11/12/23 03:08 PM
yeah our OL problem isn't on AB ... our depth has been decimated. We had a good unit IMO
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Injuries - 11/12/23 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan

He said what most people would ehrn asked about Jackson vs Burrow as to who is the better QB. He basically said that Burrow is a better passer, while Jackson's strength lies if his ability to run for huge yardage andn multiple TDs against amost anyone. As a QB ... a passer .... he gave the nod to Burrow.

Probably not a good question to answer this week, but he did so very in a manner that was respectful to both.

not really. he showed both QB's respect and said that Burrow has done more in terms of playoff wins etc so he would give him the nod.
© DawgTalkers.net