DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: mickeycat Thanks Browns - 10/07/18 10:39 PM
All alone in first place feels really nice.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Thanks Browns - 10/07/18 10:40 PM
Originally Posted By: mickeycat

I bet it does. Don't look back though. There's some Dawgs coming.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/07/18 11:12 PM
Bring it on Dawgs. You can't match the Cats roar. How's that for some heavy smack? catfight
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/08/18 12:15 AM
Give it time...as usual, your team will show their true colors.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/08/18 02:41 AM
Are you talking to me or Arch Michelle? You're a Reds fan (like me) and you're from SW Ohio so you must be a Bengals fan, right?
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/08/18 02:43 AM
I think you know the answer to your question.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Thanks Browns - 10/08/18 08:12 AM
Bring it on Dawgs. You can't match the Cats roar. How's that for some heavy smack? catfight

Posted By: GMdawg Re: Thanks Browns - 10/08/18 10:46 AM
AAAHHHH your mother wears Army boots willynilly
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/08/18 01:37 PM

Posted By: sk8termom Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 12:45 AM
see you next week
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 01:09 AM
Originally Posted By: sk8termom
see you next week
looking forward to it
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 01:55 AM
Struggled to define mickeycat's smack, and about how welcome it is here.

Your smack is about as smart as a villain in the first few minutes of a looney tunes short!

Merrie Melodies. Not.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 02:14 AM
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

Your smack is about as smart as a villain in the first few minutes of a looney tunes short!

Merrie Melodies. Not.
Agreed. Pretty weak. But there are a few people on this board who I get on with pretty well. So until they say I should go I'll stick around. Besides if it weren't for me this "smack shack" would be empty. That is until Clown Hunter decides to make an appearance.
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 03:15 AM

Merrie Melodies. Not.
Agreed. Pretty weak. But there are a few people on this board who I get on with pretty well. So until they say I should go I'll stick around. Besides if it weren't for me this "smack shack" would be empty. That is until Clown Hunter decides to make an appearance.

Mickey is a good person, he is welcome as far I am concerned. thumbsup

He'll talk smack catfight but doesn't get carried away, he will also talk football if you would like a view from the other side.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 02:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Vambo

Merrie Melodies. Not.

Mickey is a good person, he is welcome as far I am concerned. thumbsup

He'll talk smack catfight but doesn't get carried away, he will also talk football if you would like a view from the other side.
Thanks V thumbsup
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 08:06 PM
thumbsup
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/09/18 11:24 PM
You two need to get a room. sick
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 12:13 AM
Originally Posted By: DawgMichelle
Ha! That's funny. Let me fill you all in on some history. Probably something only Vambo and I remember. Several years ago on another Browns message board, I don't even remember which one although I think it was part of the Browns website before they discontinued it, I started posting in the smack shack (or whatever it was called then) and Vambo and I got into some pretty heated debates. This was back in the days of Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, and all the bad eggs the Bengals had on their team. But at some point there was a Steelers fan (I don't remember his name) who came on that site who was really hateful toward the Browns so as a hater of all things Steelers I started defending the Browns. I think that is when Vambo and I became friendly and we have been since. Truth be told I am not a Browns hater as I have many relatives and friends who are Browns fans. And who couldn't pull for a perennial loser (sorry V) who wasn't a threat to my team? Don't get me wrong I still love my Bengals and will always pull for them. But maybe I shouldn't post in this smack shack. Maybe I should just put in my 2 cents worth in one of the other Browns football forums. Just be aware that if I leave the smack shack the only person who will show up will be Clown Hunter, who may not show up at all since it looks like the Browns have finally turned the corner and look like contenders in the AFCN. Heaven forbid. catfight
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 01:10 AM
Ha! That's funny. Let me fill you all in on some history. Probably something only Vambo and I remember. Several years ago on another Browns message board, I don't even remember which one although I think it was part of the Browns website before they discontinued it, I started posting in the smack shack (or whatever it was called then) and Vambo and I got into some pretty heated debates. This was back in the days of Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, and all the bad eggs the Bengals had on their team. But at some point there was a Steelers fan (I don't remember his name) who came on that site who was really hateful toward the Browns so as a hater of all things Steelers I started defending the Browns. I think that is when Vambo and I became friendly and we have been since. Truth be told I am not a Browns hater as I have many relatives and friends who are Browns fans. And who couldn't pull for a perennial loser (sorry V) who wasn't a threat to my team? Don't get me wrong I still love my Bengals and will always pull for them. But maybe I shouldn't post in this smack shack. Maybe I should just put in my 2 cents worth in one of the other Browns football forums. Just be aware that if I leave the smack shack the only person who will show up will be Clown Hunter, who may not show up at all since it looks like the Browns have finally turned the corner and look like contenders in the AFCN. Heaven forbid. catfight

Don't leave on their account you're better than that. thumbsup

Don't pay attention to haters. thumbsdown
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 02:18 AM

Don't leave on their account you're better than that. thumbsup

Don't pay attention to haters. thumbsdown

thumbsup
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 04:34 PM
What's with all the thin skin on this board today? notallthere

This isn't an airport and you don't need to announce your departure. However, if you are leaving, have a safe trip. If you are staying, I still suggest getting the room. catfight
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 05:34 PM

This isn't an airport and you don't need to announce your departure. However, if you are leaving, have a safe trip. If you are staying, I still suggest getting the room. catfight

Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 05:36 PM
brownie
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 10:07 PM

How about if you and I get a room? naughtydevil
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 10:57 PM
Ewww.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 11:33 PM
Ewww.
Lol! Come on Michelle. You don't even know what I look like. Does the word Clooney mean anything to you? thumbsup
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 11:35 PM
Ewww.
Lol! Come on Michelle. You don't even know what I look like. Does the word Clooney mean anything to you? thumbsup

LOL

This has become hilarious.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 11:53 PM
I know, right?! rofl
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/10/18 11:56 PM
Ewww.

Oh, yeah...Rosemary Clooney! She was from Cincinnati!
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/11/18 12:26 AM
Ewww.

Oh, yeah...Rosemary Clooney! She was from Cincinnati!
Nice try. Wrong Clooney. I'm speaking of her nephew George. And they are from Augusta, Ky not Cincy.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/11/18 12:38 AM
Same difference...Cincitucky. Oh, George....sure, what about him? superconfused smirk
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/11/18 01:35 AM
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/11/18 02:16 AM
Same difference...Cincitucky. Oh, George....sure, what about him? superconfused smirk
Ok Michelle. I give up. You'll never know what you missed out on. C'est la vie.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/11/18 11:44 AM
grin Oh, I think we'll all survive. Sorry to break your heart. frown
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/11/18 01:40 PM
grin Oh, I think we'll all survive. Sorry to break your heart. frown
That's ok. Somehow I'll get over it. rolleyes
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Thanks Browns - 10/14/18 09:37 PM
good game mickeycat!
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Thanks Browns - 10/14/18 10:15 PM
Congrats, Sk8ter. cool
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/14/18 11:14 PM
good game mickeycat!
Thanks. I have to admit, that one hurts.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Thanks Browns - 10/14/18 11:30 PM
still an insanely close division, wow!
Posted By: chirp30 Re: Thanks Browns - 10/15/18 12:00 AM
good game mickeycat!
Thanks. I have to admit, that one hurts.
It should hurt, even our lowly Browns didn’t get beat by the Stealers!!
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Thanks Browns - 10/23/18 12:38 AM
You are right mickeycat - all alone in first place feels mighty fine. What a crazy turn of events.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/24/18 09:15 PM
You are right mickeycat - all alone in first place feels mighty fine. What a crazy turn of events
Enjoy it. We don't deserve to be there after the beat down we took from KC.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Thanks Browns - 10/28/18 09:13 PM
good win for both of our teams mickeycat. Andy Dalton pulled it out.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/28/18 09:27 PM
good win for both of our teams mickeycat. Andy Dalton pulled it out.
Yeah well Ryan Fitzpatrick almost pulled it out for the Bucs.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Thanks Browns - 10/28/18 10:24 PM
OUCH!! Stop smacking so hard.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/28/18 10:37 PM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
The Browns suck as usual. And they are in their rightful place in the cellar as usual. Looks like two wins the Bengals can pencil in. How's that?
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/29/18 01:40 AM
The Browns suck as usual. And they are in their rightful place in the cellar as usual. Looks like two wins the Bengals can pencil in. How's that?
saywhat
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/29/18 02:50 AM
saywhat
Sorry V. I was just throwing out some real smack to make jfanenet happy. wink
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 10/29/18 03:12 AM
That's what you're here for...Can you take Hue back?
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 10/29/18 01:49 PM
That's what you're here for...Can you take Hue back?
HEY! Watch it mister. That's some serious smack there. You all can keep him. I actually wouldn't mind having him back as a position coach. We already have a decent OC.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Thanks Browns - 10/31/18 09:42 PM

That's better than the butt kissin' you usually do here. thumbsup
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 11/01/18 11:04 PM

Shaddup! poke
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 11/01/18 11:58 PM
Posted By: chirp30 Re: Thanks Browns - 11/25/18 10:42 PM
Oh Mickey, where you at???
Posted By: chirp30 Re: Thanks Browns - 11/25/18 11:24 PM
Hey Mickey Mouse, there’s a new QB in Ohio that’s gonna rule the state for the next 10 to 15 yrs. And his name is......Baker Mayfield, get used to it!!
Posted By: Vambo What happened Bengals? - 12/10/18 12:52 AM

Posted By: mickeycat Re: What happened Bengals? - 12/10/18 03:20 AM

15 players on IR including starting QB (Dalton) and best player on the team (Green). Not to mention we have the worst HC and worst owner in the NFL. Keep going Browns. I'd pull for you all over the Steelers and Ravens any day.
Posted By: Vambo Re: What happened Bengals? - 12/10/18 04:45 AM

15 players on IR including starting QB (Dalton) and best player on the team (Green). Not to mention we have the worst HC and worst owner in the NFL. Keep going Browns. I'd pull for you all over the Steelers and Ravens any day.

Thanks Mickey, sorry you got stuck with Hue along with Marvin. saywhat Know the feeling having injuries makes for a hard row to hoe.

Good luck til we play again! thumbsup
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: What happened Bengals? - 12/10/18 12:23 PM
I didn't know Hue Jackson was your Head coach, and Owner too.

Just keep believing in Hue and you and me are aces. thumbsup
Posted By: jfanent Re: Thanks Browns - 12/28/18 11:22 PM

I take that back. You better stick to butt kissin'. smile
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 12/31/18 03:10 AM
Thanks Browns for losing to the Ravens. The second best thing I like after a Bengals win is seeing Steelers misery. Yeah the Bengals couldn't hold up their end by beating them, although our depleted roster put up a respectable fight, they succumbed in the end. By losing to the Ravens your team made me rejoice.
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 12/31/18 04:18 AM
Thanks Browns for losing to the Ravens. The second best thing I like after a Bengals win is seeing Steelers misery. Yeah the Bengals couldn't hold up their end by beating them, although our depleted roster put up a respectable fight, they succumbed in the end. By losing to the Ravens your team made me rejoice.

It sucked either way to bad there wasn't a way to keep both out!

Oh well Happy New Year mickey stay safe.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 12/31/18 08:26 PM

Happy New Year to all of you. smile
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Thanks Browns - 01/01/19 04:23 AM
Happy New Year mickeycat. At least there is Bengals misery as well.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 01/02/19 02:54 AM
Happy New Year mickeycat. At least there is Bengals misery as well.
Thanks mom. Hope you have a great New Year. smile
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Thanks Browns - 01/02/19 02:57 AM

Hey V. Been keeping up with your smack on our Bengals board. You're getting smacked around pretty good but I gotta hand it to you, you're hanging in there. thumbsup
Posted By: Vambo Re: Thanks Browns - 01/02/19 04:14 AM

Hey V. Been keeping up with your smack on our Bengals board. You're getting smacked around pretty good but I gotta hand it to you, you're hanging in there. thumbsup

Yeah it's hard to keep up with your history went to Baltimore. Ouch how hurtful. thumbsup
© DawgTalkers.net