DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: mickeycat Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/15/20 09:44 PM
Wow. I read your posts about the upcoming game between your Dawgs and my Bengals and was shocked at how you have turned against your team after just one game. You were beaten (badly) by one of the best teams in the NFL and you're ready to throw in the towel already. I get it. You put all your faith into a media darling QB (Progressive Insurance cutsie commercials) and he's let you down. I think our Number 1 pick is more down to earth and serious. I predict (as most of you all are) a Bengals win. And as always, as I have demonstrated over the years, I will be back to take my licks if I'm wrong. PS, you all should let Vambo back in. He's a good dude.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/15/20 11:21 PM
What are "sports ball fans?"
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/15/20 11:59 PM
I guess you all don't get Tire Discounter commercials. Oh well, they're better than Progressive commercials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHS3p9f7i4I
Posted By: haterade Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 02:21 AM
what happened to Vambo? lol
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 02:43 AM
Probably got a permaban over political related things.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 09:01 AM
Here kitty kitty kitty
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 01:38 PM
Ravens and Lamar beat us, Tyrod Taylor beat y'all... 'nuff said.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 07:31 PM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Here kitty kitty kitty

Hey GM. How they hangin?
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 07:32 PM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Nah. Our kicker beat us.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 08:21 PM
Originally Posted By: mickeycat
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Nah. Our kicker beat us.

And then you picked up our castoff... oof!
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/16/20 08:23 PM
Plus, he did score almost half of your 13 points...
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/17/20 02:36 AM
Let me check my wife's purse and see 😉
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/17/20 11:53 PM
Good luck and good game.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/18/20 03:43 AM
Congrats. Good game.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 09/20/20 04:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
What are "sports ball fans?"

What, you don't understand sports ball fandom, may be out of touch, pm me.

Murica.
Posted By: Spergon FTWynn Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 10/04/20 03:34 PM
"sportsball" is what anti-sports people use when they are mad that everyone on social media is talking about. They're mad because it floods their timeline with things they don't care about. It's actually pretty hilarious because they are so mad.

go browns though, maybe the bengals will get a win today, also happy to see this forum cleaned up and all of those troll posts gone, lol
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 10/05/20 02:55 AM
Sports Ball is what you get when 3K M west of the PM posts.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/08/20 05:54 PM
Wow, this forum got real quiet...
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/08/20 07:52 PM
Of course it did. The Browns are winning, and most of the weak minded trolls are Colonel Sanders lovers.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/11/20 07:03 PM
They should change over to Church's Chicken about now. They need themselves some Jesus.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/14/20 12:34 AM
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

On 9/17 I posted "good game, congrats". No one responded to that post. I realize that I'm the only person in the universe who posts on your smack shack but what does that say about your forum?
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/14/20 04:10 AM

On 9/17 I posted "good game, congrats". No one responded to that post. I realize that I'm the only person in the universe who posts on your smack shack but what does that say about your forum?

That people ignore you?
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/14/20 05:53 AM
We have better things to do, and posters that are fans of other teams have their own issues to post about.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/14/20 01:07 PM

I generally just read this forum, but to answer your question, (and giving you credit for your congratulatory post) the other opponent fans who have posted here in the past found it enjoyable to do so when they were beating., and especially blowing out the Browns ..... but now that it appears that the Browns are capable of returning the favor ....... "crickets".
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/14/20 05:58 PM

It seems you have overlooked the obvious but I'll spell it out for you.

It says nobody gives a damn what you have to say.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/15/20 12:19 AM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

It seems you have overlooked the obvious but I'll spell it out for you.

It says nobody gives a damn what you have to say.
That's fine. I get that. But let me point out that I've been coming here for years. Some of the older posters may remember that for the most part I've been respectful of your team, partly because I have family and friends that are Browns fans. Vambo and I were friends on here but for some reason you all cast him into cyberspace. The only other person who showed up here was Clownhunter. He was a real piece of work. And as it turns out with most smack talk participants he disappeared when the Browns started winning. I did not. If you all want this smack shack to turn into a black hole that's up to you. But if you want someone to spar around with, I'll hang around. Your call.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/15/20 02:18 AM
Lol. It's been a black hole for years, other than your love fest with Vambo. Back in the early to mid 2000's it was just as active as the football forums. There were a lot of people posting here with pages of threads. It was brutal, but fun.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/15/20 06:01 PM
You must not comprehend that I've been around since 1999. I just rarely bother with you and your kind. There's a reason it's called "The Smack Shack". It's not called, "We're All Buddies".
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/15/20 09:19 PM
In MIckeys defense. He talks smack when it comes to Browns and Bengals. He has also always respected the Browns and our fans when it comes to smack. He is the only fan who has shown respect for us when posting here.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/15/20 10:30 PM
I liked it better like back in the day when you told me you were going to kick some steeler poster's ass. thumbsup This place was a blast back then, and it's where a lot of us spent most of our time on Dawgtalkers.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/16/20 02:18 AM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
In MIckeys defense. He talks smack when it comes to Browns and Bengals. He has also always respected the Browns and our fans when it comes to smack. He is the only fan who has shown respect for us when posting here.
I appreciate that GM. I remember when we used to have some lively conversation here. I think that since the Browns have become a real threat in the AFCN there will be some interaction here in due time. Especially from Steeler and Ravens fans. Until that happens I'll lay low.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/16/20 11:33 AM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
I liked it better like back in the day when you told me you were going to kick some steeler poster's ass. thumbsup This place was a blast back then, and it's where a lot of us spent most of our time on Dawgtalkers.

Oh I can still troll hunt with the best of them thumbsup and will if they ever grow a set again.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/16/20 07:44 PM
You're starting to sound like a bleeding heart liberal. wink
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/16/20 08:14 PM
You're starting to sound like a bleeding heart liberal. wink
You talkin to me? Them's fighten words pilgrim. I'm a rock solid conservative.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/17/20 11:51 AM
Depends on the day of the week brownie
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/17/20 06:59 PM
Obviously you have no idea about message board protocol. If you look just above the post it shows who I was responding to. I responded to GM. Dealing with Paul Browns red headed step children is quite a chore sometimes.

Maybe you should try fighting your way around learning how to use a message board before you start challenging people that are three steps ahead of you already.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/17/20 10:03 PM
My bad.
Obviously you have no idea about message board protocol. If you look just above the post it shows who I was responding to. I responded to GM. Dealing with Paul Browns red headed step children is quite a chore sometimes.

Maybe you should try fighting your way around learning how to use a message board before you start challenging people that are three steps ahead of you already.
My bad. I have participated in many MBs and they're all different. But with that said your snarkiness was uncalled for. But then this is a smack shack so it should be expected. So GFY.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 03:31 PM
"Well that escalated quickly."
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 03:38 PM
You know how foreigners can be. Come to your turf, act like they're tough and expect you to bow down to them.

Come to the Smack Shack then pretend to be offended wen you get smacked. Damned foreigners!
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 03:40 PM
It's The Smack Shack, not the Kiss My Ass Shack. You sound like someone who put on the boxing gloves, stepped into the ring and then act offended because you were smacked up side the head. Get a grip son.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 03:43 PM
It's The Smack Shack, not the Kiss My Ass Shack. You sound like someone who put on the boxing gloves, stepped into the ring and then act offended because you were smacked up side the head. Get a grip son.
Did you not read the part where I said "well this is a smack shack so it's to be expected"? Or something like that.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 04:06 PM
You know how foreigners can be. Come to your turf, act like they're tough and expect you to bow down to them.

Come to the Smack Shack then pretend to be offended wen you get smacked. Damned foreigners!

"We're going to build a wall!"

mickey is cool... I mean, as cool as a Bengals fan can be, anyway.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 04:10 PM
Maybe we should start a "bungle lives matter" board for this guy.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 05:57 PM
Yes I did. I also saw this.
Quote:
So GFY

Stop playing Mr. Innocent. Considering you're a foreigner I'm actually being nice. Don't make me really smack you around on here.

If you think you're crying #snowflake tears now, it can be a lot worse for you.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/18/20 05:58 PM

I know. That's why I haven't gone full PitDAWG on hiss ass. wink
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/19/20 12:27 AM

"We're going to build a wall!"

Shut the hell up. catfight thumbsup
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/19/20 12:27 AM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Maybe we should start a "bungle lives matter" board for this guy.
Yeah. BLM.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/19/20 12:28 AM
Yes I did. I also saw this.
Quote:
So GFY

Stop playing Mr. Innocent. Considering you're a foreigner I'm actually being nice. Don't make me really smack you around on here.

If you think you're crying #snowflake tears now, it can be a lot worse for you.
That all ya got?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/19/20 03:29 PM
Not by a long shot. But at this point it's all I need.
Posted By: FATE Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/19/20 03:46 PM
Hey Mick...

Since you guys have been talking draft for a while now, are you fans talking about LT Penei Sewell, from Oregon?

Looks to be can't miss, but Jonah Williams seems to be pretty solid for you on the left side.

Gotta keep that QB on his feet next season. I hear rumors about you going WR at #3, just wondered what your fans are saying.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/20/20 02:20 AM
Originally Posted By: FATE
Hey Mick...

Since you guys have been talking draft for a while now, are you fans talking about LT Penei Sewell, from Oregon?

Looks to be can't miss, but Jonah Williams seems to be pretty solid for you on the left side.

Gotta keep that QB on his feet next season. I hear rumors about you going WR at #3, just wondered what your fans are saying.

There's a thread running on Bengals Board titled 3-3-3-3. One of the threes stands for everyone's top three draft picks. The overwhelming choice for #1 is Sewell. The rest is a hodgepodge of different positions. Mostly CBs.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/22/20 11:00 AM
GC. Given it's a Bengals board, (sure, don't talk to others given what has been said,)
But I found that line intriguing.

"There's a thread running on the Bengals Board titled 3-3-3-3. One of the threes stands for everyone's top three draft picks."

Now the intriguing thing is, what, on earth, could those others stand for.
Being a Bengals board. (for example)
3. 3 things to do with water.

don't eat it.
Try and remember not to drown
put it in a square shaped container.

3-3-3-3, how many 3's do you see? Answer 3! duh! (it's right there every time)

3-3-3-3, one of the threes would stand for, 3 reasons to attend a bengals game.
1. you can fish when the games over in the river.
2. hey you can go pee when you get to the river
3. popcorn.

3-3-3-3, ? Answer, what do you see if you spin in a circle real fast, (super fast) in front of a guy flipping you the bird.

3-3-3-3, to a Bengals fan?

3 days in a week
3 ways to look before crossing a street
3 meals before lunch time
3 reasons to keep Zac Taylor as a head coach.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/27/20 03:34 AM
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
GC. Given it's a Bengals board, (sure, don't talk to others given what has been said,)
But I found that line intriguing.

"There's a thread running on the Bengals Board titled 3-3-3-3. One of the threes stands for everyone's top three draft picks."

Now the intriguing thing is, what, on earth, could those others stand for.
Being a Bengals board. (for example)
3. 3 things to do with water.

don't eat it.
Try and remember not to drown
put it in a square shaped container.

3-3-3-3, how many 3's do you see? Answer 3! duh! (it's right there every time)

3-3-3-3, one of the threes would stand for, 3 reasons to attend a bengals game.
1. you can fish when the games over in the river.
2. hey you can go pee when you get to the river
3. popcorn.

3-3-3-3, ? Answer, what do you see if you spin in a circle real fast, (super fast) in front of a guy flipping you the bird.

3-3-3-3, to a Bengals fan?

3 days in a week
3 ways to look before crossing a street
3 meals before lunch time
3 reasons to keep Zac Taylor as a head coach.
This is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing I've ever read. This was three minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hello Sports Ball Fans - 12/27/20 05:36 PM
Well, there was this one guy from an opposing team who came to a rival teams Smack Shack which is designated to talk Smack back and forth and seemed surprised everyone wasn't nice to him. That was pretty dumb.
© DawgTalkers.net