DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: lampdogg Draft bust thread? (Like I need to ask...) - 04/24/09 01:39 PM
Are you guys serious? You deleted the draft bust thread because people were debating Tim Couch? LMAO!!
Guys, he hasn't been a Brown for five years. I think everyone's pretty much gotten over it and can argue about him without being told to take time outs. LOL.
What, are we all 12 years old and need to be told what can be talked about? OMG!

Wow.
should it have been in pure football instead of tailgate?...if so wish u just moved it...

pretty lame
I didn't remove it but if I had to guess it would be because the forum description calls for discussion of the 2009 draft, not the 1999 draft.

How much more discussion can there be had on Tim Couch anyway?
It was in tailgate, ref.
I put it in tailgate cuz of couch...and i figure it's somethin to kill some offseason time by....it was not just about couch...it was a draft busts thread...i wasn't sure where it would go...draft forum...pure football (cuz it's past) so i stuck it in tailgate.
What REALLY bugs me is I was winning an argument with Toad (or at least I thought I was).
Before it got deleted, I got in the last word, therefore, I won
Dammit!

The thread was removed due to a bad link. Not to Tim Couch. Now let us know when you become a teenager
It might take awhile.
You know what assuming does for you......
hmm thats weird..i jus copy pasted straight frm the browser....o well i'm too lazy to repost it....it was on yahoo if someone wants to post it with a proper link.
© DawgTalkers.net