DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Cjrae Rookie status - 12/17/14 04:29 PM
I am once again a rookie. Can this be addressed? You know how tough it is to be a rookie in this game.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Rookie status - 12/17/14 04:37 PM
What were you last week? We lost four months worth of data in the crash of the last forum, so everyone lost a bunch of post count.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Rookie status - 12/17/14 05:04 PM
There's nothing that can be done.
Those posts are simply gone.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Rookie status - 12/17/14 05:41 PM
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
There's nothing that can be done.
Those posts are simply gone.

Wait. Gone, as in Lois Lerner's e-mails gone, according the IRS? Or, gone, as in really really gone?

Truthfully, I'm glad many of my posts are gone. (and, since I can't get the smiley face to work......I'll go with this: smile
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Rookie status - 12/17/14 06:16 PM
Gone. As in "Courtney Brown's football career"-Gone.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Rookie status - 12/17/14 10:52 PM
I'm going to be a legend for the third time!
Posted By: Cjrae Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 02:15 AM
Last week first string. Thanks for getting back on this. Guess this is a good thing. I can learn and make rookie mistakes all over again. Just curious why it happened for some and not others.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 03:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Cjrae
I am once again a rookie. Can this be addressed? You know how tough it is to be a rookie in this game.

I do not believe anything can be done bro. Most people around here do not care about titles anyway, and they will remember your posts that were lost.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 03:56 AM
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that any posts any user made from (some date in) August until this board went live was lost (literally and count wise). Who didn't lose their count?
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 04:14 AM
Originally Posted By: Cjrae

Honestly, I can't believe anyone would care about this. Why do you care? I never look at post count unless someone is being a total ass and I'm wondering if they are a ghost or troll. It's meaningless.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 04:24 AM
Jules I am not a troll. However with my pasty white skin I do make casper look like an Asian I plead the 5th when it comes to looking like a total ass naughtydevil
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 04:37 AM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Jules I am not a troll. However with my pasty white skin I do make casper look like an Asian I plead the 5th when it comes to looking like a total ass naughtydevil

I don't have to worry about you. Mom takes care of your discipline!!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 12:42 PM
She is spanking both of us on our football picks cry
Posted By: dawg66 Re: Rookie status - 12/18/14 03:39 PM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
She is spanking both of us on our football picks cry

Either I need to spank harder or more often cause I'm certainly not winning. frown
Posted By: Cjrae Re: Rookie status - 12/19/14 01:59 AM
Jules, I see you are a legend. I worked hard to get going on this board and just would have been nice to stay the course. Could care less about the lost posts but would have preferred to keep posting status. Sorry this concerns you. Glad to see you are not a rookie.:-) :-)
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Rookie status - 12/19/14 03:00 AM
We were all rookies at one time. Give it time.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Rookie status - 12/21/14 05:27 AM
if the board keeps crashing I'm going to be in the draft status lol.. I lost lots of posts... Thank god smile
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Rookie status - 12/21/14 05:38 AM
I wish I got younger to go with this loss of time. wink crazy lol
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Rookie status - 12/21/14 11:47 AM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
I wish I got younger to go with this loss of time. wink crazy lol

You want to relive it? Really?

Not me, once around is quite enough.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Rookie status - 01/04/15 11:34 PM
Quote:
Honestly, I can't believe anyone would care about this. Why do you care? I never look at post count unless someone is being a total ass and I'm wondering if they are a ghost or troll. It's meaningless.

Then why have a post count and honor those who keep posting and give them a title for posting on the board...I went from a HOF to a Dawg talker by losing almost 3000 posts.. but I could care less..

So maybe the best thing to do is wipe out everyones post count and everyone should start over.... I'm sure all of you who didn't lose post counts won't care right ?
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: Rookie status - 01/05/15 01:47 AM
Originally Posted By: DeisleDawg
Quote:

Then why have a post count and honor those who keep posting and give them a title for posting on the board...I went from a HOF to a Dawg talker by losing almost 3000 posts.. but I could care less..

So maybe the best thing to do is wipe out everyones post count and everyone should start over.... I'm sure all of you who didn't lose post counts won't care right ?

Everyone lost post counts, not just some posters. And no, I wouldn't care one little bit.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Rookie status - 01/05/15 05:02 AM
Originally Posted By: JulesDawg
Originally Posted By: DeisleDawg
Quote:

Everyone lost post counts, not just some posters. And no, I wouldn't care one little bit.

Hey now .... wait a minute.

You mean that I would be a rookie again?

Meh, who cares? rofl
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Rookie status - 01/06/15 02:50 PM
Fine with me. A title means nothing around here except you've been around a while. It doesn't make you smarter. wink
Posted By: Cjrae Re: Rookie status - 01/06/15 09:08 PM
Originally Posted By: DawgMichelle
Fine with me. A title means nothing around here except you've been around a while. It doesn't make you smarter. wink

Really???? :-)
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Rookie status - 01/07/15 02:58 AM
Heh. Trust me. I've been dealing with these folks for 14 years. They aren't any smarter now than they were in 2001. wink
Posted By: Groza76 Re: Rookie status - 01/08/15 12:17 AM
Heh. Trust me. I've been dealing with these folks for 14 years. They aren't any smarter now than they were in 2001. wink

So THAT'S their secret. brownie

But,then, I have never claimed to be smart.
Posted By: Groza76 Re: Rookie status - 01/08/15 12:45 AM
We were all rookies at one time. Give it time.

I was at about a thousand posts and knocked back to first string.
I don't know enough about football to do anything but read posts
from people who do. I chime in once in awhile. It takes me a
very long time to get my post count up.

I've been on here since the Browns home page dumped us and I'm 71.
Can we have an honory HoF for us old guys that have been here
awhile and can't get up high enough to qualify the usual way?

Being a fan for 65 years ought count for something. Ya think?

BTW I'm so far passed rookie it will make your nanner
© DawgTalkers.net