DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dave Epstein thread - 06/16/20 09:52 PM
Hi - I posted a comment on the Epstein thread in EE about the alleged relationship between Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein's associate, Ghislane Maxwell. I linked to the source (The New York Post) in my post, and Ballpeen replied to it. Both posts are gone now.

May I ask why?
Posted By: Referee 3 Re: Epstein thread - 06/17/20 12:18 AM
Because in response to that post, it was followed by political posts, and you know how that goes. Feel free to post it in the political forum.
Posted By: Dave Re: Epstein thread - 06/17/20 12:32 AM
Quote:

Because in response to that post, it was followed by political posts, and you know how that goes. Feel free to post it in the political forum.

No - thanks - I don't do PP. I just want to mention that my post about Bill Clinton was a reply to Rishuz's question about what ever happened to Ms Maxwell. Its not like I was introducing politics into a non-political thread. IMO, there's no way that thread could ever be non-political.
Posted By: Referee 3 Re: Epstein thread - 06/17/20 12:43 AM
Agreed. It would be fine if just political people were mentioned, but we have people who take it so far over the top, which is why PP was created. Unfortunately, that thread will probably be moved to PP.
Posted By: Dave Re: Epstein thread - 06/18/20 12:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Referee 3
Agreed. It would be fine if just political people were mentioned, but we have people who take it so far over the top, which is why PP was created. Unfortunately, that thread will probably be moved to PP.

Would it be unreasonable to ask why my post was removed because board mods thought the replies to it were "too political"? Why not just remove the replies, or else just move the whole thread intact to The Swamp (PP)?
Posted By: Referee 3 Re: Epstein thread - 06/18/20 12:17 AM
It was removed because it was obvious it was going to elicit the same type of responses it was getting. If you would like me to add it back, I can do so, but the entire thread will likely be moved to PP some time after it’s reposted.
Posted By: Dave Re: Epstein thread - 06/18/20 11:09 AM
No thanks, I was just wondering.
© DawgTalkers.net